Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-22-2022, 11:00 PM   #1
wedgienerd21.

Default Wedgie Dares

Hello everyone! I am a 20 year old female and I am new here. I’ve been doing wedgies for awhile and have been really bad about sticking with it and being active. I’m here to stay accountable to do any dares you may want from me. You will see my limits posted below and I will be providing detailed reports to everyone’s response! If I do not respond in a timely manor or fail any task I will do a punishment and provide proof.

I will also respond to you on here so others can know as well!

Dislikes: hanging, ripping, messy, pics/vids (need to talk for a bit first)

Limits: scat/piss, blood, full public, involving others

Toys I have are: small but plug, mid but plug, large butt plug, thrusting rabbit vibe, wand, dildo, and a we vibe vibrator.

KIK username ( wedgienerd21. ) PLEASE INCLUDE THE PERIOD! Sorry for any confusion but you can contact me through my Kik as well.
wedgienerd21. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 11:08 PM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

Could you try this? Could you try this?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96131
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 11:25 PM   #3
wedgienerd21.

Yes I will be doing this tonight! I will be ibis a bungee cord and attaching that to the headboard, sadly I do not have a foot board but I will think of something to tie my ankles down. I figured the bungee will provide an interesting experience tonight while I try and sleep.

Toys I have are: small but plug, mid but plug, large butt plug, thrusting rabbit vibe, wand, dildo, and a we vibe vibrator.

KIK username ( wedgienerd21. ) PLEASE INCLUDE THE PERIOD! Sorry for any confusion but you can contact me through my Kik as well.
Old 12-22-2022, 11:53 PM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

You don't necessarily need a footboard, look under the mattress, it's possible the part under the bed offers a way to attach something. I mean that's what I do on mine.
Old 12-23-2022, 08:46 AM   #5
wedgienerd21.

So last night I did the wedgie you gave me and it was intense let me tell you! First off I only wore two panties and a bra, as I was told by someone else no other clothes were alowed. I then put the first first one into a bra connection and used the second one for this wedgie. I was able to go underneath my bed and secure the ankles to the bottom of the bed and successfully secured the bungee to the top of the headboard. For quite some time my ass was lifted above the bed but I was made to bounce in it to really get it nice and tight and that helped me stretch it out. It was an interesting night and definitely made more so by being completely on display. I did lock my door though so I knew no one could come in but it was still adrenaline pumping! Thank you for the dare.

The following 2 users say Thank You to wedgienerd21. for this post:
Old 12-23-2022, 08:50 AM   #6
pluky
getDare Devil

Can you actually fall asleep and have a peaceful night like that ? Meanwhile I struggle sleeping in a thong lol
Old 12-23-2022, 09:07 PM   #7
wedgienerd21.

It was difficult but I’ve been giving so many sleeping wedgies I had to learn😬

The following user says Thank You to wedgienerd21. for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk