Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-08-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

Question what do you do when your stressed or crying

recently i have been quite emotional and have cried alot tbh and i found a good way to make myself feel better is to make something like an avatar or whatever and today i was wondering what other people do when they get upset. just for my interest really and i might also find another why to help myself when im down.

please dont start calling me things cos i get upset i want some help x

think this should go in the advice section but not sure so can you please move it if wrong, thanks x

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:34 AM   #2
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

I don't know if this will help you. But for me, this works.

I usually help out people (online or offline) when I'm stressed out. There are many people like us who are stressed out, need a chat or even worse, need to cum (As you are underage and as your female, I strongly suggest you to not to help with people in that case). lol

So I'm helping out them by any mean they want so they can have some sort of relief. When I feel they are not stressed anymore that helps me to relieve my stress. Thinking about I make some people happy and thinking about I make their day, makes me happy.

It depends on the person. But talking nicely with someone really helps me to get over from stressed out situation.

Do not forget there are many people out there who are stressed out. Help them, talk nicely, never ever let someone down. It will help you to overcome the situation and I wish you will never face with such a situation again!

Wish you all the best and take care!
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:44 AM   #3
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Smile If I may add..

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessjessie View Post
recently i have been quite emotional and have cried alot tbh and i found a good way to make myself feel better is to make something like an avatar or whatever and today i was wondering what other people do when they get upset.
Creating avatars, playing games, watching movies/cartoons etc. all will help you temporary. There is a chance that in a matter of time, you will stress out again. You will forget about movies, games you played and avatars.

But if you help someone it will remain in your heart forever...

Try to make someone happy and it's a kind of permanent happiness. Even if you stress out again, you can get over that situation by thinking about that.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:36 AM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I agree with yourslave to an extent with the helping people thing, I find it really theraputic and rewarding to help people when I'm stressed. It has got me through a lot of hard times. It doesn't work for everyone tho. It's harder to find a long term relief but i'll be there for you as much as I cam when I back home xx promise

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:44 AM   #5
Blackjack

I end up doing exercise of some sort when upset like going for a run or to the gym. Good way to clear head I think!

Hope you feel better soon!
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:16 AM   #6
Rogue

Some things I enjoy doing when I am upset is watching a funny and enjoyable movie while snuggled in my blanket and slurping on hot chocolate.Sometimes I will listen to motivating songs that help me feel better afterwards.Taking a nice walk along the beach is refreshing too (especially with an ice cream afterwards)

Hope you feel better soon Jessie
x
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:45 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default wander

I wander off on my own some where away from people to have a good cry .Problem with that ,is because no one is around ,I have tried suicide 3 times pity is I am still here .I suffer badly with depression .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:54 AM   #8
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Unhappy Oh gosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
I wander off on my own some where away from people to have a good cry .Problem with that ,is because no one is around ,I have tried suicide 3 times pity is I am still here .I suffer badly with depression .
Oh my god! Never even think about commit suicide again. Please!!!

Do some meditations or yoga. Don't even think about loosing your life. Your life may not value to you. But I'm sure you are a nice person and there are people care about you.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:11 AM   #9
Asmodeus

Most times if I am really sad, watching "Mary Poppins" the disney movie always helps me. (sounds a bit strange if you look at my avatar but thats how it is )

If I am stressed I listen to ska-punk music, like "Reel Big Fish". The fast rythm and the trumpets always make my mood a lot better and helps to overcome the stress.
Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:33 AM   #10
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

It realy depends what the problems are.

Sometimes i will just switch down (so to speak), or try to do something to take my mind off things, think happy thoughts, what positives their are in life, what is coming up to look forward to etc.

Another thing i do is call a friend, or family member. I often try to chat about it, sometimes with close friends on here, but sometimes find it hard, as don't want to involve others and make them worry.

But it really depends what i'm stressed about. Other things include; watching a happy film, colouring, making something, looking through catelogues, making christmas list, silly rhymes.

Spoiler:

Two kisses for jessie
Two hugs for me

Two hours ago
I went for a wee

As i say silly but cheers me up

If you ever need to talk about anything you know where i am, and always willing to listen (similar to becca).

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:39 AM   #11
Blank
Account Banned

When im upset, I tend to just listen to linkin park or talk to people I care about, I dunno why you get upset jessie, but Ill be here for you if you ever need a friend I promise =) also have a song from me =D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsJ9EIbDjg8
Old 08-08-2011, 07:25 AM   #12
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

I let it all out and then indulge in my favourite activities; reading, writing, journalling, watching my favourite tv shows, listening to my favourite music, to make me feel better. Failing that, I go and have a nap.

It may sound selfish but I don't really care, but, if I'm unhappy I'm not going to be in the right mindset to help anyone else, not properly, so I don't. I'd probably do more harm than good.

Feel better Jessie

Blondie

XxxXxxX

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:34 AM   #13
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Smile She asked what we do....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post

It may sound selfish but I don't really care, but, if I'm unhappy I'm not going to be in the right mindset to help anyone else, not properly, so I don't. I'd probably do more harm than good.

XxxXxxX
No it's not selfish CB. It depends on the person. Personally, for me, that works. It may not work for some other person.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #14
hornyj

Usually when I'm stressed out I play the piano and/or sing. I find playing/making music really helps forget about anything I'm stressed or upset about. Often making a song about what you're upset about helps too, even if you're not a good song writer, like me, but it does help.

If not this/or as well as I usually make myself cry. I'm the sort of person that seldom cries so when I'm all alone and it's quiet I just let it all out. Sometimes I do this even when I'm not stressed or upset and for me it keeps me calm and it's kinda relaxing.

Also I'll do a bit of character acting and just make up a monologue to myself which helps get emotions out in a different way, but that's just me because I love acting. Just find something you enjoy doing and use it to take you're mind off everything or like I do use it to cry more, which for me personally helps.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #15
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Whipping, tit twisting and spanking a submissive always helps me de-stress and most of them like it, it even de-stresses some of them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, cry, interest, stressed, upset