Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
Tamara

Arrow 18/f wants to be naughty!

Hiya everyone! My name is Tamara, and I'm a university student, away from home. I live in a small one-story house with a female roommate (which I'd rather not involve with my dares, at least not directly). I'm looking to have some fun and act slutty in general! I will consider doing anything that isn't outright disgusting or idiotically dangerous, so... go on! Dare me!
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
curdares
Distinguished Member

What toys do you have?

What type of dares do you enjoy doing or at least reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
fl_abdl

when your roommate is out of the house, put on her panties, obviously one pair at a time, and masturbate in them, put them back in the drawer and enjoy the internal pleasure you get knowing shes wearing her panties you creamed in.
fl_abdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #4
curdares
Distinguished Member

Go take a walk outside. Start counting your steps. Every 50 steps, remove an article of clothing. When you are completely naked, go 300 steps. Stop right there, finger yourself to an edge, then do the return trip to retrieve your clothing.

Quote:

Last edited by curdares; 06-01-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
Tamara

Arrow

I'm the proud owner of three dildos-- a veined jelly double dong (18-inch), a smooth aluminum anal probe (8-inch, variable circumference and diameter), and a rubber E-Z rider ball (a sit-on bouncing ball) with an attached rubber cock (8-inch). The latter is particularly fun to use!
I have a high-intensity vibrating bullet (3-inch), and a finger vibrator.
I also own a string of anal jelly beads (10-inch length, 1-inch diameter).
I have a leather crop, a pair of police handcuffs and a pair of super cuffs (velcro straps, steel ring... seriously strong, can only be removed by another person if worn around wrists, but can also be worn around ankles), tweezer nipple clamps with chain, a collar with a ring attached, a leather blind fold with matching ball-gag, and finally and adjustable spreader bar.
I believe that's about it!
As you can tell, I love toys and kink!
Old 06-01-2010, 08:05 PM   #6
Tamara

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
What toys do you have?

What type of dares do you enjoy doing or at least reading?
The list of my toys is currently as above. As for dares, I enjoy semi-public or mild public, and self-abuse dares. I like lots of other things too!
Old 06-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #7
curdares
Distinguished Member

I slightly modified my above dare...wanted you to edge instead. I'll come up with something for you when you get back.

When you get back:
Put your EZ Riderball somewhere you want to use it. Bedroom, outside in back yard, wherever. In your bedroom, use your leather crop so your chest, back, ass and pussy are red (and very wet in the case of your pussy).
Put on the nipple clamps, the collar, the ball-gag and the blind fold.
Ride the EZ riderball.
You may not stop until you have had 3 orgasms.

Report your story when you are all finished.

Quote:

Last edited by curdares; 06-01-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #8
Tamara

Arrow

Quote:
Go take a walk outside. Start counting your steps. Every 50 steps, remove an article of clothing. When you are completely naked, go 300 steps. Stop right there, finger yourself to an orgasm, then do the return trip to retrieve your clothing.
I went outside a few mins after 6 in the morning, and I live in a very quiet area, with a couple of dozen houses scattered around but not entirely next to each other. The only vehicles that pass from here usually belong to my neighbours or to people wanting access to the nearby beach. It wasn't entirely dark outside, but the street lamps (also few and scattered) were still on. I started off wearing a short t-shirt, a pair of white short sorts, and a g-string. 50 steps means less than half a minute or so, and after the first 50 steps I removed my top and left it behind. I walked 50 steps topless, removed my shorts and walked another 50 steps in my g-string. I had passed in front of a couple of houses, when I got completely naked. By walking 300 steps (around 2 and a half mins) I paraded myself naked in front of some more houses (I don't think anyone was awake, but thankfully, I hardly know any of my neighbours and I don't think they know me much either). On the 300th step, I had to stop in the middle of the street, almost right in front of a porch. I sat down and masturbated quietly, by then I was so horny that I came almost instantly! I walked back home picking up my clothes, but I only wore them once inside the house.

I'm sorry, but I went on the dare before you modified it, so I came instead of edging. I want to do your next dare out in the back yard, it can only be seen from a few houses not very close, but it's getting too close to morning to do it now (at least not for 3 whole orgasms).
Old 06-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #9
curdares
Distinguished Member

How about once then?

Quote:
Old 06-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #10
Tamara

Arrow

Alright, going for once right now. It's 6.25 am.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #11
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
I sat down and masturbated quietly, by then I was so horny that I came almost instantly! I walked back home picking up my clothes, but I only wore them once inside the house.
You were outside less than 4 minutes and you were so horny you came almost instantly? Or were you crazy horny before that?

Quote:
Old 06-01-2010, 08:50 PM   #12
Tamara

Arrow

Quote:
Put your EZ Riderball somewhere you want to use it. Bedroom, outside in back yard, wherever. In your bedroom, use your leather crop so your chest, back, ass and pussy are red (and very wet in the case of your pussy).
Put on the nipple clamps, the collar, the ball-gag and the blind fold.
Ride the EZ riderball.
My bedroom looks out to the back yard, so I slid the patio door wide open. Naked, and in front of the open patio door, I used my crop on my tits, butt, back and pussy, hitting them as hard as I could without having to make too much noise (impossible, as it seems... but my roommate is an infamous heavy sleeper, so I hoped I wouldn't wake her up!). When I got everything red and throbbing, I put on my nipple clamps, by gag and collar, and placed the bouncing ball outside. Before riding the rubber cock that stood on it, I put on my blindfold. I bounced on the ball, the rubber cock penetrating my pussy hard, and the ball was also making some noise (the surface was clinging on my skin). After a bit, I started panting lowly, and moaned a bit as I came.
As a bonus, I knelt in front of the ball and cleaned the cock with my tongue before removing my blindfold and going back inside. Like I mentioned on a post above, the backyard can only be seen by three houses (as far as I can tell) which aren't very close, but two of them can probably clearly see into it. There's no fence or anything around it, so it can be seen by the street from some points farther down, I guess! While on the ball, I made sure I was facing the two houses that are most likely to see me at all times. By the time I was done, the sun was almost up. Part of me would have liked to keep going for the two extra orgasms... or even more... maybe another time?

Quote:
You were outside less than 4 minutes and you were so horny you came almost instantly? Or were you crazy horny before that?
Of course I was already horny. I've been doing a couple of other dares (from the 'dare' thread), including one in which I had to fuck my ass with a hairbrush! And I'm still very horny. And very naked...

Last edited by Tamara; 06-01-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:53 PM   #13
Government Cheese

You sound like a pretty crazy chick, so here is a pretty crazy one for you. Strip down naked. Take the keys to your handcuffs and without looking throw them into your back yard. Then insert the bullet vibe on max, and your choice of dildo in your ass. Then put on the leather blindfold, and ball gag. Put the spreader bar around your ankles spread far enough that you cannot walk. Put on the nipple clamps and finally handcuff yourself behind your back. Then enjoy yourself while you roll/crawl around your backyard for a couple hours.

You may want to wait until its dark as it will take awhile.
Government Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #14
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
I'm still very horny. And very naked...
2 very good qualities in any woman.

Quote:
Old 06-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #15
Tamara

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Government Cheese View Post
You sound like a pretty crazy chick, so here is a pretty crazy one for you. Take the keys to your handcuffs and without looking throw them into your back yard. Then insert the bullet vibe on max, and your choice of dildo in your ass. Then put on the leather blindfold, and ball gag. Put the spreader bar around your ankles spread far enough that you cannot walk. Put on the nipple clamps and finally handcuff yourself behind your back. Then enjoy yourself while you roll/crawl around your backyard for a couple hours.
It's an interesting read for when I want something to masturbate to, but I don't think I'm that crazy!

Advertisements
Kink Talk