Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

I came up with a different way to make a wedgie and I want you to try it

Posted 12-17-2022 at 02:27 AM by pluky
Updated 12-17-2022 at 03:01 AM by pluky

Keep scissors in reach in case you get stuck.

Don't know if it already exists so I thought I would explain it with a doodle and share it. Look carefully :

(clic for higher resolution)

Essentially you'll need a bed with a frame and ropes, and underwear.

1) You start by placing ropes each side of the bed for where your ankles will be.

2) Tie an underwear to another rope like you see in the doodle and wear it.

This third rope will be attached to the middle of the bed the side of your head and you have two options, you can tie at the same level (A in the doodle) or if you have a higher bed frame you can get a higher wedgie with that (B in the doodle).

3) Lay down on your bed, on your back for (A) and on your belly for (B), and tie your ankles with the dedicated ropes.

4) Finally, stretching your underwear giving yourself a wedgie and pull on the rope that's attached to it as much as you want to tie it on the head side of the bed, like shown in the two options (A) and (B)

The ankle bondage will make sure that you have a constant force pulling you from the bottom while the underwear is being pulled the opposite way by the other rope.

Test it and report please.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounded interesting, so I thought I would give this a go.

I started by trying position A. Getting into position with my feet tied to the bottom of the bed was a bit fiddly, but I got there in the end. The main issue I had with this position was that I wasn’t really able to get enough pull on the rope. As it was basically attached underneath me I couldn’t pull it hard enough to give a good wedgie. That might have just been me not doing it very well. I tired my best but after a while moved on to position B.

Position B on the other hand worked brilliantly. My beds headrest has got several layers you could attach things to, so I was able to now attach the rope through the top one. Laying now on my stomach the rope was free to be pulled very tight. I kept pulling it as tight as I could until I feared either my underwear would tear, or that I would break the headboard of my bed. Once it was as tight as I dared I tied it off. With my feet bound to the bottom of the bed I was in an interesting predicament where I was either pulling against my feet restraints, or giving myself a bigger wedgie.

All in all this was good fun to try. Definitely position B was the best one for me (others might find it different). I suppose now I would be interested to hear any suggestion on how this can be taken further, either with other elements to it, or with other objects used.

If anyone want to see the pics from my attempt, contact me on kik (puffinboy14).
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for the feedback.

I was thinking maybe leaving the ankle bondage part to the end could work better for you in position (A) if you need it to really pull that hard, this way you can use the weight of your body to hold it stretched as you attach the lower body parts.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PuffinBoy View Comment
    With my feet bound to the bottom of the bed I was in an interesting predicament where I was either pulling against my feet restraints, or giving myself a bigger wedgie.
    Yes this was what I was going for.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    I was thinking maybe leaving the ankle bondage part to the end could work better for you in position (A) if you need it to really pull that hard, this way you can use the weight of your body to hold it stretched as you attach the lower body parts.
    Ah, that does sound like a better way of doing it than I was doing. I’ll have to try it like that next time.
  4. Old Comment
    I love this, thinking about sleeping in it.
    Posted 12-24-2022 at 08:59 PM by FranticKeymaster FranticKeymaster is offline