Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-03-2021, 02:38 AM   #1
exxy

Default 22F home alone with first vibrator

I've just moved to a new state where I don't really know anyone and would love some dares, I've just bought a bullet vibrator and need some ideas of what to do with it.

I have a balcony that looks out at a street and am willing to do very slight public dares out there, and beyond the vibrator I only have household items and some electrical tape

I'll report back on all dares that I complete x

Likes: light bondage, wedgies, mild pain, temperature/sensory play

Limits: blood, scat, piss, public, pics, extreme pain

Kik: exxy12313
exxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 04:11 AM   #2
fitredhead

Perhaps you might place the vibe in panties and wear a robe over top. Wear a blindfold and go out on the balcony for three minutes.

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Scat, Urine, Impact Play, Social Suicide, Face pics
fitredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 04:36 AM   #3
exxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitredhead View Post
Perhaps you might place the vibe in panties and wear a robe over top. Wear a blindfold and go out on the balcony for three minutes.
I'm currently in the process of some dares that were dm'd to me, but I will do this one when I can and report back!

Old 12-05-2021, 05:39 AM   #4
exxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitredhead View Post
I just finished this dare! Thank you for it, i put a silk black robe on and set a timer for the three minutes, every time i heard a car or some people walking past me it made me so nervous, but that aslo got me so much closer to cumming!

Old 12-05-2021, 05:56 AM   #5
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

[01] Get some thin rope or string (like long shoe laces), and your bullet vibe.

[02] Strip down to your panties.

[03] Take the rope and thread it through the leg holes of your panties starting at your left side, then across your front (inside your panties), then around your right side (outside your panties), then across your back (inside your panties), to your left side (outside your panties).

[04] Tie both ends of the rope/string together leaving just enough slack that the rope/string will barely reach your shoulders. (You may have to adjust this a few times.)

[05] When done, slip your arms thru the rope/string at both your sides and bring the rope/string up and over both your shoulders. (The rope/string should be tight enough that it gives you a permanent wedgie.)

[06] With the wedgie secured in place, slide the bullet vibe down the front of your panties so it is against your clit.

[07] Finished getting dressed to hide your handy work.

[08] Now you are going grocery shopping for 90-minutes, starting with the vibe on the lowest setting before you leave the house and on your commute.

[09] Every 10 minutes of your trip, you must turn the vibe up to the next level. (When you are on the brink of having an orgasm, turn the vibe down 1 level, then increase the intensity again as soon as possible. You may also turn down the vibe if someone comes within 10 feet of you, but only if there is a risk of them hearing it.)

[10] When you get to the grocery store, make sure that you buy items from the top and bottom shelves.

[11] On the trip home, you must have the vibe on the highest setting.

[12] Once you get home, strip down to your panties again, and remove the bullet vibe.

[13] Undo the rope/string and make it even tighter this time when it goes up over your shoulders.

[14] Once the wedgie is secure, get down on the floor and do 25 sit-ups, then do 25 jumping jacks, then do 25 leg lunges, and end with 25 squats.

[15] Once the exercises are done, remove the rope/string from you panties.

[16] Now put your arms thru the leg holes of your panties, and pull then up over your shoulders.

[17] Get the vibe again and hold it against your clit outside your panties on the highest setting for 15 minutes. (You are allowed to cum as many times as you want.)

[18] Finished the task by doing 25 squeaky cleans.

[19] Send a detailed report when completed!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 01:24 PM   #6
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Start with setting a timer for 20 minutes but no alarm

Put the vibe on the highest setting and enjoy the ride when you think 20 minutes is up (make sure you can’t see a clock) turn the vibe off if you are short on time that is a double edge sword you will be denied 1 day per minute early plus the number of orgasms you had (ex you orgasmed 3 times turned it off and had 5 minutes left the denied for 8 days) and must also edge that many times each day of your denial

Let me know what you think

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 01:37 AM   #7
exxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
[01] Get some thin rope or string (like long shoe laces), and your bullet vibe.

[02] Strip down to your panties.

[03] Take the rope and thread it through the leg holes of your panties starting at your left side, then across your front (inside your panties), then around your right side (outside your panties), then across your back (inside your panties), to your left side (outside your panties).

[04] Tie both ends of the rope/string together leaving just enough slack that the rope/string will barely reach your shoulders. (You may have to adjust this a few times.)

[05] When done, slip your arms thru the rope/string at both your sides and bring the rope/string up and over both your shoulders. (The rope/string should be tight enough that it gives you a permanent wedgie.)

[06] With the wedgie secured in place, slide the bullet vibe down the front of your panties so it is against your clit.

[07] Finished getting dressed to hide your handy work.

[08] Now you are going grocery shopping for 90-minutes, starting with the vibe on the lowest setting before you leave the house and on your commute.

[09] Every 10 minutes of your trip, you must turn the vibe up to the next level. (When you are on the brink of having an orgasm, turn the vibe down 1 level, then increase the intensity again as soon as possible. You may also turn down the vibe if someone comes within 10 feet of you, but only if there is a risk of them hearing it.)

[10] When you get to the grocery store, make sure that you buy items from the top and bottom shelves.

[11] On the trip home, you must have the vibe on the highest setting.

[12] Once you get home, strip down to your panties again, and remove the bullet vibe.

[13] Undo the rope/string and make it even tighter this time when it goes up over your shoulders.

[14] Once the wedgie is secure, get down on the floor and do 25 sit-ups, then do 25 jumping jacks, then do 25 leg lunges, and end with 25 squats.

[15] Once the exercises are done, remove the rope/string from you panties.

[16] Now put your arms thru the leg holes of your panties, and pull then up over your shoulders.

[17] Get the vibe again and hold it against your clit outside your panties on the highest setting for 15 minutes. (You are allowed to cum as many times as you want.)

[18] Finished the task by doing 25 squeaky cleans.

[19] Send a detailed report when completed!

Ah my vibe isn't remote controlled, which it seems like it would need to be for some parts of this task, it does sound really fun though if you'd be okay to modify it for a vibe that has the controls are on the vibe itself!

Old 12-06-2021, 01:43 AM   #8
exxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Start with setting a timer for 20 minutes but no alarm

Put the vibe on the highest setting and enjoy the ride when you think 20 minutes is up (make sure you can’t see a clock) turn the vibe off if you are short on time that is a double edge sword you will be denied 1 day per minute early plus the number of orgasms you had (ex you orgasmed 3 times turned it off and had 5 minutes left the denied for 8 days) and must also edge that many times each day of your denial

Let me know what you think
Thankyou for this dare! I did it last night and was so exhausted from the orgasms that I went straight to bed, so here's the report
I set the timer and initially it took me a while to have my first orgasm, but after what i felt somewhere between 5-10 minutes I came, and then the next while was torture. My clit was so sensitive that I was constantly close to the edge when I wasn't cumming, trying not to stop the vibe from how intense it was, but i really didn't want that denial - I ended up turning it off and the timer had hit almost 25 minutes, I think I came 5 times

Old 12-06-2021, 02:35 AM   #9
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxy View Post
Ah my vibe isn't remote controlled, which it seems like it would need to be for some parts of this task, it does sound really fun though if you'd be okay to modify it for a vibe that has the controls are on the vibe itself!
Ah ... well that changes things a bit ... I will make some modifications after I get home from work today.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:59 AM   #10
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxy View Post
Thankyou for this dare! I did it last night and was so exhausted from the orgasms that I went straight to bed, so here's the report
I set the timer and initially it took me a while to have my first orgasm, but after what i felt somewhere between 5-10 minutes I came, and then the next while was torture. My clit was so sensitive that I was constantly close to the edge when I wasn't cumming, trying not to stop the vibe from how intense it was, but i really didn't want that denial - I ended up turning it off and the timer had hit almost 25 minutes, I think I came 5 times
Glad to hear you enjoyed it thank you for the report

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk