Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-12-2010, 08:42 AM   #1
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default Intro to Public Dares – Dare 1 – Open Window Over 5 nights.

So ladies, you want to try your hand at public dares. That is good. Public dares are very exciting. The fear of being caught doing something “naughty” and taboo, combined with the sexual aspects can make these dares fill you with so much adrenaline you will be on a high for quite some time. Because of that, they are also very scary to do. Here’s a series of dares to get you started. When you complete this dare, please post your report on what happened and how you felt before, during and after the dare was completed. I hope to see you soon on the TORD Online Forums!

Just a note to the mods: I was going to put this as one post, but realized with everybody commenting on each section, it would get too confusing.

First a bit of caution. You know your neighborhood, I do not. Make sure you are safe. Always watch for situations that could be bad. Always leave yourself several directions to run. Be safe.

Second, you will need to start getting used to be naked and slightly embarrassed. Your first assignment is for the next month, you should be naked whenever possible. When you have the house to yourself, when you sleep, etc. Any time you can be naked in private, you should be.

Your first dare is at night, strip completely naked and open your window’s blinds and drapes. With your lights off in the room, stand in front of the window for 5 minutes. If it is not against your limits, fondle your breasts, nipples and finger your clit. You should do this for 3 straight nights. Post your report only for the first night of this series.

Night 4 you should have your lights on, windows open, and stand near the window when you take off your clothing. Look out the window, stretch your arms, then turn off the light or close the blinds/drapes.

Night 5 you should have your window open the entire night. Use the lighting and hiding as methods for not being caught.

Next Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....

Last edited by curdares; 06-12-2010 at 11:08 AM.
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to curdares for this post:
Old 06-12-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
Wallz

I did a mixture of the 2 but i was daring so i did this

Put in a bullet vibrator (speed 6 out of 10)
Stripped
Left lights on
Handcuffed my hands to the curtain rail
and i was wearing nipple clamps
Wallz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
HisLittleOne

Default Night 1

Night 1

When I was told about this dare I was a bit.... alright; a lot scared: Because at the time I heard voices in one of the gardens nearby and looking out into the garden there were four men, sitting in their garden enjoying the night. I wouldn’t so much have minded if they were closer to the house but their garden was far enough away that they could see up into the room especially when I had the lights on.

I stalled for a while trying to see If they would go away, part of me not wanting them to. And in all fairness I probably spent longer stalling than I did doing the dare. Soon the voices vanished, but it felt like forever, and one man was left. Though in the end he to left; it made doing the dare easier but part of me was really disappointed that he too had went inside.

So now safe in the knowledge there weren’t people with a front row view I walked across the room to the light switch my heart was beating faster now, as soon as those blinds were open I was committed. If my mam and dad came in I was done for. There was no explanation to explain that. “Yea, I just like stargazing... naked... with all the lights on.” I don’t think it would work.

With all sorts of worst case scenarios and lame excuses to match I knelt on the floor and began slowly inching the venetian blinds up. It took a while, but I wanted to make sure they weren’t noisy so slow and steady was order of the day. Opening the curtains I crept back and lay on my bed. heart pounding. No going back. I would be done for if dad saw me now. Naked on my bed ipod in hand blinds and curtains open, door closed and lights on. It felt soooo naughty... what’s more... I loved it. I loved feeling the adrenaline in my veins and the fear of all the noises.

When I got the message, I got up and made my way towards the window again, once again taking my ipod with me. I stood in front of the window and tentatively began to feel by breasts and my nipples. It felt so good. I was on another high. Even if it was a tame dare compared to what other members do. Soon the time ran down and again I let the blinds go down and closed the curtains and lay down on my bed once more. Happy to have done that dare; and to be one step into the realm of public dares.

xx HisLittleOne

Last edited by HisLittleOne; 06-12-2010 at 03:18 PM.
HisLittleOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:33 AM   #4
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Couldn't these dares be done by males too? (except of the 5th & 6th)
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.

Last edited by GetdareTEO; 06-13-2010 at 03:36 AM.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:07 AM   #5
HisLittleOne

Default Night 2

Night 2

Second night and I was far less scared than last night. However it was still scary as hell I had a few little niggles still though I knew there was no-one there. So again I shuffled off the bed and went to turn the lights on... then crouched by the window to open the blinds and curtains. Like the night before I went again and lay on the bed. Again I was feeling sooo vulnerable and exposed. I felt my heart stop at every little noise.

I got up and turned off the light, before standing in front of the window. I took a deep breath and began to fondle my chest as I had last night. Starting to enjoy it more and more, and get a little less scared. Logic had finally started to grace my brain. The cars on the main road couldn’t possibly see me in the dark when they were driving parallel to the house.

______________ Road
^^^^ ^^^ ^ trees

[---------------] window

I was almost certainly safe. But it didn’t stop me being excited by what I was doing.
Soon the time ran down and I then turned the light off and went back to bed.

@the evil one... I'm sure they could, you'd just have to fondle or play with different bits of anatomy. I wouldn't imagine it will be that hard to change.

xx HisLittleOne
HisLittleOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #6
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil One View Post
Couldn't these dares be done by males too? (except of the 5th & 6th)
Most could, ya. Most of the other ones could probably be modified as well.

Quote:
Old 06-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #7
curdares
Distinguished Member

I'll try and work on the next series in a week or so. I just got real busy and haven't had a chance, I have not forgotten though.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #8
Star Shadows
Prodigy

These threads are a really good idea. It opens doors people have closed to themselves without trying their hand at what lies beyond them. I know many people (I used to be included in these) who put Public as a limit without a thought as to what it might be like. Maybe we will get some new public likers on the site.

Shame the next levels aren't out yet... or ever.
I may have to harass you for them.

xx Shadows

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk