Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-03-2021, 12:51 PM   #1
SimonSays22

Female Sadistic Inspiration! ^-^

Good day my lovelies! x

I have come here in need of help from my fellow Getdare members, to find ideas of how to cause pain and torment x ^-^

There is a little someone who is in need of such ideas x
I myself can think of many lovely ways of making a them beg for forgiveness through their sobbing tears x But then I thought to myself "Why restrict myself to just one layer of thinking when I have so many other outlets!" x

And that's where you you lovely dears come in ^-^ x

Tell me your stories x

Tell me your ideas x

Tell me the wonderful ways of pain and torment that you have inflicted upon others or experienced yourself x

All are welcome! ^-^
Sadists, Masochists, Subs, Doms, the occasional passer by x
Whomever you are, I ask that you tell me your experiences and give me ideas for how to bring delicious torment to those who need it x

Punishments, Pain play, Evil little tasks x

It doesn't have to be painful (though i do like those that are :3), it can be whatever you like x Just as long as it's awful x

Now... Grant me Sadistic Inspiration!

Last edited by SimonSays22; 01-03-2021 at 01:08 PM.
SimonSays22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SimonSays22 for this post:
Old 01-03-2021, 01:11 PM   #2
Azwoodguy2004

It’s been a few years since this was done to me, but have been thinking of doing this on video. Sitting in a chair, leaned back a little. Full naked, strap around mid-section holding me to the chair. Hands will be cuffed to the chair so that once the process starts, I can not interfere. Clothes pins are on each nipple, string connecting the clothespins, then running over a bar out in front. String is tied to a bucket, some type of bottle is used to leak water into the bucket, thus applying weight and pulling on the nipples. With hands cuffed, the pins will be pulled off at some point. Lengthy explanation, hopefully you like it, I’m going to try this on camera soon.

Likes : crossdressing, selfbondage, water sports, spankings and floggings on the ass, humiliation and degradation, oral and anal poundings.

Dislikes : scat, blood, flakes.....

Email : [email protected]
KIK. : Azwoodguy2004
Skype Live:azwoodguy2004
Azwoodguy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Azwoodguy2004 for this post:
Old 01-03-2021, 01:22 PM   #3
Highland_sissy

Argh so many ideas...

Use IcyHot / DeepFreeze as lube on a butt plug (with them restrained or wearing something which prevents removal)

As above but applied on the genitals then locked in chastity device (if applicable)

Ask them to pick 3 toys and come up with a scenario involving each, have them go into great detail until they are dripping just at the thoughts... then have them put the toys away again.

ruined orgasm... need I say more?

Edging

It does help to know the sub even a little lol but mental torment can be as fun if not more effective then physical
Highland_sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Highland_sissy for this post:
Old 01-03-2021, 01:50 PM   #4
SimonSays22

Default Interesting <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azwoodguy2004 View Post
It’s been a few years since this was done to me, but have been thinking of doing this on video. Sitting in a chair, leaned back a little. Full naked, strap around mid-section holding me to the chair. Hands will be cuffed to the chair so that once the process starts, I can not interfere. Clothes pins are on each nipple, string connecting the clothespins, then running over a bar out in front. String is tied to a bucket, some type of bottle is used to leak water into the bucket, thus applying weight and pulling on the nipples. With hands cuffed, the pins will be pulled off at some point. Lengthy explanation, hopefully you like it, I’m going to try this on camera soon.
Ooooo :3

What an evil little idea! <3 x

Maybe have them blindfolded! :3 they'll never see it coming x Always wondering when the pain will come x Adding psychological torment as well x

Thank you for that Idea hon I enjoy that x

Im sure you're going to have a lot of fun :3

Xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland_sissy View Post
Argh so many ideas...

Use IcyHot / DeepFreeze as lube on a butt plug (with them restrained or wearing something which prevents removal)

As above but applied on the genitals then locked in chastity device (if applicable)

Ask them to pick 3 toys and come up with a scenario involving each, have them go into great detail until they are dripping just at the thoughts... then have them put the toys away again.

ruined orgasm... need I say more?

