Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 12:03 AM   #1
Stacey1234

Nuclear Weightloss control!

Hey everybody,

During the summertime, I have gained lots of weight, my goal weight is (currently) 98lbs and before summer started I was at 105lbs, now I am at 119lbs. was trying to find someone that will set up a diet and exercise routine and control what I eat, when I eat, etc for me to help me lose weight quickly, as harsh as possible, no snowflakes .

On the subject of skipping meals/fasting, currently, I live at home with my parents (sad I know) so I am unable to skip dinners and for the rest of this week and on weekends I am unable to skip lunch. intermittent fasting is a possibility.

Preferably would not like to send photos but I understand that I may need to so you can see the weight loss, however, I definitely will not show my face.
just help this fat piggy lose the weight and become pretty again please
Thankyou!
Old 10-29-2019, 03:39 AM   #2
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

I was going to message you, however you appear to have disabled private messaging so can't.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
Old 10-29-2019, 05:30 AM   #3
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

If you read my ad about goal based rules in my signature it may be what you are looking for. A regiment if diet and exercise should be able to drop those ten pounds fairly quick.. When reinforced with punishments.
Old 10-29-2019, 08:35 AM   #4
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

You could start by doing my edgy workout

Then have yourself in denial till you lose 5 pounds and repeat that till at your target weight

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
Old 10-29-2019, 01:36 PM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey1234 View Post
Hey everybody,

During the summertime, I have gained lots of weight, my goal weight is (currently) 98lbs and before summer started I was at 105lbs, now I am at 119lbs. was trying to find someone that will set up a diet and exercise routine and control what I eat, when I eat, etc for me to help me lose weight quickly, as harsh as possible, no snowflakes .

On the subject of skipping meals/fasting, currently, I live at home with my parents (sad I know) so I am unable to skip dinners and for the rest of this week and on weekends I am unable to skip lunch. intermittent fasting is a possibility.

Preferably would not like to send photos but I understand that I may need to so you can see the weight loss, however, I definitely will not show my face.
Thankyou!
To start with, you must do some food limitations:
  1. Any form of sweetened food is forbidden to you.
  2. Any form of flour derived food is forbidden to you.
  3. Any form or alcoholic beverages, nicotine, or other drugs are forbidden to you.

Go out for a daily 30 min walk while wearing a dildo that you can pull out with a string, fully into your pussy. Wear no undies, a mini skirt, a t shirt, socks, and sneakers. Nothing else.

Lay on your bed naked and with the lights off. Listen to this file once daily until you can tell it has had permanent effects on you:

http://bit.ly/kegel-conditioning

It will put your kegel muscles under a constant exercise regime. Having strong kegel muscles are useful when fucking or pee holoding, and essential during natural childbirth. Furthermore, this will give you a manner do this exercises little bit by little bit, all day long, every day, without you thinking about it.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Old 10-02-2022, 04:52 PM   #6
ByronThornton
Baby Member

I think plastic surgery is better because many doctors now make this, and this field is more developed now. Moreover, if you have this disease, the best idea is plastic surgery, in my opinion. I had an operation on my boobs 3 or 4 years ago at seandohertymd.com. I had some problems with them, and I had to make this surgery. Because they worked perfectly and professionally, now I feel better than before. In the end, only depends on you.

Last edited by ByronThornton; 10-06-2022 at 03:38 AM.
Old 10-03-2022, 01:37 PM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey1234 View Post
Hey everybody,

Thankyou!
Pretty vanilla I know but how about that each week you must go out running fir number of miles = lbs overweight the prior Saturday. This can be beefed up with punishments (tack bra ie whatever) if practicable.Meanwhile you only eat at all when need to do so wth parents.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, diet control, exercise, food control, life control