Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-10-2020, 11:16 AM   #1
spnakingslut101

Default Punish my cheating cunt f/18

So before quarantine started I got fairly drunk at a party and made out with a few guys. I told my boyfriend and hes willing to look past it provided he can punish me as he desires. So for part of it he is making me post this.

Due to the current situation we are both separately isolated with our families.

He is asking you all to focus on punishing my tits, cunt and cilt so badly I ll never doing something like that again. Please punish me like the whore I am thank you.

Denied till : 25/05/20

From now on I must always refer to my self as a slut - please punish me if I dont

Please punish this cheating whore - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385527 or pm me
spnakingslut101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 12:48 PM   #2
Will90

Here is something that should make you regret it: You are not allowed to orgasm for the next two weeks unless you beg your boyfriend and he generously allows you to cum. During these 14 days, do ten edges a day, split up into a morning and an evening session. Hold each edge for at least 20 seconds. To make this even more fun, drink three large glasses of water and put a clothespin on each nipple that stays in place until the edges are done. When you are done, pee yourself and slap each nipple 15 times. Make sure to record one video per day as proof for your bf where you tell him how sorry you are and that you deserve this.

Hope you will learn your lesson!
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 01:17 PM   #3
spnakingslut101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will90 View Post
Here is something that should make you regret it: You are not allowed to orgasm for the next two weeks unless you beg your boyfriend and he generously allows you to cum. During these 14 days, do ten edges a day, split up into a morning and an evening session. Hold each edge for at least 20 seconds. To make this even more fun, drink three large glasses of water and put a clothespin on each nipple that stays in place until the edges are done. When you are done, pee yourself and slap each nipple 15 times. Make sure to record one video per day as proof for your bf where you tell him how sorry you are and that you deserve this.

Hope you will learn your lesson!
Thank you very much ! will get started from tomorrow.

From now on I must always refer to my self as a slut - please punish me if I dont

Please punish this cheating whore - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385527 or pm me
Old 05-10-2020, 01:20 PM   #4
abozarth

Before each set of edges put 2 drops of Tabasco on your clit. You may wipe it off once the edges are finished

20 MTF (pre operation)

Kik: Jonhutan

Dislikes (for punishments): month soaping, lines I really hate, time in my ball crusher, cum eating

limits: permanent damage, knives, feet, illegal, family, scat, face until we've talked, piss, diapers, findom,
abozarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 01:47 PM   #5
Garry0993
getDare Devil

After each edge spank your clit 10 times with a hairbrush or a belt

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 03:12 PM   #6
MisterR

When sending your punishment videos to your boyfriend, you should have the word "SLUT" written across your chest so you can see what you truly are.

As a standalone punishment:

Drink some water and then take a pint glass with you to the bathroom. Clamp your nipples, and squat over the glass. You may not remove the clamps until the glass is full of piss. Then you can dump the pint over your head and spank the clamps on your nipples until they fall off.

nipple play/torture, light pain/cbt, humiliation, anal.

moderate pain/cbt, spanking, denial, edging, cum control, oral, piss play, wedgies, cum eating.

Messy, public, ass to mouth, severe pain/cbt, scat.
MisterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 01:12 AM   #7
spnakingslut101

Quote:
Originally Posted by abozarth View Post
Before each set of edges put 2 drops of Tabasco on your clit. You may wipe it off once the edges are finished
Thank you very much! This slut hates Tabasco a will do it before slut edges at any time .

Old 05-11-2020, 01:14 AM   #8
spnakingslut101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
After each edge spank your clit 10 times with a hairbrush or a belt
Sluts boyfriend wants her cunt, silt and tits to be constantly in agony so she never thinks of cheating again. So thank you very much you task slut is sure it will make sluts cilt too sore to touch

Old 05-11-2020, 01:18 AM   #9
spnakingslut101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterR View Post
When sending your punishment videos to your boyfriend, you should have the word "SLUT" written across your chest so you can see what you truly are.

