Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
Miss_Nicki

Female 22/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

22/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

I am an experienced Mistress looking for a serious "real" slave. This will be a long term relationship with the possibility of meeting. All interested females will be considered, based on experience, limits, availability etc.

Only serious replies please.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:18 AM   #2
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

... One simply wonders about your defenitions of 'real'... Amongst a host of other things.

Some small tips- Here are some threads you may want to read.

A very good thread is Jenna <3's "What a good ad is made of" and of course Depp's "Want people to take your ad seriously?"

Perhaps you'll find some useful information in my thread, 'How to not be a Dumbinant', wich you can find linked from my signature -

More good reads on Dominance and Submission can be found in Chloe's 'threads of note' thread - a very informative subthread being 'What it means to be a Master', by Star Shadows.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 12-16-2010, 10:09 AM   #3
Miss_Nicki

Default Re-Stating My Request:

Who am I:

22, female, Lesbian Mistress. I have been an experienced Mistress for about 2+ years. I have owned a few slaves and have very much enjoyed the role of being in control of a willing, obedient and loyal slave. I care very much for my slaves. I understand that she will have bad days. I want this to be a fulfilling relationship for the both of us, even though it is primarily about my fulfillment.

What I am Looking for:

I am looking for an online, long-term relationship through e-mail and Instant Messenger. Being online everyday is a plus. I will be flexible with times based on both our schedules. I want someone who will commit to a serious D/S relationship. If you're just looking for a short 'play' relationship then please don't waste my time or yours.

Your Qualifications:

Must be Female, 18-22. Location is not relevant. Must have yahoo, msn or skype and a webcam. I expect to see you fulfill all assigned duties. Must be willing to give me complete control over her sexual pleasure/frustration, and daily routines. Things such as sleeping arrangements, clothing, eating habits/arrangements, TV/computer usage etc.

Physical attributes are important to me, personal hygiene, image, fitness etc. However emotional attributes are also just as important, self confidence, loyalty, obedience, servitude mentality.

Regular correspondence (e-mail, blogging) is expected from you. This will help me be a integral part of your life and your day to day activities.

Your limits will be considered and respected. We will discuss this up front, and come to an agreement before we make this commitment. I respect your confidentiality, and will not compromise that even though some public tasks will be expected.

Moderate public
Clothing control
Moderate humiliation
Moderate verbal degradation
Mild pain

Dislikes
Scat
Blood
Extreme pain
Anything involving family members or animals
Branding/Scarring

Contact Information:

If you meet all of these requirments, or you are interested in talking to me in more detail please contact me. All inquiries from Females will be considered. I have yahoo, msn and skype. Contact information will be sent to you if I am interested in pursuing you as a candidate.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:02 PM   #4
Miss_Nicki

Female Slaves must be hard to come by on this site....???
Old 12-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #5
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Just a little scarcer than hen's teeth.

The only thing harder to come by on this site are female Dominants.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 12-20-2010, 09:08 AM   #6
Miss_Nicki

lol. The female Dominant is right here
Old 12-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #7
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

Female submissive are actually relatively common but they webcams are all broken/lost/possessedbythespiritofchtullu. You'll have a hard time getting them on cam especially if you can't prove your female. Sadly thats just the way the ball bounces.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:24 PM   #8
subgirly

Thank you for Accepting me Miss Nicki.

Likes: O control, nipple torture, clothing control, food control

Advertisements
Kink Talk