Edging

It does help to know the sub even a little lol but mental torment can be as fun if not more effective then physical
Simple but effective x

I like your thinking x I've used Icy Hot hot before :3 but having them put it on and then chastity is wonderfully evil hehe x

I completely agree x Phycological torment is soo much fun ^-^ watching them question themselves, wondering what the right thing to say is, wondering if I mean what I say or if I'm just f**king with them x hehe

This is just a means for me to gain ideas and inspiration from peoples thoughts and experiences x It doesn't need to be specific to any one person ^-^

Thank you hon xxx
Old 01-03-2021, 02:37 PM   #5
karen_

Put a string around your balls and pull any heavy object over the floor.
karen_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 04:23 PM   #6
SimonSays22

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_ View Post
Put a string around your balls and pull any heavy object over the floor.

I see! So like you have them drag something heavy by their tender parts!

:3 heheh maybe make an obstacle coarse for them to go around hehehe

Lovely idea Karen! Thank you xxx
Old 01-09-2021, 10:38 AM   #7
salvejon

Hi
You asked for sadistic ideas or inspiration here are a few dares for males or better sissies that are perhaps extreme
They have in common that they are simple but sadistic in that there will be pain and there is a risk of castrating yourself so be careful if you try them ! Those that like risk could roll a dice to chose their dare.
Dares need dental floss and tying a knot (slip knot only for the foolish but then to do any is foolish).
1. Strip, tie a length of dental floss around balls, need to stand on a box or chair with beam or other type of bar above head. Tie end of floss to beam or bar so just slightly slack then reach up and hold bar. Kick box or chair away so hanging by arms. Don’t let go or ! How long can you hold on, can you escape with your nuts intact?

2. Need to go to truck stop where drivers stop for meal or comfort break. Chose place at edge of parking area where near parked trucks but where you can hide by trees etc.
Wait till a lorry parks up near you and driver leaves. Go to rear of truck tie dental floss round bumper. Walk back to hiding place putting scissors on ground halfway to hiding place.
When hidden strip nude can keep shoes on, tie end of floss round balls.
Wait , wait when driver returns you can run out into park nude pick up scissors and cut floss ( oh I forgot you are to have faggot, cock sucker , sissy , etc in large writing all over body ) ha so will you run out or let truck leave and hope you keep your balls or will it leave it till the last minute? Will you make it to the scissors in time.

Have other balls/ floss ideas PM me or ask below

Last edited by salvejon; 01-09-2021 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Spelling
salvejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 04:26 AM   #8
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvejon View Post
Hi
You asked for sadistic ideas or inspiration here are a few dares for males or better sissies that are perhaps extreme
They have in common that they are simple but sadistic in that there will be pain and there is a risk of castrating yourself so be careful if you try them ! Those that like risk could roll a dice to chose their dare.
Dares need dental floss and tying a knot (slip knot only for the foolish but then to do any is foolish).
1. Strip, tie a length of dental floss around balls, need to stand on a box or chair with beam or other type of bar above head. Tie end of floss to beam or bar so just slightly slack then reach up and hold bar. Kick box or chair away so hanging by arms. Don’t let go or ! How long can you hold on, can you escape with your nuts intact?

2. Need to go to truck stop where drivers stop for meal or comfort break. Chose place at edge of parking area where near parked trucks but where you can hide by trees etc.
Wait till a lorry parks up near you and driver leaves. Go to rear of truck tie dental floss round bumper. Walk back to hiding place putting scissors on ground halfway to hiding place.
When hidden strip nude can keep shoes on, tie end of floss round balls.
Wait , wait when driver returns you can run out into park nude pick up scissors and cut floss ( oh I forgot you are to have faggot, cock sucker , sissy , etc in large writing all over body ) ha so will you run out or let truck leave and hope you keep your balls or will it leave it till the last minute? Will you make it to the scissors in time.

Have other balls/ floss ideas PM me or ask below
Just saw this. Lovely ideas for floss. Getting a little cool for outdoor naked ones like the truck stop one this time of year, but perhaps next summer. But the other one sounds like an interesting idea for sure!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ideas needed, pain, punnishment, sadism