Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2019, 08:09 AM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Self Birthday present

For my birthday in a few weeks I would like to buy myself something nice to treat myself or a few new things and was making this to request some ideas on what to buy.

As it is my birthday I don't really have a price limit on what to spend just looking for some ideas to treat me. Any ideas you have leave them below and I will then make a decision on what I want to buy, I may only buy one or I may buy multiple depends on how much I like the suggestions.

I'll leave the ideas up to you but anything is fine go wild and help me treat myself

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:37 AM   #2
Jane4pain

Some ideas to start

https://www.sub-shop.com/collections...-b-mega-deal-b

https://www.sub-shop.com/collections...nal-closeout-b

https://www.sub-shop.com/collections...-gates-of-hell

https://www.sub-shop.com/collections...al-dildo-stick

https://www.sub-shop.com/collections...full-body-sack

Likes: bondage,edging/denial, pain, light humiliation, torment, short dares, forced orgasms, bondage under clothes, predicament bondage.

Dislikes/ soft limits: cold, semi-public, deepthroat, messy
Hard Limits: family/friends, illegal, full public, scat, photos.

Toys: lots of rope, paddles, clamps, canes, cuffs, dildos (small to too big), plugs, vibrator, gag, tens with accessories (pads and insertables) inflatable vibrating plug and dildo, pussy hook, hard points.
Jane4pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:53 AM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

These are perfect ideas, great way to start off and they are very good

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 07-07-2019, 09:55 AM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

I don't have any ideas of what to buy, yet.
I see in your sig that you want to try some "walk tasks" I presume you mean with risk of exposure, so you might want to try this one...
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368972
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:19 AM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
I don't have any ideas of what to buy, yet.
I see in your sig that you want to try some "walk tasks" I presume you mean with risk of exposure, so you might want to try this one...
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368972
I don't currently have a car but I could find a way to do this somewhere

Old 07-08-2019, 07:52 AM   #6
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

So far from the first list of presents, I have limited it down to a few.

https://www.sub-shop.com/collections...nal-closeout-b

And then maybe this depending on what other options I have

https://www.sub-shop.com/collections...al-dildo-stick

Keep all the presents and suggestions coming, this won't be closing untill the 22nd then I'll make my final decision on my own present.

Thank you so far

Old 07-09-2019, 09:21 AM   #7
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Bumping this for some extra ideas on presents

Old 07-11-2019, 03:36 PM   #8
adirow

https://www.sub-shop.com/collections...ate-stimulator

https://www.sub-shop.com/collections...iday-blowout-b

A few extra ideas for your birthday

Dislikes: Anal, Lines, Cumplay, Cum eating, Long term

Limits: Scat, Family, Full public, Blackmail, Blood, Needles, Exposure

Kik Adirow123
adirow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:34 AM   #9
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

For your birthday set up a post where you will complete dares and gunge yourself live on camera. You can use a mask to hide your identity while still doing like half the things on your 'wanting to try'!
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 09:21 AM   #10
TempPluto
Account Banned

Default Ooh

Buy some nice yoga pants, they’re great
Old 07-12-2019, 10:06 AM   #11
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempPluto View Post
Buy some nice yoga pants, they’re great
I will consider it thank you

Old 07-12-2019, 10:10 AM   #12
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzlightyear View Post
For your birthday set up a post where you will complete dares and gunge yourself live on camera. You can use a mask to hide your identity while still doing like half the things on your 'wanting to try'!
I have previously made a thread for tasks to do on and around my birthday I will have a few days off around then.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368576

Here is the thread

Old 07-13-2019, 11:15 AM   #13
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

My birthday is in just over a week so any other ideas you all have I'll be happy to consider them

Old 07-13-2019, 11:58 AM   #14
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This will be a challenge and it will bring you PAIN - and more pain the older you are. You will do this as many times as you are years old. !!

PIN SWAPPING DARE

(This one is not easy, but is simple and painful work that requires concentration!)

You need 12 clothespins. (Can also be done with 10 paper clamps, just use 2 on nipples and the rest on legs.)
You need a 60-second timer.
You need a pad to note how many 60-second increments you run. I am assigning you as many cycles to do as you are years old on your birthday. You can do more for fun if you wish.
Note FAIL conditions.

Strip naked. Every stitch off.
Set the timer for 60 seconds, and ready to reset.
Turn off all distraction. No music, phone, video, nothing.
Sit on the floor with your legs split out in front of you.
Put a clothespin on each nipple.
Put the rest of the pins on the inside of your left thigh, as high up your leg as you can.
Start the timer.
Once the timer is running, move the pins one at a time from the left thigh to the right thigh. You must get this done before the timer rings, OR ELSE YOU FAIL!
When the timer rings, stop the clock, count it on the pad as a cycle completed, turn the nipple pins 90 degrees, and only then restart the timer. Note that if a nipple pin falls off at any time while the timer is running YOU FAIL so make sure they are on solidly!
Again, move the pins back to the left leg one by one before the timer rings.
When it rings, turn the nipple pins and repeat the whole process until you have completed as many runs of 60 seconds as you are assigned.

This is pretty simple and the only way you can fail is if you are too fussy about where you put the pins and run out of time, so just get it done. Don't take time to find the right spot, just put them on. They will hurt no matter what you do, but they will be off again in a minute if you are quick about it!

Please post report: include what you did, thought, and felt. Reports are how you pay the giver for the dares and tasks!
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 12:09 PM   #15
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This will be a challenge and it will bring you PAIN - and more pain the older you are. You will do this as many times as you are years old. !!

PIN SWAPPING DARE

(This one is not easy, but is simple and painful work that requires concentration!)

You need 12 clothespins. (Can also be done with 10 paper clamps, just use 2 on nipples and the rest on legs.)
You need a 60-second timer.
You need a pad to note how many 60-second increments you run. I am assigning you as many cycles to do as you are years old on your birthday. You can do more for fun if you wish.
Note FAIL conditions.

Strip naked. Every stitch off.
Set the timer for 60 seconds, and ready to reset.
Turn off all distraction. No music, phone, video, nothing.
Sit on the floor with your legs split out in front of you.
Put a clothespin on each nipple.
Put the rest of the pins on the inside of your left thigh, as high up your leg as you can.
Start the timer.
Once the timer is running, move the pins one at a time from the left thigh to the right thigh. You must get this done before the timer rings, OR ELSE YOU FAIL!
When the timer rings, stop the clock, count it on the pad as a cycle completed, turn the nipple pins 90 degrees, and only then restart the timer. Note that if a nipple pin falls off at any time while the timer is running YOU FAIL so make sure they are on solidly!
Again, move the pins back to the left leg one by one before the timer rings.
When it rings, turn the nipple pins and repeat the whole process until you have completed as many runs of 60 seconds as you are assigned.

This is pretty simple and the only way you can fail is if you are too fussy about where you put the pins and run out of time, so just get it done. Don't take time to find the right spot, just put them on. They will hurt no matter what you do, but they will be off again in a minute if you are quick about it!

Please post report: include what you did, thought, and felt. Reports are how you pay the giver for the dares and tasks!
Thank you this will definitely be painfulz I will report after on how it went

Advertisements
Kink Talk