Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
Ibizadog

Default My creative homemade gag.

Easy to make homemade gag. you will need: 1 coat hanger, 1 shoelace or small rope. and 1 apple (optional).

First get your coat hanger and measure the shoelace to fit tighly from the ass to the face. now if you have an apple (Smaller the safer) poke a small hole through the middle and slide the shoelace through it. you don't have to have an apple for it to work put the end of the shoelace at their mouth and pull on the shoelaces on their back like a horse. now Tie the ends of the shoelace 1 on each side of the coat hanger like this |__?__|. so then insert the hook into their anus and apple/Shoelace in their mouth

Likes. Masturbation, Nipple Torture, Mild Pain, anal.

Dislikes (but will do). Ice, wedgies (I find them boring though), Giving myself facials, Pee.

No chance. Family/friends, public, poo, swirleys, messy, Long time dares, Pee/pooing in pants (As part of messy), intense pain, scat, public, Gay.

My Email: ibiza*Underscore*[email protected]

Last edited by Ibizadog; 07-13-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Ibizadog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ibizadog for this post:
Old 07-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
Ibizadog

Please leave opinions.

Dislikes (but will do). Ice, wedgies (I find them boring though), Giving myself facials, Pee.

No chance. Family/friends, public, poo, swirleys, messy, Long time dares, Pee/pooing in pants (As part of messy), intense pain, scat, public, Gay.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #3
carom
Account Banned

To be honest i dont understand it.

But as general note, a cheap ballgag can be made with training golf balls (the ones with holes in them) Lasts a bit longer than an apple and has about the right size.
carom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #4
Ibizadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by carom View Post
To be honest i dont understand it.

But as general note, a cheap ballgag can be made with training golf balls (the ones with holes in them) Lasts a bit longer than an apple and has about the right size.
what's not to understand? lol i thought it's pretty simple.

Old 07-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibizadog View Post
what's not to understand? lol i thought it's pretty simple.
Yes, but what you perceive to be simple others may not. You have to consider that you also find it easier to understand because you have an idea of it in your head, and may or may not have, or have made an actual attempt at this, It makes comprehending it far easier than just reading it from a screen.

I had to read it twice and I feel I have a firm understanding of the English language, or those who don't have English as a first language it may not be that easy to understand. You also asked people to leave their opinions.

Anyway regardless of that bit, what I think you meant if I understood is that you use one shoelace ran through an apple as the gag, which can be used with, or independent of another shoe lace, tied to a coat hanger hook. with the hook inserted into the anus, and free end of the lace tied to the gag, creating a posture device at the same time?

It is a clever idea in its root thoughts, it is inventive and would work to fit its purpose. However- I do think that, as carom suggested, there are longer lasting and more economically viable options, like air flow golf balls (that have the little holes in them) With that kinda thing being made of plastic you dont have to buy a new ball every time you want to use it.

good start though

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #6
Akuma_Tataka

Send a message via Yahoo to Akuma_Tataka

creative. I like it. you just inspired me for a tail variant.

Ye though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for I am the evil to be feared.

Bondage by a Demon
Akuma_Tataka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:58 AM   #7
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

I really like this idea! I will definately try and do this next time I get the chance and will leave a response of how it works so if it doesn't work I save everyone's time. I think it will work though and the anal bit I think will make the posture good so they can feel like a real slut! This was a great idea.

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #8
Ibizadog

Please reply soon i'd love to hear how it goes! thank you.

Last edited by Ibizadog; 08-13-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: being a Grammar Nazi Lol
Old 08-14-2011, 07:50 AM   #9
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

I haven't had the chance lately, I should be free this friday night but and should be able to do it then....

Old 08-14-2011, 08:08 AM   #10
noone

its very easy and effective
noone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:03 PM   #11
Ibizadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred&ted View Post
I haven't had the chance lately, I should be free this friday night but and should be able to do it then....
It's friday so you know the question comin... did you do it? and how did it go?

Old 08-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #12
LoveitorHateit

I like the idea too, have you - or anyone - tried it already?

Because I think when you tie the shoelace to the coathook at ass-height, the apple is being pulled down instead of 'back in the mouth' and thereby easily spitted out?
Ugh, hard to explain got what I mean?
Chastity (I am permanently locked!), Bondage, Deepthroat, Anal, Pup Play, Hidden Public/Exhibitionism, Clothing control, Excercise, Spanking, Medium pain, Nipple play, Humiliation, Femboy, Rubber, Diapers, Pee play...

LIMITS :
Masturbation/Cumming, Wedgies, Scat, Messy, Extreme public, Blackmail
LoveitorHateit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #13
Ibizadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveitorHateit View Post
I like the idea too, have you - or anyone - tried it already?

Because I think when you tie the shoelace to the coathook at ass-height, the apple is being pulled down instead of 'back in the mouth' and thereby easily spitted out?
Ugh, hard to explain got what I mean?
I've lately tested it it does work. just get the size of the belt of shoelace right. not too tight not too loose.

Old 09-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #14
amiralmurat
getDare Sweetheart

Default a pic

may be its better if u can put a picture of it when u have done
Male Farm breed — Hound
amiralmurat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:47 AM   #15
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

I've done it! I had done it a few months ago and thought I had posted in here how it went but obviously I didn't....

It didn't go very well for me, I was having trouble getting a hole in the apple, First I used a knife but that didn't do much then I used a screw drive and that did enough to thread the string through, Then I tied it to the coat hanger and shoved that in my ass, I made sure the string was short so it made me have good posture and was tight on my mouth, It worked for a few minutes then the apple broke and it fell apart. It was effective in the time used but does not last good lengths of time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creative, gag, homemade