Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-25-2023, 07:22 AM   #1
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Default Edging task for all naughty girls

Since edging and denial have always been my favorite part of the kinky world from the beginning, I think it is time for me to have a task/dare thread dedicated for this only.

So here it is, similar with my other task thread, I will give you a task or two based on the information you give me. Only difference is that this one would be edging focused while the other thread is more balanced.

If you reply, you would receive a task that is 80% edging task with 20% based on your kinks and likes.

If this offer interests you, feel free to reply to the thread or pm me. A well written reply is always appreciated in the end.

The info you need to provide for your punishment are following:
  • Why do you need to be edged:
  • Kinks:
  • Limits:
  • Toys/tools available:
  • Duration:
  • Severity: mild / medium / hard / Do your worst
  • Preferred method of receiving punishment: Pm / In thread / kik/snap/skype/discord
  • Preferred method of reporting: Pm / In thread / kik/snap/skype/discord
  • Preferred form of report: Detailed written report / Pics/video without showing face
  • Additional info you would like me to know before write you a task:
  • Should you be denied after the task:

In general speaking, up to medium difficulty, a post edging orgasm will be allowed unless specified. Hard will likely give you some denial. If you choose do your worst then you are guaranteed for a good denial.

Disclaimer:

I always feel the need to say this, that this is a task I wrote for you based on the limited info I have. Naturally there will be things you are not available to do that I am not aware. If this happens, let me know and we can modify it so you can actually carry out the task safely. Also if half way through you need to stop due to real life reasons, do not hesitate to stop.

Real life and safety always first.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited by Garry0993; 03-25-2023 at 09:10 AM.
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 01:24 PM   #2
annikahollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Since edging and denial have always been my favorite part of the kinky world from the beginning, I think it is time for me to have a task/dare thread dedicated for this only.

So here it is, similar with my other task thread, I will give you a task or two based on the information you give me. Only difference is that this one would be edging focused while the other thread is more balanced.

If you reply, you would receive a task that is 80% edging task with 20% based on your kinks and likes.

If this offer interests you, feel free to reply to the thread or pm me. A well written reply is always appreciated in the end.

The info you need to provide for your punishment are following:
  • Why do you need to be edged:
  • Kinks:
  • Limits:
  • Toys/tools available:
  • Duration:
  • Severity: mild / medium / hard / Do your worst
  • Preferred method of receiving punishment: Pm / In thread / kik/snap/skype/discord
  • Preferred method of reporting: Pm / In thread / kik/snap/skype/discord
  • Preferred form of report: Detailed written report / Pics/video without showing face
  • Additional info you would like me to know before write you a task:
  • Should you be denied after the task:

In general speaking, up to medium difficulty, a post edging orgasm will be allowed unless specified. Hard will likely give you some denial. If you choose do your worst then you are guaranteed for a good denial.

Disclaimer:

I always feel the need to say this, that this is a task I wrote for you based on the limited info I have. Naturally there will be things you are not available to do that I am not aware. If this happens, let me know and we can modify it so you can actually carry out the task safely. Also if half way through you need to stop due to real life reasons, do not hesitate to stop.

Real life and safety always first.
Why do you need to be edged: i've been putting of my chores for the past month
Kinks: signature
Limits: signature
Toys/tools available: signature
Duration: you choose how long
Severity: mild / medium / hard / Do your worst: medium
Preferred method of receiving punishment: Pm / In thread / kik/snap/skype/discord: pm
Preferred method of reporting: Pm / In thread / kik/snap/skype/discord
Preferred form of report: Detailed written report / Pics/video without showing face: detailed written report
Additional info you would like me to know before write you a task: i'm an owned slave who can freely be punished by anyone
Should you be denied after the task: yes

Toy List

Likes | Dislikes | Limits

annikahollie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk