Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-08-2022, 12:29 PM   #1
Moremaddie

Female Camping 23F

Hey all, I'm camping with a bunch of boys (15 between the ages of 18-32) and 1 other girl for the next week. I'm the only girl and looking for some fun and spicy dares. We are on a lake and pretty isolated/not seeing many other people. Let me see what you've got! ❤️
Old 08-08-2022, 12:33 PM   #2
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

You are only allowed to wear a bikini or less at the campsite.
You should have a sharpie with you and allow them to write anywhere on your body. They should also keep a count on how many times your holes are used.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 12:45 PM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moremaddie View Post
Hey all, I'm camping with a bunch of boys (15 between the ages of 18-32) and 1 other girl for the next week. I'm the only girl and looking for some fun and spicy dares. We are on a lake and pretty isolated/not seeing many other people. Let me see what you've got! ❤️
Have all the boys draw lots or play a card game, with winner getting to shave your bush.
Old 08-08-2022, 12:54 PM   #4
ghost_2464

in your tent you are not allowed to wear clothes.
stay naked

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 01:10 PM   #5
Moremaddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
You should have a sharpie with you and allow them to write anywhere on your body. They should also keep a count on how many times your holes are used.
I'm not sure I will have all of them fucking me or seeing me naked. They don't really know about my kinks. I might let 1 of them at random write on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Have all the boys draw lots or play a card game, with winner getting to shave your bush.
I would do this if I had a bush. Unfortunately I left all shaved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_2464 View Post
in your tent you are not allowed to wear clothes.
stay naked
Haha, knew this was coming. Sounds like a plan.
Old 08-08-2022, 01:12 PM   #6
Moremaddie

From a PM that I will be doing.

Dare for camping, list every camping including girl with a number 1-X, then choose randomizer. Whoever it is will be the person you must get wild and kinky with this weekend. Not just fuck but fully explore. Oral, anal, and sex a must. If it is a girl, must rim her. If guy you must convince him to rim you. If you fail to do it with the person chosen randomly. The last night you must roll a dice and fuck that many guys in the last 24 hours with no condoms
Old 08-08-2022, 02:00 PM   #7
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

You should state from the beginning that this holiday you are just one of the boys. That means you don't take any bra's with you and walk and swim shirtless whenever they do.

You show your appreciation for their ability to pee standing up and attempt to do the same thing; either through the way you are standing, or using help from things from the woods (eg leaves). Just like the boys, you will not hide while doing it.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 09:58 PM   #8
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Go for an early morning swim.
Leave all of your clothes in plain sight on the shore and go for a naked swim until one of the guys catches you.
Invite him in, telling to leave his clothes with yours.
See what happens

Have fun!
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 10:03 PM   #9
Moremaddie

Maybe some needed info. I'm camping in western WA state. I have not been sexual with anyone here and we all work together on a trail crew. I'm ok if they learn about my kindness, but not super crazy yet. It's pretty warm out and in a very treed area with good privacy. I have basic toys like cuffs, clamps, plug dildo and vibe, plus rope.

So a few more PM dares:
1. No underwear, only the sheer bikini I brought. I have: https://www.wickedweasel.com/en-gb/p...i?colour=21658 that I got from Sharkeys dare.

2. Lose my bikini top 2x per day -- I did this once in the lake and once when drying off, I made sure they there was a good chance I was seen.

3. No cumming unless I am seen 100% naked by everyone camping.

4. I must sleep plugged

5. Play truth or dare within the first two nights and initiate getting sexual. -- I plan to do this later tonight by the fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
You should state from the beginning that this holiday you are just one of the boys. That means you don't take any bra's with you and walk and swim shirtless whenever they do.

You show your appreciation for their ability to pee standing up and attempt to do the same thing; either through the way you are standing, or using help from things from the woods (eg leaves). Just like the boys, you will not hide while doing it.
I didn't take this quite as far as wished for. I did mention being one of the guys and talking about how I should be able to do what they do. My bikini is literally 100% sheer already, so I didn't feel like swimming topless. All of the boys were very surprised by my bikini choice and I know that I have been getting lots of looks and sometimes even catch their elections. I made sure to pee standing in the same spot the boys go too. I actually pee standing I'm the woods often, so it wasn't too weird.
Quote:
From a PM that I will be doing.

