Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-02-2022, 09:14 PM   #1
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Default Add to this Silly Baby's Denial/Chastity Time

"This silly baby here is very driven by her naughty pussy and needs to learn not to play with it whenever she feels the urge to do so. Help her learn to behave by giving her extra denial time until her chastity belt arrives in a few weeks time." -Sir Fieldman

This silly baby asked her Sir, Fieldman for a punishment a few days ago because she has been naughty and not doing tasks or listening to her hypno files as she was told to do so. Sir gave this silly baby an appropriate punishment for her naughtiness but her slutty clitty and pussy kept getting her in trouble even though she was not to pleasure herself during her punishment. She felt guilty and immediately confessed to humping her pillows and squeezing her legs together, and Sir kindly punished her.

This silly little baby still felt like her greedy clitty wasn't being punished enough, even after clit snaps, toothpaste, and ice numbing. So she suggested that the buy her first chastity belt and for her to be denied the entire time until it came. Then she begged for the chance for the kind people of GetDare, who she wronged by not doing what she was told to do, to further punish her by letting them add time to her denial, this time while caged.

While she is in chastity, the only times she will be unlocked will be under direct supervision of her Sir from unlock to relock for cleaning, and her keys will be refrozen each and every day. Until her new belt arrives this silly baby is to numb her clit with ice every time she is tempted to play with her little whore button.

Don't worry, this silly baby will still be monitored and punished when needed by Sir, who will assign and require video evidence of her completing her Clit Snaps. And she is in strict denial, no sexual touching of any kind that will bring her pleasure.

Please, this silly baby begs you, add to the total time that she will be in chastity. She needs to be taught that the pleasure of others and their instructions come before she may even think of having an orgasm. Please punish her for stealing orgasms from kind people who only wanted to give her what she needed.

What you can post to punish this Silly Baby:

Add 30: Adds 30 minutes to her total chastity time, may be used any amount of times with at least 1 post from someone else in between.

Spank 5: Adds 5 pussy spanks to her total spanks to do, may be used when adding denial time with the same rules. Sir may order this silly baby to complete them at anytime.

Please help this silly baby become a good girl by redeeming her theft with chastity. Feel free to add to her max time everyday. Her belt is projected to arrive on June 29th.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares

Last edited by sexualfeelings; 06-05-2022 at 01:57 PM.
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 09:20 PM   #2
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

I"ll gladly add 5

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 02:36 AM   #3
Robink
Prodigy

add 5 please

I am cocksucking queen bambi

pm dares

toys
Robink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 06:32 AM   #4
fieldman

Do keep posting here. Sexualfeelings has a lot to learn about discipline and obedience and this is a chance for all of Getdare to help her improve by setting some goals for her.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 08:31 AM   #5
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Add another 5 please

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-03-2022, 01:27 PM   #6
AliMakk

add 5 spank, darling
AliMakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 03:58 PM   #7
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Add another 5, please

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-03-2022, 03:58 PM   #8
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Add another 5 for me, please

Oops got the length message so thought the first did not post

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-03-2022, 04:09 PM   #9
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

It's all good Angelica, thank you for helping this silly baby be less of a slave to her clitty!
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-04-2022, 02:15 PM   #10
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

So far the total Chasity time is: 25 MINUTES

This silly little baby is happy about that, but her Sir is not. Please give this silly baby more time in chastity to learn her lesson. Remember that you can add up to 30 minutes of chastity time and 30 pussy spanks a day. For example, if one person was to add the max time each day until the belt comes, this silly little baby would be in chastity for 13 and a half hours of chastity.

But 25 is not the total time she will be in chastity. She and Sir are to play battle ships until she wins and each loss on her part is another week and another rule.

Total Given Chastity time: 30 Minutes
Total lost/earned chastity time: 0
Total overall Chastity time: 30 minutes
My Rules
Pm Dares

Last edited by sexualfeelings; 06-05-2022 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:41 AM   #11
camstarjamie

Send a message via AIM to camstarjamie Send a message via MSN to camstarjamie Send a message via Yahoo to camstarjamie

consider this another 5 Mins added x

camstarjamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 11:53 AM   #12
exploring_switch

Let's add another 5
exploring_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 02:00 PM   #13
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

The rules have changed! Go to the top and read the new Rules as posting time and limits had been changed.

Chastity time: 35 Minutes
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-05-2022, 02:49 PM   #14
Ima.nalonly

Add 30 from me. 🥰
Dislikes: Chastity. Anal. Orgasm denial.
Limits: Pictures or videos.
Ima.nalonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 02:58 PM   #15
Makak

Add 30, enjoy it

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93684

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93501

Kik: makakomut
Makak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Makak for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk