Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-28-2020, 05:17 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default The Covid Life - GD style

Well hasn’t one random eating a bat in China created a mess?!
Given most of us must be facing some kind of lockdown/restricted life now I thought why not ask people about their new world?

1. What do you think of the conditions in your country?

2. What’s your personal lockdown situation? (Alone, in a flat, working from home, etc)

3. Have you or anyone you know caught Corona Virus?

4. Do you spend more time on GetDare now?

5. Have you set yourself any objectives during this time?

6. What do you miss the most about the old world?

7. When and how do you think this will all end?

8. What was the last dare you did while in lockdown?

9. What tips would you give to others right now?

10. How are you coping emotionally with this situation?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 05:33 PM   #2
SAMaster

From South Africa --- We went into a HARD lock down rather quickly after the first case, most middle and upper class ppl, the problem is we are a 3rd world country and the poor does not have the means to sustain themselves through these difficult times. There is probably going to be some more riots.

2. What’s your personal lockdown situation? (Alone, in a flat, working from home, etc)
Living with my father, he is 85 and I do not want him to go out.

No

Yes, I am surprised that it is not exceptionally more busy now.

No

Just being able to go for a drive, it is so quite.

I hope for the best, but I dont think the worst is in sight yet.

None, any suggestions.... _

Keep positive, talk to ppl you care about and vise versa. Keep busy.

Work, I am lucky to be an essential worker, so keeping busy.

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:33 PM   #3
Kenzee

Canada I think was a little late to the game with lockdowns, but we seem to be doing our best since then. Even some of our less savoury politicians have picked up the ball and ran with it, for the most part.

Essential worker. Someones got to go make the pharmaceuticals. Stuck indoors otherwise with my SO and her parents.

Not I, nor anyone I know, thankfully.

Yes. 100% Being locked inside gave me more time to play.

I've set a goal of having my longest period of denial. My record was 15 days. I am on day 8 now.

Dates with the SO. Dinner and a movie never sounded so good. Also sports. Really just Hockey.

Lockdown up here will probably be a two more month ordeal as we slowly descend the peak. Then we will be back inside by November. Hopefully we have some leading vaccine news at that point. We should hopefully know more about the longevity of antibodies, and mutation rates by then.

I stripped for a Sir who I sent a kik message of my penis to.

Find a new hobby you enjoy. Reading and writing are pretty neat pastimes.

I'm doing very well. I've made some new friends, thanks to GD. I think having a set routine of going into work physically has helped me tremendously with coping.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.

Last edited by Kenzee; 04-28-2020 at 07:35 PM.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 05:15 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default lockdown

[QUOTE=Bloxo;3990231]Well hasn’t one random eating a bat in China created a mess?!
Given most of us must be facing some kind of lockdown/restricted life now I thought why not ask people about their new world?

Its a bit of a bummer but needs must .
Iolated because I am high risk with my 1 year old grandson my 20 something daughter and son and wife .
No thankgod
Yes definitly
No living day to day
Being able to go out shopping etc
I have no idea but its not gonna end till they find a cure
None
Just live each day as it comes
Some days are better than others getting cabin fever
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 09:41 PM   #5
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

We have what they call and 'intelligent lockdown'. Restaurants, bars, sport clubs, hairdressers, nail places and the like are all closed, but regular shops are still open. All gatherings and events are prohibited. We can still go outside, provided we keep 1,5 meters distance from others. We are urged to stay at home as much as possible tho and we have to work from home if we can.
I think these restrictions were good at first, but now I think it's time to open up things again. If we continue kepping all these business closed for much longer it will do more damage than Covid will, imho. As of yet there are no plans at all to open things up again tho which makes me kind of depressed. There is nothing to look forward to.

I live alone in a flat. At least I have a balcony, but I really wish I had a garden/yard right now. I have been working from home since March.

Not anyone I know personally.

No

Not really

My freedom. They took away my freedom, which is the hardest part for me to cope with.

I honestly have no idea. I think the restrictions I mentioned at point 1 will mostly apply until the end of this year. I am just hoping for some unforseen event that will change things for the better. But right now I don't see any way out of this, honestly.

I had to roll 2 die this morning. The first told me I have to wear 2 toys during the day. The second told me I have to wear 6 items of clothing. 6 is a lot for a nudist staying at home!
I am now wearing two pairs of panties, a bra, pants, a shirt and a vest. I added the bra so I can stay barefoot. Having to wear socks while at home is the worst.
I am also plugged and caged right now to meet the 2 toys goal.

Don't despair and keep hope. Find a hobby or a way to distract yourself. Keep in touch with people though phone, webcam... Remember that this too, shall end. I have no idea how, but everything ends so this will too.

It's hard. I talk to my dad every day and try to keep a positive outlook and finding new things I can do at home.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 12:52 AM   #6
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Living in the Netherlands this lockdown is pretty easy for most of us. We still could go out and do stuff. Sure bars/restaurant/any sport/festival’s etc etc are all cancelled so there is limited options to go out to. But basicly just keep a distance from people and we are good :-)

Home alone (well every other week) i have kids and they live with me every other week. That did not change. And to be honest it nice to heve them home for a week but also nice to have a week no kids :-) lol. But that did not change because of lockdown.

No i do not. During lockdown i have had a little flu myself, but did not get tested, and it passed after 2 days. Might have got it, might not.

A little more then usual i guess.

Just have as much fun as possible. But that is not very different then before.

My weekly sports evening and extra training session.

Eventualy it all fades away. But that might take some time. Everything will be back to normal again. Just hope that now this happened there will be some backup plan in place that more medical spares are available when needed.

Some spanking dare/challenge

Hang in there. Have fun without breaking rules.

Well there are some things i would like to get back. Some social things like being able to play sports again.. but on the otherhand.. just love to stay home walk around naked all day and to know nobody is gonna bother you or come to your door. :-) but again lockdown is very easy in the Netherlands. ( for the average person. For older people it might be more difficult. They are more isolated.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 09:03 PM   #7
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. What do you think of the conditions in your country? Would be better if people weren't protesting stay at home orders for a hair cut.

2. What’s your personal lockdown situation? (Alone, in a flat, working from home, etc) I live with my family and my job has me doing online stuff at home.

3. Have you or anyone you know caught Corona Virus? Thus far no one I know has gotten it. I know people I know have had someone get it. But nobody I know.

4. Do you spend more time on GetDare now? Weirdly no. I tend to do other things (animal crossing mainly :P )

5. Have you set yourself any objectives during this time? Not really

6. What do you miss the most about the old world? Going out for dinners and wandering through stores.

7. When and how do you think this will all end? I'm hoping it starts getting somewhat back to what it was around summer.

8. What was the last dare you did while in lockdown? None. Don't do dares. I played with a little wax on my own, but it wasn't a dare.

9. What tips would you give to others right now? Find ways to connect (video chat, texting, calls, and such). Don't beat yourself up if you aren't getting to that novel you just needed time to write. This isn't a vacation this is a big kinda scary deal. So be forgiving to yourself.

10. How are you coping emotionally with this situation? Pretty good myself honestly. I'm more of an introvert so it hasn't been bad.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 09:16 PM   #8
beths
Account Banned

Default Covid-19

What do you think of the conditions in your country?
They suck
Working from home
No but I know a couple of people
I spend more time online in general
No
Seeing my friends and people
Don't know
Risky online exposure
Stay safe and chill out
__________________OK
35/m/uk/switch - more dominant

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please
beths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 11:53 PM   #9
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I think there is no excuse that the US got as bad as it is given how much time there was to prepare. People also seem hell-bent on having it get worse too.

I am working remotely for the foreseeable future, so I moved in with my partner who lives about 5 hours away and normally I only see 4-5 days/month. After over a month with her I am back home for a few days to take care of some stuff at home and give her time to work on her studies.

Unconfirmed. I know a couple people who had symptoms but couldn't get tested. Both are doing fine now weeks later.

Significantly less! My gf has a higher libido than me so I have been getting more than my fill of play.

Nope - I've been struggling with working from home and it drains me of all my focus and ability to do extra personal enrichment type things.

I miss my coworkers

Entirely? 1-2 years. Hopefully by end of summer we can move to a more functional version of abnormal.

Haven't done one, but I have gotten a lot of kinky playtime in.

Go for a walk every day if you are able

It's been a very weird mix. Being able to spend every minute with my love has been a blessing. But there are also times where empathizing with all the pain in the world right now becomes overwhelming.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 07:09 AM   #10
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq
Default Good questions and I've enjoyed reading the replies

I'm in the US and they should be better than what they are. Our president has been partisan as usual, contradicted himself many times, and provided no real leadership. I will give him credit for putting together a good team of advisors, and issuing reasonable guidelines, but the problem is every state is doing their own thing. My state is normally one of the worst when it comes to, well everything, but we've been surprisingly smarter than our neighbors so far. My city (who fights my state over everything) has handled it well, we shut down earlier than the rest of the state, are still requiring masks in public, etc.

Alone in my condo working from home for the foreseeable future.

Yes, a friend of a friend spent about a week in the hospital. He was younger than me but not in good shape and a smoker so he had some underlying conditions. His wife also tested positive and she was down with flu like symptoms for about a week or so but didn't require a hospital stay.

Yes and no, at first I spent a lot more time here, but I'm not sure if that's because I had more free time at home and don't have the restrictions of being on my work computer, or if because of a lost bet here I had to post in a certain number of threads so I was paying more attention looking for the best opportunities. I haven't been on here quite as much the last couple of weeks.

Not really, but again, I'm still working more or less the same amount. Every day I try to think of a few things outside of work that I try to get accomplished.

I'm a huge sports fan so that's probably number 1. Also travel, I like to take a lot of weekend trips. I'm really bummed I had to cancel my week long trip to Europe in June, that included seeing my favorite baseball team play in London. Also miss going to bars, lives music, etc.

I don't think we will be back to 100% normal until there is a vaccine, which will be some time in 2021. I do think over the next few months you will see a lot of restaurants and retail re-opening at lower capacity, some sports will be played without fans probably before the end of the year. Some things I hope never get back to normal, but I'm skeptical. For example, handshakes should be a thing of the past. I'm hoping my firm and other businesses realize a large number of the workforce can be just as productive working remotely, and downsize office spaces and make that a full time option for some.

My former Mistress and good friend who I may be getting back together with decided to make me cover myself in chocolate syrup, deepthroat a dildo while fucking a fleshlight, then cum on a couple of cupcakes and eat them.

Get out and get fresh air and exercise as much as you can. Keep in touch with friends and family, check in on them every so often. Take advantage of virtual connections through skype, zoom, or whatever. For the love of God follow the CDC guidelines and don't be an idiot. Remember, there is not going to be any real economic recovery until the health crisis is over. This is temporary, let's not make it last any longer than it has to.

Very well. I generally hate people so I've been voluntarily practicing social distancing for years.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coronavirus