Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-28-2010, 01:36 PM   #1
soldar15

Post woods game--- mostly fiction but some is real

Finally its here, we'd been waiting for what felt like years for this. Paintball at Matt's! showed up at the Jones' house at 10:00. a bit too early for mid-July but hey, we're goin paintballin again. i hadn't seen RJ in a couple weeks cause camp was over, so i showed up first to catch up.

Not long after Leena showed up...she was the only girl coming with us and we all knew she could whip our asses in paint ball. People always think Leena's too much of a badass to date me. They just don't see it. We greeted eachother with a hug and a smile.
Damn, her dads gotta be right there dont he. i thought. Her dad doesnt really knopw that we're dating, we sorta agreed not to tell him causes hes one of those crazy dads who thinks everyones gonna like steal his daughter.

We played some COD, and me and RJ got our asses beat by Leena.Man i dont get it, why me lee, why me. i watched her laugh and it was great. Ben and Drew showed up at like 11:00 and we were gettin ready to go when my parents showed up.

aww shit what now leena and i were thinking the same thing, that they came to try to talk me out of it again...every year for the past 3, honestly theyre crazy i tell ya.

they walked over to the back of the car...and behold...boom a new gun... not sure what it was but we tested it out when we got there, and it was one dirty gun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys soldar here...authors note by the way...so uh this is my first story so uh yeah tell me whatcha think...i know its kinda slow but i really think it needs to get set up... gimma some advice comments questions critisicmcmc
soldar15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
Nick
Distinguished Member

Keep going, I look forward to seeing where this goes. Not bad for your first story, just be sure to describe things more and try to be more fluid.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:34 PM   #3
soldar15

thanks, ill post more tomorrow...yeah writing isnt my thing so i work on it when i can
thanks for the wisdom
Old 12-28-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
soldar15

Band-Aid Part 2---Getting closer to the action

"Bye honey be safe and don't get hurt" my parents screamed when we got in the car... i honestly dont understand how ive managed not to be socially awkward like them. it was a comfortable car ride with lee next to me , staring at me with a passion, a want, a need.

when we got to Matt's we met up with some guys from my street "sup jake...leo" man i cant stand leo...he thinks hes better than me at evrything....except his girlfriend. Really i swear his girlfriends givin everyone in our school a blowjob except all the hot guys and me

People all think i'm perfect but im not.....i'm 6'0" and everyone expects me to be some big swimmer someday, like Spitz or Phelps.

In the middle of my thoughts RJ leans over Leena and whsipers to me "so how far you gone wit leelee" i dont get that boy, its like hes chill and all but he lives to drive me crazy bout her.

thats just the thing though i feel crappy cause its been almost 6 months and leena and i havent really gone anywhere. i mean weve made out like thousands of times and sure weve gone pretty wild on some nights....but really RJ thinks i shudve done her and thrown her out by now...he thinks shes a bag flying thru the street with cash in it.

i dont think that...but damn shes still hot...its like shes the angel that fell and didnt burn when she hit the ground because i caught her. sometimes though i can tell im losin her....

just then we got all our paint and gear so we wheaded over to tires for a warm-up...i wasnt sure if i could play so good with my brain all crazy for lee

pm me any truths you have and ill answer
soory yall no cam no dareslave

im a desert cuz im empty....and they say that maybe YOU can fill me up!!
Old 12-28-2010, 08:39 PM   #5
zac
getDare Sweetheart

looking good...keep it up!
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
soldar15

Nuclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac View Post
looking good...keep it up!
thanks lots man...ill post another tomorrow if i have time

Old 12-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #7
soldar15

Talking Part 3---Going Places with Lee

After hours of paintball, we ran out of balls so we drove back to the Jones' laughing and just having a good time. we got thre with smiles on our faces and laughter in the air. I asked RJ if i could shower before Ben and Crush got back.

Couple minutes later i was steaming up the bathroom...i really needed a hot shower. I stepped in and just let the hot water run over my body. then i heard a click as the door unlocked and Leena walked in.

"hey can i come in?" she asked. And of course that wouldn't be a problem for me i mean shes gorgeous, and shes showering with me. Sometimes i wonder if life gets better.

"Sure, watch out its really hot." i said to her. She stepped in and suddenly i just felt complete. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in.It was probably the best kiss ever. There was nothing to complain about.I felt my hands pulled down to her ass....nice firm hot ass.

Her boobs pushed into me like she was trying to be stuck on me like glue. After that we finished showering and got dressed .

We headed down to RJ's basement, and tried not to hit him when he "welcomed us to his cave" That boy sometimes, eh hes still a cool guy i guess

Old 12-29-2010, 10:46 AM   #8
zac
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter....even though for a second I though Leena had gone in fully clothed! lol ;D
Old 12-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #9
soldar15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac View Post
Great chapter....even though for a second I though Leena had gone in fully clothed! lol ;D
ya i probly shudve noted that she didnt go in wearing clothes

Old 12-29-2010, 10:58 AM   #10
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

It is a good story. You might consider asking someone to read over it before you post it for spelling and grammer. You have something really good going on but that detracts from the otherwise good quality of your work.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #11
soldar15

Hand Part 4---let the Game(s) begin

Ben and Crush showed up at about 3:30 while we were just chilling down in the basement of RJ's. They showed up and we ordered a pizza. Since it was summer we headed down towards the creek, with two bags of Doritos and a 6 pack of coke.

"so guys what"re we gonna do" asked Ben, Ben's like 5'8" and hes usually quiet except when we play paint ball...it always brings him into a new world

"we could play some T OR D i don't know i hear you guys did that last year"Oh, yeah, i had forgotten about Drew and how he wasn't here last year because of Swine Flu

"or we could just talk like normal people do...jeez Drew man everything's gotta be fun with you." Ben and Drew are like brothers the way they argue i swear.

"you know Ben for once Drew's right " Leena said, sort of looking at me when she said. I smiled at her subtlety, and i really thought she was up to something

"Kay since it was your idea Drew I'm askin' you first" Leena told Drew " So, Truth or Dare" She asked.

"You know i hate to bore y'all but I'll start with truth," Dammit Drew you got to be scared. At least Leena can come up with something good.

"So if you had to suck one of these boys who would it be?" She asked. Now I had no idea where she was goin' with such a question...but we knew she was smart....

"well I'd probably have to say Ben 'Cause y'all say we're like a married couple."HE said with a tinge of red spreading across his face.

"mmk then Kay Drew you ask someone"

"Okay Jay(that's me by the way) Truth or Dare" He asked me.

Since the game was going slow i decided to say dare, did i know what i was getting into ?

Old 12-29-2010, 07:47 PM   #12
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Good job. That is much better! It makes it much more pleasant to read. I am looking forward to the next section.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:56 PM   #13
soldar15

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
Good job. That is much better! It makes it much more pleasant to read. I am looking forward to the next section.
Thanks lots mox i'll do the next chapter either tomorrow or later tonite

Old 12-30-2010, 06:52 PM   #14
zac
getDare Sweetheart

niceeeeeeeeeee ;D
Old 01-04-2011, 01:33 AM   #15
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

The content of the story is very good, and the grammar / punctuation is improving more with each chapter. I also liked the way that you have left us in suspense at the end of the last chapter, and I'm looking forward to reading more very soon.

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk