Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-20-2022, 12:41 AM   #1
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Female 50 Feminization tasks for Shadow,

I am dared to do 50 feminization tasks until the end of the year...

I've listed some I might try, but I don't hit the 50. Any further ideas?

For some motivation on posting: If I get more than 50 responses I am willing to do 100 instead of 50.

Here are my ideas so far:
- I will apply female perfume each morning for the duration of a whole month.
- I will lock away all male clothing for 3 days.
- I will sleep in female nightgown whenever home for a month.
- I will follow a makeup tutorial every Sunday for 3 month.
- I will paint all my nails pink for three days.
- I will buy and use a body gel, fragrance, and lotion from bath and body works in a fruity or floral scent.
- I will put on some lipstick whenever I'm coming home for a week
- I will buy a new set of panties and bra in person in for me in a Victoriea's Secret shop
- I get a sissy inkbox tattoo and apply it as a tramp stamp.
- (Maybe...) I pierce my ears and wear earings
- (Maybe...) I will get a manicure
- I get permanently rid of or body hair on arms, legs, belly and my back
- I will go tanning in my bikini until I have some strong lines
- (Maybe...) I let my eyebrows groomed and shaped into a feminine style professionally
- I wear makeup everyday for a month. It may be subtile, but you will wear it, even in public.
- (Maybe...) I let a saleslady choose 1 piece of makeup for me

Thanks for your help, kisses Miley!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Shadow for this post:
Old 05-14-2022, 02:48 AM   #2
Py_Bpss

Task to consider
Every Monday buy a new fem item, could just be sparkly chap-stick or could be a whole outfit, just every Monday for the rest of the year start your week off right with something new.
Member since 2012
Favorite Dice Dares
PM Dares & Miliovana

Last edited by Py_Bpss; 05-14-2022 at 02:50 AM.
Py_Bpss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 06:27 AM   #3
SexyJade

But a nice pair of heels and practice a catwalk once a week

Likes: X-Dressing, spanking, roleplay, diapers, hidden public

Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat, ice, toothpaste, much pain, messy, public

Albums:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16163
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10976
SexyJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 06:32 AM   #4
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Py_Bpss View Post
Task to consider
Every Monday buy a new fem item, could just be sparkly chap-stick or could be a whole outfit, just every Monday for the rest of the year start your week off right with something new.
Yes, good one! Haven't thought of something nice and simple like that. The psychological aspect of it is great...
My PM dares
Old 05-14-2022, 06:33 AM   #5
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Catwalk! - Love it. Ok I need to get heels first. Thanks!
My PM dares
Old 05-14-2022, 11:01 PM   #6
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Find one day for yourself possibly every week or at least, one time every month, when you can be in makeup, lingerie all day or majority of day, and of coarse entire night.
When begin, in the morning tell at your self in the mirror one positive statement of feminity.
You can begin with “I am miley and.....”

This is your mantra to repeat for the week or untill you do another day like this, and an aim in life untill end of year
Can be easy thing like: always be gentle, or more focused on bekomme more woman. Find little by little some sum to reach, can be subtle in the begin, be always realistic and consider also real life, sonit not contrast too much!

It is decision up go you, and could be good to write in a diary or a publik blog, so all we can read if you want or stay privat and you share only with best friends

When you dicide, repeat the sentence loud and dress up in feminine style and enjoy the your feminine day of each week

Whit love
sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 01:00 AM   #7
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

how about:

Post a picture/pictures of you crossdressed/in lingerie every sunday for people to comment and critique?

By the start of december, be able to spend 8hrs walking around in very high heels?

By the start of december, be able to spend 24hrs wearing a bra filled with water balloons to at least a g cup?

By the start of december, own and have worn in public the following outfits:
one piece swimsuit
Bikini
Little black dress
slinky cocktail dress
Leggings & sports bra
School girl outfit
Lingerie (stockings, bra, panties & suspenders at a minium)

Spend at least a month with all body hair (ie excluding hair & eyebrows) shaved daily. Legs, crotch, face, armpits, ass crack, chest hair, the lot. Miss a day? The month restarts.

For a fortnight, no standing up to use the loo. You must be sitting or squatting every time, everywhere.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 04:36 AM   #8
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Find one day for yourself possibly every week or at least, one time every month, when you can be in makeup, lingerie all day or majority of day, and of coarse entire night.
When begin, in the morning tell at your self in the mirror one positive statement of feminity.
You can begin with “I am miley and.....”

This is your mantra to repeat for the week or untill you do another day like this, and an aim in life untill end of year
Can be easy thing like: always be gentle, or more focused on bekomme more woman. Find little by little some sum to reach, can be subtle in the begin, be always realistic and consider also real life, sonit not contrast too much!

It is decision up go you, and could be good to write in a diary or a publik blog, so all we can read if you want or stay privat and you share only with best friends

When you dicide, repeat the sentence loud and dress up in feminine style and enjoy the your feminine day of each week

Whit love
sabina
I like the idea of constantly going this path, hopefully I get managed to include this in my stressful everyday life! Thanks for the idea. As well, I think making a little blog about these dares here online may raise the pressure a little. ;-)
Thanks for the ideas!
My PM dares
The following user says Thank You to Shadow for this post:
Old 05-15-2022, 04:43 AM   #9
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Some standard things

Only pee sitting down
Always wear panties
If you dont have it yet, pierce your ears. (Wear really feminine earrings when at home)
Wear a pantyhose every day for a week.

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 05:12 AM   #10
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
how about:

Post a picture/pictures of you crossdressed/in lingerie every sunday for people to comment and critique?
I like that... I mean, I don't have much with me right now, but yes...

Quote:
By the start of december, be able to spend 8hrs walking around in very high heels?
Sounds like a goal!

Quote:
By the start of december, be able to spend 24hrs wearing a bra filled with water balloons to at least a g cup?
Working on a longer bra time sounds like fine, however 24hrs, I have to find so much time in my everyday live! The g cup? well stuffed ok, but I like it more subtile and even on a female I like B cubs, maybe C...

Quote:
By the start of december, own and have worn in public the following outfits:
one piece swimsuit
Bikini
Little black dress
slinky cocktail dress
Leggings & sports bra
School girl outfit
Lingerie (stockings, bra, panties & suspenders at a minium)
Ahhhh, no! I am way to shy to do this in public. I guess I would go for that with a RL mistress pushing me. Maybe posting these on the Sunday pictures could be nice. I don't have all that, but could expand my wardrobe.

Quote:
Spend at least a month with all body hair (ie excluding hair & eyebrows) shaved daily. Legs, crotch, face, armpits, ass crack, chest hair, the lot. Miss a day? The month restarts.
I love smooth legs, nut I am sure I don't have time for that! Maybe a waxing could do...

Quote:
For a fortnight, no standing up to use the loo. You must be sitting or squatting every time, everywhere.
I have often tried, but when it comes to the situation I often don't have enough discipline... I fantasize about a mistress doing a urethral reroute on me, so it doesn't leave me any choice...
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the great ideas, getting closer to have actually 50 tasks/dares I can do. For the expansion to 100, 4 of 50 answers with tasks so far!
My PM dares
The following user says Thank You to Shadow for this post:
Old 05-15-2022, 05:42 AM   #11
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Some standard things

Only pee sitting down
Always wear panties
If you dont have it yet, pierce your ears. (Wear really feminine earrings when at home)
Wear a pantyhose every day for a week.
Thanks... The always is hard to include, I work on it. Maybe I should just let go and destroy all male underwear... Working on the earrings thing. I want them, but on the other hand I am shy. Well, people will definitely see, but thinking of my navel piercing, I really like it...
Thanks so far!

5/50
My PM dares

Last edited by Shadow; 05-15-2022 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Correction
Old 05-15-2022, 05:44 AM   #12
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Thanks... The always is hard to include, I work on it. Maybe I should just let go and destroy all male underwear... Working on the earrings thing. I want them, but on the other hand I am shy. Well, people will definitely see, but thinking of my navel piercing, I really like it...
Thanks so far!

5/100
For the earrings, a lot of guys wear earrings nowadays so you could always get more masculine earrings for when you're out c:

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 05:53 AM   #13
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Working on a longer bra time sounds like fine, however 24hrs, I have to find so much time in my everyday live! The g cup? well stuffed ok, but I like it more subtile and even on a female I like B cubs, maybe C...
Part of my thinking here was the discomfort/awkwardness of having a big heavy pair of tits. That doesn't mean that you always need to be in a g-cup or that breast forms or something else more comfortable isn't also a training option - just that by december you should be able to wear a giant bra with giant tits all day long

Quote:
Ahhhh, no! I am way to shy to do this in public. I guess I would go for that with a RL mistress pushing me. Maybe posting these on the Sunday pictures could be nice. I don't have all that, but could expand my wardrobe.
'public' is fairly loosely defined here, as is 'wear'. Depending on your comfort levels and what other people think, i'm fine with things like going out in the lingerie under a long coat, or maybe wearing the leggings and sports bra with a normal jogging trousers and sweatshirt then going for a jog around the park. Or having shorts and a t-shirt on over your one peice swimsuit when you go swimming.

Infact, part of my thinking here was to encourage/force you to be a little creative in how you did this. The intention is that _you_ need to know you are dressed up like a cute little slut, but i'm less worried about exposing and humiliating you to everyone else...i mean, if you want to go for more slut/whore than cute and ladylike we can go there, but i was trying not to go to far from the 'femminine' part of your request.

Quote:
I love smooth legs, nut I am sure I don't have time for that! Maybe a waxing could do...
A waxing is certainly an option, but in this case...only in so much as it should make the daily shaving easier.
This was as much about beauty standards/expecations than simply being all smooth and tactile, so having to go through the ritual every day - as a girl would have to - was an element of my thinking. We could try for a shorter timeframe of a week or two instead of a month perhaps?

Quote:
I have often tried, but when it comes to the situation I often don't have enough discipline... I fantasize about a mistress doing a urethral reroute on me, so it doesn't leave me any choice...
Again, i'm open to the idea of shortening the timeframe needed for this one if it makes it more possible. I mean, the idea is that it should be inconvenient and frustrating rather than trivial, but i'm more than ok to take feedback as to where a sensible place for the boundryline between 'awkward, inconvenient and challenging' and 'yeah, i can't actually do that' is.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Old 05-15-2022, 03:25 PM   #14
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

My list so far...

- I will apply female perfume each morning for the duration of a whole month. (DOING IT)
- I will lock away all male clothing for 3 days.
- I will sleep in female nightgown whenever home for a month.
- I will follow a makeup tutorial every Sunday for 3 month.
- I will paint all my nails pink for three days.
- I will buy and use a body gel, fragrance, and lotion from bath and body works in a fruity or floral scent.
- I will put on some lipstick whenever I'm coming home for a week
- I will buy a new set of panties and bra in person in for me in a Victoriea's Secret shop
- I get a sissy inkbox tattoo and apply it as a tramp stamp.
- (Maybe - probably...) I pierce my ears and wear earings
- (Maybe...) I will get a manicure
- I get permanently rid of or body hair on arms, legs, belly and my back
- I will go tanning in my bikini until I have some strong lines
- (Maybe...) I let my eyebrows groomed and shaped into a feminine style professionally
- I wear makeup everyday for a month. It may be subtile, but you will wear it, even in public.
- (Maybe...) I let a saleslady choose 1 piece of makeup for me

- Every Monday buy a new fem item (STARTING TOMORROW)
- Catwalk: Practice walking in high heels once a week
- Find one day for yourself possibly every week or at least, one time every month, when you can be in makeup, lingerie all day or majority of day, and of coarse entire night.
You can begin with “I am miley and.....” This is your mantra to repeat for the week or untill you do another day like this, and an aim in life until end of year
- It is decision up go you, and could be good to write in a diary or a publik blog, so all we can read if you want or stay privat and you share only with best friends (I'LL DO A BLOG HERE ON GETDARE - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95324)
- Only pee sitting down (have already tried and didn't succeed... maybe I'll try for a week first)
- Always wear panties
- Wear a pantyhose every day for a week.
- Expending bra time - stuffed.
- By the start of December, own and have worn in public the following outfits:
(one piece swimsuit / Bikini / Little black dress / slinky cocktail dress / Leggings & sports bra / School girl outfit / Lingerie (stockings, bra, panties & suspenders at a minium))
- Shave body/legs every day for a time period

Post adding tasks ... 5/50 (to jump on, I do 100 and not 50)
My PM dares

Last edited by Shadow; 05-15-2022 at 03:47 PM.
Old 05-16-2022, 06:10 AM   #15
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

It occurs to me that there are no chores on this list.

...and, to my mind, being a domestic goddess is a part of being a well bred lady / well behaved obedient wife.

Whilst it's tempting to add to the list of daily tasks - espcially given the nature of the idea - i suspect one day a month of 'housekeeping hell' might work better?

Up at dawn, having to clean the house top-to-bottom & do chores all day until dusk sort of thing?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feminization, sissy