Dare for camping, list every camping including girl with a number 1-X, then choose randomizer. Whoever it is will be the person you must get wild and kinky with this weekend. Not just fuck but fully explore. Oral, anal, and sex a must. If it is a girl, must rim her. If guy you must convince him to rim you. If you fail to do it with the person chosen randomly. The last night you must roll a dice and fuck that many guys in the last 24 hours with no condoms
I pulled a random number (5) and it turned out to be scott who I think is super cute. I will try to make advances later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
I told the boys that I forgot my clothes and that all I have is the bikini and a hoody. I will pretend to lose my shorts tonight, or maybe destroy them in truth or date. I don't think I will do the other parts of this dare.

I still have 4 nights camping if anyone wants to give me more to do/rules. This is already lots of fun.
Old 08-08-2022, 10:42 PM   #10
cracks

Along with sleeping naked wear your cuffs every night.

Wake up one morning before everyone and edge infront of your tent with your vibe while naked.

Stretch or do yoga in front of everyone every morning in your bikini.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:14 PM   #11
redcamel
getDare Addict

Choose a guy or a girl, and say that you'd like to have some sexy pic taken in that beautiful nature, convice him/her to help you taking pics of you with your phone, then add the pics at your album. Pics might be from fully dressed to completely naked (use kinktalk if they are out of gd limits), go as wild as you feel and even more.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 11:34 PM   #12
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

At night when everyone just went to bed, take a naked stroll around the campsite for at least 5 minutes.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 12:02 PM   #13
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Sounds like you have some bondage equipment. Get yourself into bondage naked and toss the key. Easiest in your tent…if you want to be daring…do it to a tree outside. For real fun…handcuff yourself naked and toss the key so someone else has to get it and save you.

Do be careful, but as long as people are around…

You can play this different ways…maybe beg and plead. Or see if you can get them to make you do something if they free you.

Have fun!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 12:49 PM   #14
Moremaddie

Last night update: The last dare I received was Craxy's swimming dare so I haven't had the opportunity to do any of the others.

Last night after my report most everyone gathered around the fire. Obviously I stayed in the bikini as instructed. After a little bit I initiated a game of truth or dare. There was 8 of us that played including the girl (hallie). Scott was also playing. This game started off pretty tame with normal dares "jump in the lake, kiss someone, etc." So then I dared Scott to take off his shirt for the rest of the game. From there things got spicier. Eventually I was dared to take my bikini off, which I did as it was basically see through already. It went a few round of people getting dared to take off certain clothing items until both me and the other girl were naked along with 2 of the guys. At this point it was just 5 of us now. Dares started getting riskier and both of us girls ended up giving out handjobs to the boys and sucking on each other's tits. The game ended with me getting spanked by everyone in the group. I made sure to go to bed plugged.

This morning I woke up early for a swim. Just a few minutes before everyone else. I left my bikini on the beach and went in the water. I was swimming for about 5 minutes and nobody got up. I was cold so I left but I will try this one again.

I am excited to continue this trip, especially since Amy seemed very brave last night. I hope that word doesn't travel too fast around camp that I'm a kinky little whore. Hehe
Old 08-09-2022, 02:57 PM   #15
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Last night update: The last dare I received was Craxy's swimming dare so I haven't had the opportunity to do any of the others.

Last night after my report most everyone gathered around the fire. Obviously I stayed in the bikini as instructed. After a little bit I initiated a game of truth or dare. There was 8 of us that played including the girl (hallie). Scott was also playing. This game started off pretty tame with normal dares "jump in the lake, kiss someone, etc." So then I dared Scott to take off his shirt for the rest of the game. From there things got spicier. Eventually I was dared to take my bikini off, which I did as it was basically see through already. It went a few round of people getting dared to take off certain clothing items until both me and the other girl were naked along with 2 of the guys. At this point it was just 5 of us now. Dares started getting riskier and both of us girls ended up giving out handjobs to the boys and sucking on each other's tits. The game ended with me getting spanked by everyone in the group. I made sure to go to bed plugged.

This morning I woke up early for a swim. Just a few minutes before everyone else. I left my bikini on the beach and went in the water. I was swimming for about 5 minutes and nobody got up. I was cold so I left but I will try this one again.

I am excited to continue this trip, especially since Amy seemed very brave last night. I hope that word doesn't travel too fast around camp that I'm a kinky little whore. Hehe
This is so hot to read i hope you have a great rest of your camping trip and more updates on this trip

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camping, flash, public