As a standalone punishment:

Drink some water and then take a pint glass with you to the bathroom. Clamp your nipples, and squat over the glass. You may not remove the clamps until the glass is full of piss. Then you can dump the pint over your head and spank the clamps on your nipples until they fall off.
My bf made slut do this before slut's shower. sluts nipples are already sore so the clamps made slut want to cry. Slut had just pissed before doing this dare so it took slut about an hour and a half before slut could fill the glass. During this time slut came out of a squat twice (please feel free to punish slut for not completing such a simple task). Slut then dumped the piss over her head and stood like that for 30 mins. Slut them spanked her nipples with a hairbrush till the clamps fell off, which took over 100 spanks each.

Thank you for teaching this worthless slut a lesson!

Old 05-11-2020, 04:34 AM   #10
SerBlack
getDare Addict

A cheating whore doesn't deserve any dignity. For 24 hours collect all your pee. The next day you must wash in it. Your whole body and hair.

Now for the punishment. You mentioned a few guys. 100 spanks to your pussy per guy. If any touched your pussy, that's an extra 50 per guy who did.

Once done show your boyfriend what a mess you are. It is up to him if you can clean up at this point. If were me I'd leave you like that until the next shower
Old 05-11-2020, 06:42 AM   #11
Tp83uk

Stick a peeled ginger root into your pussy. Every 10 minutes peel off another layer and reinsert it. Keep going for at least an hour.

And whenever you are spanking or rubbing your tits or pussy now use the bristle side of a hairbrush. Then brush your hair with it. Depending how long your hair is I may have another dare
Tp83uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:36 AM   #12
spnakingslut101

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
A cheating whore doesn't deserve any dignity. For 24 hours collect all your pee. The next day you must wash in it. Your whole body and hair.

Now for the punishment. You mentioned a few guys. 100 spanks to your pussy per guy. If any touched your pussy, that's an extra 50 per guy who did.

Once done show your boyfriend what a mess you are. It is up to him if you can clean up at this point. If were me I'd leave you like that until the next shower
Thank you ! Slut will start collecting my pee from now. My worthless cunt has been spanked and it came down to 350 spanks. The soreness from previous tasks combined with this means my worthless pussy is throbbing like mad!

Old 05-11-2020, 07:37 AM   #13
spnakingslut101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tp83uk View Post
Stick a peeled ginger root into your pussy. Every 10 minutes peel off another layer and reinsert it. Keep going for at least an hour.

And whenever you are spanking or rubbing your tits or pussy now use the bristle side of a hairbrush. Then brush your hair with it. Depending how long your hair is I may have another dare
Thank you slut will do the ginger dare now and report back on it. Slut's hair is fairly long (comes down to around my waist) and curly

Old 05-11-2020, 07:47 AM   #14
MisterR

Quote:
Originally Posted by spnakingslut101 View Post
My bf made slut do this before slut's shower. sluts nipples are already sore so the clamps made slut want to cry. Slut had just pissed before doing this dare so it took slut about an hour and a half before slut could fill the glass. During this time slut came out of a squat twice (please feel free to punish slut for not completing such a simple task). Slut then dumped the piss over her head and stood like that for 30 mins. Slut them spanked her nipples with a hairbrush till the clamps fell off, which took over 100 spanks each.

Thank you for teaching this worthless slut a lesson!
You definitely need punishing for failing such a simple task. If you can't squat, slut, we'll make you stand...

Cover your pussy and clit with toothpaste (your asshole too, if you're feeling brave), and clamp your nipples. Make sure the word "slut" is written across your chest.

Now stand in the corner for 20 mins (10 mins for each time you fell out of the squat) and think about what you did to get you in this position. Every 5 mins take the clamps off and turn them 90 degrees before replacing. You can also reapply toothpaste each 5 mins.

nipple play/torture, light pain/cbt, humiliation, anal.

moderate pain/cbt, spanking, denial, edging, cum control, oral, piss play, wedgies, cum eating.

Messy, public, ass to mouth, severe pain/cbt, scat.
MisterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 08:12 AM   #15
Tp83uk

Not quite long enough hair for the dare I had in mind. But let's try this:
Put a belt around your waist, tie some string to the back of the belt. Feed it tightly between your pussy lips like a wedgie and tie it tightly at the front of the belt. Go around your daily business for at least an hour with this string or rope pushing into your cunt.

Then take the string away and replace with a rubber band, just loosely passing through your pussy, not tight at all. While naked, stand with your legs apart, pull the band down to your knees and let go. 100 times
Tp83uk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk