Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-27-2020, 06:13 AM   #1
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Default cum/denial betting

Hello! So my boyfriend doesn't think i'm capable of denying myself for long, I think he's wrong. So we've started a bet! We're requesting dares that should hopefully end up with me cumming, obviously no instructions such as "keep going until you cum" because the point is i'm trying to deny myself in the time frame.

simple example: use your vibe against your clit for half an hour

If by the end of the dare I manage to deny myself and not cum then Tom receives 20 smacks to his balls.
However, because i'm the sub, if I do end up cumming then I'll receive 20 smacks to my cunt AND I'll either answer any truth questions you want or I'll take a punishment.

So please help us settle the bet! Thanks
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 06:28 AM   #2
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Ride your wand vibrator (like you are sitting on your bf face), and have your bf hold the bullet vibrator against your clit. Start both on the lowest setting, and every 5 minutes increase the speed one notch. Once you reach 20 minutes, insert a small butt plug. With 8 speeds on the wand that will get you to 40 minutes.

Good luck
Old 08-27-2020, 06:28 AM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Put on a tight pantie and tight jean.

Insert your bullet vibe so it is firmly touching your clit.

Turn to fastest speed.

Now clean your room/apart without turn it off.

Bonus point to do it with a full bladder.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 06:54 AM   #4
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
Ride your wand vibrator (like you are sitting on your bf face), and have your bf hold the bullet vibrator against your clit. Start both on the lowest setting, and every 5 minutes increase the speed one notch. Once you reach 20 minutes, insert a small butt plug. With 8 speeds on the wand that will get you to 40 minutes.

Good luck
ooh sounds exciting thanks! I'll report back later
Old 08-27-2020, 07:02 AM   #5
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post

Turn to fastest speed.

lovely thankyou will do and report back!
Old 08-27-2020, 01:50 PM   #6
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post

Good luck
So we started to do this first and at the start it was okay and I was holding off pretty well then just after 25 minutes in my wand ran out of battery so we had to stop to charge it up I then progressed on to doing the dare below so we kept the bullet against my clit and by the time I finished it was about 2 hours later So id had constant vibrations against my clit for about 2 and half hours now and I didn’t think I’d be able to deny myself and long story short I was right. I ended up cumming about half an hour in. Thankyou for the dare! Feel free to ask me anything or give me a punishment!
The following user says Thank You to Bexx for this post:
Old 08-27-2020, 01:58 PM   #7
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Turn to fastest speed.

Did think and sucks for my boyfriend but I did manage to deny myself on this one. It took about two hours in total, I didn’t need the toilet to start with but I did start needing to about 45 minutes in but I decided to not go until I’d finished to get those ‘bonus points’! My room is normally kept really tidy so I let Tom make it look like a bomb site so I’d have something to tidy up and boy did he do a good job everything was everywhere and the constant vibrations against my clit was not helping tidying to go faster. I had to lay down quite a few times (once I’d put away all the stuff he’d put over my bed) to concentrate on not cumming but I did end up managing putting everything back without having an orgasm which earned my lovely Tom some nice spanks to his balls many thanks for the dare!
The following 3 users say Thank You to Bexx for this post:
Old 08-27-2020, 02:03 PM   #8
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
Did think and sucks for my boyfriend but I did manage to deny myself on this one. It took about two hours in total, I didn’t need the toilet to start with but I did start needing to about 45 minutes in but I decided to not go until I’d finished to get those ‘bonus points’! My room is normally kept really tidy so I let Tom make it look like a bomb site so I’d have something to tidy up and boy did he do a good job everything was everywhere and the constant vibrations against my clit was not helping tidying to go faster. I had to lay down quite a few times (once I’d put away all the stuff he’d put over my bed) to concentrate on not cumming but I did end up managing putting everything back without having an orgasm which earned my lovely Tom some nice spanks to his balls many thanks for the dare!

That's impressive. good for you to hold it this long.

One miner point, I wasn't clear in my original post is that you have to do clean up like everything is normal and not taking any unnecessary break you usually won't take. So either let it slide or you can try to do it again properly is up to you.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 09-06-2020, 07:32 AM   #9
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That's impressive. good for you to hold it this long.

One miner point, I wasn't clear in my original post is that you have to do clean up like everything is normal and not taking any unnecessary break you usually won't take. So either let it slide or you can try to do it again properly is up to you.
Hello, sorry for the late report I had an operation so had some time off but we redid it today for you. My house mates were out so Tom kindly trashed the living room, kitchen and my room 🙃 and then I got to work tidying and putting it all back with my vibe running on high against my clit. It took 5 HOURS AND 13 MINUTES to finish tidying up because literally everything was tipped out on to the floor for me to clean up. I tided as normal not taking a break or sitting down for the first 2 hours or so until I sat down for 10 minutes to have a drink, by this point although i was going insane i had managed to hold it and hadn’t orgasmed yet and thought maybe it was possible to get though the rest holding it too. I was wrong on that account and ended up orgasming and squirting after 3 hours and 7 minutes while i was standing up washing up the cutlery that had been thrown on the floor. After that I found it really hard to keep on holding in the orgasms and in the next two hours of cleaning orgasmed another 8 times, my clit becoming overly sensitive after each orgasm and having back to back ones a few times ending with me falling on the floor due to being unable to keep working through them. By the time i finished my clit was a mix between being overly sensitive but also numb, the vibe wasn’t doing much anymore but to touch was agony. I was insanely tired after all of this and i can still feel my clit throbbing because of all of the stimulation. I then layed down spreading my legs on the bed and let Tom spank me 20 times on my pussy with the riding crop causing my pussy and my already sensitive clit to feel like it was on fire. Feel free to ask me as many questions as you’d like about anything or give me a punishment for orgasming.
Old 09-06-2020, 12:33 PM   #10
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
Hello, sorry for the late report I had an operation so had some time off but we redid it today for you. My house mates were out so Tom kindly trashed the living room, kitchen and my room 🙃 and then I got to work tidying and putting it all back with my vibe running on high against my clit. It took 5 HOURS AND 13 MINUTES to finish tidying up because literally everything was tipped out on to the floor for me to clean up. I tided as normal not taking a break or sitting down for the first 2 hours or so until I sat down for 10 minutes to have a drink, by this point although i was going insane i had managed to hold it and hadn’t orgasmed yet and thought maybe it was possible to get though the rest holding it too. I was wrong on that account and ended up orgasming and squirting after 3 hours and 7 minutes while i was standing up washing up the cutlery that had been thrown on the floor. After that I found it really hard to keep on holding in the orgasms and in the next two hours of cleaning orgasmed another 8 times, my clit becoming overly sensitive after each orgasm and having back to back ones a few times ending with me falling on the floor due to being unable to keep working through them. By the time i finished my clit was a mix between being overly sensitive but also numb, the vibe wasn’t doing much anymore but to touch was agony. I was insanely tired after all of this and i can still feel my clit throbbing because of all of the stimulation. I then layed down spreading my legs on the bed and let Tom spank me 20 times on my pussy with the riding crop causing my pussy and my already sensitive clit to feel like it was on fire. Feel free to ask me as many questions as you’d like about anything or give me a punishment for orgasming.

Oh wow I wasn't expecting this from you guys. Thanks a lot.

Yes this is more of what I expected. I bet it is much harder with a very messy room and such a longer cleaning period. With all the movement involved it kind of would happen.

Sounds like you have had great fun and enough punishment at the end, and lots of edging as well in the beginning.

How much of extra mess did you make due to you cum like crazy?

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 09-07-2020, 05:14 AM   #11
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Oh wow I wasn't expecting this from you guys. Thanks a lot.

Yes this is more of what I expected. I bet it is much harder with a very messy room and such a longer cleaning period. With all the movement involved it kind of would happen.

Sounds like you have had great fun and enough punishment at the end, and lots of edging as well in the beginning.

How much of extra mess did you make due to you cum like crazy?
It didn’t make too much of an external mess as i had underwear and jeans on but they ended up soaked and if I didn’t have them on i would have ended up making a lot of mess on the floor from all the squirting

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
betting, cumming, denial, spanking, truth ask me anything