Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-01-2021, 12:38 PM   #1
virgin slut

Default 19/F - denial thread :) Make me a denial pain slut and ruin me!

Hello! I'm a 19 year old virgin. I would like to be turned into a needy desparate slut that only thinks about her dripping cunt and enjoys being hurt and degraded.

I would love to be denied to the point where I can cum from pain alone. I've experimented with denial by myself up to a month so I'm not a newbie and I want to cry from denial and pain. These are two of my goals I would say.

With each post you can add 1 day or denial OR 5 edges and you can choose to add any other task within limits too. You can NOT post consecutively. My posts do not count.

Like I said I really want to become a needy pain slut so please add tasks that make me edge or that hurt me.

I love the idea of strangers controlling my life so feel free to suggest rules about my daily life or outfits as well. Nothing too extreme and no contradicting rules to the posts above you please.

You can PM me other tasks or just talk to me to degrade me and make me horny if you wish but if you make me edge it WILL count towards the total edges in this thread and you can NOT add days via PM.

There is one loophole for me: If anyone on Getdare allows me to cum, I will be allowed to cum as many times as they want and exactly in the way they want. However after that it is straight back to denial. You can also make me ruin my orgasms or give me difficult tasks to cum only to say you changed your mind at the end - I love mind games and unpredictability. Make sure to incorporate a lot pain as I want to associate pain with pleasure and be able to cum from pain only one day.

If I ever reach 1 year of denial this thread will close, I don't think it will but just as a precaution Also if we reach 500 edges you can't add more untill those are all completed. But I can't take longer than 50 days to complete it.

You can also give suggestions on how I cum when the denial is over and how many times. I will hold a poll close to the date with my favorite suggestions and you will decide.

Limits in the signature. Have fun with me and ruin me real good please.

virgin in both holes so i will only insert up to 2 fingers (or similar small object)

limits: pics/videos, piss/scat, extreme pain, public, family/friends, blood, needles, permanent, illegal, gross/messy

likes: edging and denial, spanking, pussy & clit torture, degrading dirty talk, hidden public, rules, bladder control (not extreme & just holding, no piss play)

no toys, just household objects such as hairbrush, wooden spoon, clothes pegs, belt, ice cubes, vicks vaporub etc

Last edited by virgin slut; 10-01-2021 at 01:22 PM.
virgin slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 01:41 PM   #2
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Have one day of denial

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 01:42 PM   #3
Makak

Two days of denial

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93684

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93501

Kik: makakomut
Makak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 01:43 PM   #4
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Another day of denial.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 01:44 PM   #5
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

5 edges with clothes pins on your nipples (obviously can take them off inbetween)

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 01:58 PM   #6
Enlil

5 edges, all the time you masturbate (and edge) you have to slap your face and repeat "This slut wants so bad to come but she's not allowed to" between slaps.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:09 PM   #7
virgin slut

Thank you to everyone posting! 3 days of denial and 10 edges so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
5 edges, all the time you masturbate (and edge) you have to slap your face and repeat "This slut wants so bad to come but she's not allowed to" between slaps.
Is this a general rule or just for these 5 edges? Everyone can add as many general rules and tasks for me as they want (without contradicting previous rules - first come first serve.)

virgin in both holes so i will only insert up to 2 fingers (or similar small object)

limits: pics/videos, piss/scat, extreme pain, public, family/friends, blood, needles, permanent, illegal, gross/messy

likes: edging and denial, spanking, pussy & clit torture, degrading dirty talk, hidden public, rules, bladder control (not extreme & just holding, no piss play)

no toys, just household objects such as hairbrush, wooden spoon, clothes pegs, belt, ice cubes, vicks vaporub etc
virgin slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 02:15 PM   #8
Enlil

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgin slut View Post
Thank you to everyone posting! 3 days of denial and 10 edges so far

Is this a general rule or just for these 5 edges? Everyone can add as many general rules and tasks for me as they want (without contradicting previous rules - first come first serve.)
Just for the 5 edges.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:45 PM   #9
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Add a day of denial from me. I have a rule for too - you must edge once before you pee.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 02:54 PM   #10
Weables

Have 5 edges from me, and spank your pussy at 75% strength minimum 10 times after each edge. Let's get that association going. Just for these 5 edges.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Weables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:13 PM   #11
Garry0993
getDare Devil

5 edges.

For those 5, when you get to an edge, you will put a clothes pin on your clit, twist and pull hard until you are off the edge.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:26 PM   #12
athmarr
Distinguished Member

I’ll add a day denial, and since you want to associate pain with your pleasure you should do your edges with at least 3 clamps (clothes pegs or binder clips are good household objects to use for it) on erogenous zones.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:40 PM   #13
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Add another day of denial and expect a PM with a rather painful task which will also make you horny.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 05:43 PM   #14
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Enjoy another 5 edges - but complete these 5 on your tippy toes.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 05:50 PM   #15
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Add another day of denial
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk