Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-25-2020, 12:20 PM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default Help a slut improve - F20

As quarantine has made uni online and left me with nothing else to do I have decided to use this time in an attempt to improve myself as a whore. My request is to be given tasks and rules to help make me a better and more obedient whore. As this is centred around making me a better whore for others to use please use both my likes and dislikes, dependent on the tasks I might also be willing to bend some of my limits (however I hold the right to reject tasks if the push my limits too far).

Some examples of things I could improve on are:

Forced orgasms
Denial
Deepthroating
Pussy stretching
Ass stretching
Hidden public (things I can do around family but are hidden)
Increase pain I can take
Increase degrading and disgusting things I will do
Making my body more pleasing (eg exercise)

These are simply some ideas and I'm more than happy for things outside these areas that could be improved to help make me a perfect slut. I will give long, detailed reports. Please help me reach my full potential of serving and pleasing others.

If any completion of tasks or reports are not completed to your satisfaction, please feel free to punish me for my failures.

Thank you for any time you give to this.

Toys - butterfly vibrator, tail buttplug, cat ears and glove paws, 5 collars (black with rings, black with 3 chains (two short one of which has a ring on and one long with a lock), pink with flowers and studs and a lock, white and pink with a bell, black with purple fluff and a ring) and 2 leashes (one leather, on chain), ankle binds, wrist binds, rope, small dildo that vibrates , larger dildo with shape edges, small buttplug, medium butt plug, medium butt plug that has a suction end, ball gag, eye mask, nipple clamps with bells, nipple clamps with chain connecting them, clit vibrator, suction cups, flogger, 2 pacifiers (pink, and black), household stuff
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 12:34 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Unsure how big your largest dildo is, but if you have yet to deepthroat it let’s set of a goal of you doing that by practicing for 30 minutes, split up throughout the day, each day until you can. If you can already deepthroat it, then do so for 10 minutes each day for a week. Split it up if you wish.

For pain threshold, use your flogger on your each ass cheek, your pussy and each tit 25 times starting asap. You will do this for seven days, each day increasing the increments by 10.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 12:41 PM   #3
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's go for a combination of a few things. You will need quite a few pens.

First of all is stretching. Insert as many pens as you can in your pussy. Now over the next two hours you will try to increase the number of pens, every five minutes. If you can't fit it in your pussy it goes in your ass.

Two hours would mean 24 more pens. Sounds a lot, because it's supposed to be. For every pen you haven't fit after the two hours is two orgasms, which you have to have before you can remove them.
Old 04-25-2020, 01:06 PM   #4
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Unsure how big your largest dildo is, but if you have yet to deepthroat it let’s set of a goal of you doing that by practicing for 30 minutes, split up throughout the day, each day until you can. If you can already deepthroat it, then do so for 10 minutes each day for a week. Split it up if you wish.

For pain threshold, use your flogger on your each ass cheek, your pussy and each tit 25 times starting asap. You will do this for seven days, each day increasing the increments by 10.
Thank you for this I will begin asap. I can deepthroat my largest dildo but not for any considerable amount of time so I will do the practice of 30 minutes a day
Old 04-25-2020, 01:07 PM   #5
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post

First of all is stretching. Insert as many pens as you can in your pussy. Now over the next two hours you will try to increase the number of pens, every five minutes. If you can't fit it in your pussy it goes in your ass.

Two hours would mean 24 more pens. Sounds a lot, because it's supposed to be. For every pen you haven't fit after the two hours is two orgasms, which you have to have before you can remove them.
Thank you I will be completing this tonight! As always I look forward to your task
Old 04-25-2020, 01:17 PM   #6
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Every day you have to do at least 1 hour exercise (stretches, yoga and such)in the garden or living room with vibe in your pussy buzzing away. Without saying you are not allowed to cum during exercise.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 04-25-2020, 02:13 PM   #7
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post

I've completed the rule for today and will most likely post updates every week unless there is a preferred timescale for updates you would prefer?

I did the 30 minutes of deepthroating first. Its quite difficult and I didnt last long whenever I managed to. I found the spanks quite easy but fun and they turned me on a bit.
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:
Old 04-25-2020, 02:25 PM   #8
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
I've completed the rule for today and will most likely post updates every week unless there is a preferred timescale for updates you would prefer?

I did the 30 minutes of deepthroating first. Its quite difficult and I didnt last long whenever I managed to. I found the spanks quite easy but fun and they turned me on a bit.
You are a good girl for getting started so soon and in particular for focusing on your ability to deepthroat

Yes, reports every week is fine by me.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 03:11 PM   #9
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post

I had a question before I did this. Do I have to have 2 orgasms for each pen that I dont fit in my pussy and ass or each that doesn't fit in my pussy even if it's in my ass?
Old 04-26-2020, 03:49 PM   #10
Kinksl

Create an Account on kinktalk.com
Upload minimum 5 pictures of yourself using 5 diffent toys.
Also add 1 slutty dressd picture

30 / m / Austria
Kinksl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 01:18 AM   #11
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
I had a question before I did this. Do I have to have 2 orgasms for each pen that I dont fit in my pussy and ass or each that doesn't fit in my pussy even if it's in my ass?
Just two orgasms for each pen that doesn't fit in your pussy or ass. Seeing as your pussy is going to be full before you start, I highly doubt you'll get another 24 in.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, hidden public humiliation, humiliation, masochist, pushing limits