Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2019, 03:52 AM   #1
Patience

Find Beginner to anal slut! 23/F

Unfortunately I am not allowed to fuck, insert, touch or even think about doing anything with my pussy until I can call myself a real anal slut. In order to do this, I need your help.

Up until May 7, I am in complete denial. After May 7, I may start my journey to be a total anal slut. I can use the following:

- My hands
- Household items
- Fruits and veggies
- A tiny buttplug
- A small dildo (1 inch diameter)

I am going to buy:
- a vibrating buttplug
- a hollow buttplug
- a dildo with a suction cup
- an enema kit

I have access to lube as well as household items to use as lube. I don't mind ass to mouth.

At the moment, I can keep my plug in for 30 minutes at a time and have not done this outside my house yet. I can put in my dildo after a lot of relaxing but it still hurts, I cannot fuck myself with it yet.

Each post in this thread will add one hour to being plugged. I will not be plugged between 6 pm and 6 am each day. Please give me dares to train to gape my ass!

Hours of being plugged: 6

PM me | PM dares
Help me become an Anal Slut!

Not looking for a Dom or a sub
Please don't ask me about that

I don't do Kik or any other messengers

Not allowed to touch my pussy until I can take a good fucking in my ass

Last edited by Patience; 03-27-2019 at 06:47 PM.
Patience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 04:02 AM   #2
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like a very good idea to train your ass well (one more hour now, eh?)

You should go into a shower and aim the hard beam of the shower (if you have one) directly onto your asshole. It should get relaxed and more ready for insertions now. In any case you may love this kind of ass massage.

Last edited by darkblue; 03-27-2019 at 04:15 AM. Reason: typo
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 07:09 AM   #3
PervertedBatteFish

Default Anal Chubby Bunny

The day before you do is post a selfie of yourself with a bunny filter on(important or later)Take a bag of marshmallows and your dildo. Shove in a marshmallow then take your dildo in balls deep. Continue this till you run out of marshmallows then plug your ass and lay on the floor on your new marshmallow fluffy bunny tummy. Stay like this for as many half hours as you got likes on your selfie. Remove your plug, careful not to lose any marshmallows yet, and fuck your ass till you cum. Then lay on your stomach once more, this time with no plug, and let all the marshmallows out.
Limits: permanent, family, friends
If you take one of my dares I expect a detailed report back
Looking for a bratty sub to punish.
PervertedBatteFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 08:21 AM   #4
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Get at least 10 items which can be used to give you anal insertion. Rank those according to their size. Now start with the smallest, spend two days with it, each day try to have it inserted for at least 2 hours and make at least 50 strokes, after these 2 days you may take break for one day and start with next bigger one for the same roles for next 2 days, repeat the process until you reach the biggest.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 08:28 AM   #5
Sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patience View Post
Unfortunately I am not allowed to fuck, insert, touch or even think about doing anything with my pussy until I can call myself a real anal slut. In order to do this, I need your help.

Up until May 7, I am in complete denial. After May 7, I may start my journey to be a total anal slut. I can use the following:

- My hands
- Household items
- Fruits and veggies
- A tiny buttplug
- A small dildo (1 inch diameter)

I am going to buy:
- a vibrating buttplug
- a hollow buttplug
- a dildo with a suction cup
- an enema kit

I have access to lube as well as household items to use as lube. I don't mind ass to mouth.

At the moment, I can keep my plug in for 30 minutes at a time and have not done this outside my house yet. I can put in my dildo after a lot of relaxing but it still hurts, I cannot fuck myself with it yet.

Each post in this thread will add one hour to being plugged. I will not be plugged between 6 pm and 6 am each day. Please give me dares to train to gape my ass!
Total anal sluts should have the muscle to keep the buttplug in, no matter what. You must wear a buttplug for a whole week every day when you go out, without panties. Give preference to wearing skirts when you can.
Sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:15 AM   #6
Patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
Sounds like a very good idea to train your ass well (one more hour now, eh?)

You should go into a shower and aim the hard beam of the shower (if you have one) directly onto your asshole. It should get relaxed and more ready for insertions now. In any case you may love this kind of ass massage.
Thank you Darkblue! I love the hard beam of the shower on my pussy, I'd love to see what it does for my asshole. Unfortunately, this shower does not have any hard beams but I will to it the next time I have a shower with a hard beam, perhaps in two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervertedBatteFish View Post
The day before you do is post a selfie of yourself with a bunny filter on(important or later)Take a bag of marshmallows and your dildo. Shove in a marshmallow then take your dildo in balls deep. Continue this till you run out of marshmallows then plug your ass and lay on the floor on your new marshmallow fluffy bunny tummy. Stay like this for as many half hours as you got likes on your selfie. Remove your plug, careful not to lose any marshmallows yet, and fuck your ass till you cum. Then lay on your stomach once more, this time with no plug, and let all the marshmallows out.
I like this dare but I am a little nervous about the marshmallows, are they safe to insert? What about what the high sugar content has on your body or causing yeast infections? Please let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Get at least 10 items which can be used to give you anal insertion. Rank those according to their size. Now start with the smallest, spend two days with it, each day try to have it inserted for at least 2 hours and make at least 50 strokes, after these 2 days you may take break for one day and start with next bigger one for the same roles for next 2 days, repeat the process until you reach the biggest.
I like this one a lot! two days is plenty of time to get used to it. Any ideas on the smallest and biggest item?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Total anal sluts should have the muscle to keep the buttplug in, no matter what. You must wear a buttplug for a whole week every day when you go out, without panties. Give preference to wearing skirts when you can.
I can at least give it a go! Generally, I'm gone for about 11 hours a day. I'll keep a report in my blog when I start it. Would you prefer I use the normal plug or the vibrating one?

PM me | PM dares

Old 03-27-2019, 10:22 AM   #7
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

First things first.
Do you have lube? How much?
Which one?

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:26 AM   #8
Patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
First things first.
Do you have lube? How much?
Which one?
I have a little bit of water-based lube and a little bit of silicon-based lube left. I'm about to order two new big bottles before I may start so that I have enough. Is there something you would like me to order?

PM me | PM dares

Old 03-27-2019, 10:42 AM   #9
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Nothing special if you have already planned some purchasing.
So now you will try each day to fuck your lubed dildo. Prior to this finger yourself and stretch your hole. Never forget to use a lot of lube.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:48 PM   #10
Patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Nothing special if you have already planned some purchasing.
So now you will try each day to fuck your lubed dildo. Prior to this finger yourself and stretch your hole. Never forget to use a lot of lube.
Thank you NaughtyDaddy! I will fuck it daily when returning home for the day. Something nice to look forward to

PM me | PM dares

Old 03-27-2019, 06:56 PM   #11
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:

I like this one a lot! two days is plenty of time to get used to it. Any ideas on the smallest and biggest item?
Smallest could be the dildo or marker pen, the biggest maybe any bottle or can of sprays
Old 03-27-2019, 07:12 PM   #12
Patience

Quote:
Smallest could be the dildo or marker pen, the biggest maybe any bottle or can of sprays
That's big! I wish to one day be able to take a bottle up my ass. I'll let you know how it went!

PM me | PM dares

Old 03-27-2019, 07:27 PM   #13
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:
That's big! I wish to one day be able to take a bottle up my ass. I'll let you know how it went!
As you are taking the challenge you have to work on it. Maybe go for 15 items and increase practice days for bigger items, spread this practice session over months, don't ruin ass, go gradually and steadily. Try to find items with smaller gap like .2 to .3 cm
Old 03-28-2019, 01:45 AM   #14
Patience

Quote:
As you are taking the challenge you have to work on it. Maybe go for 15 items and increase practice days for bigger items, spread this practice session over months, don't ruin ass, go gradually and steadily. Try to find items with smaller gap like .2 to .3 cm
Thank you Lovethembbw. Of course I need to work on and for it, I didn't create this thread for nothing. I will go for 15 items instead, working my way up slowly. I will try to manage the original amount of days but if necessary, I will increase them like you suggested.

PM me | PM dares

Old 03-28-2019, 10:12 AM   #15
MrNice

This will help you slowly take in objects and torture to at the same time

You will need tight thongs and loss pants or skirt

1. Put lub on the tip of the dildo or buttplug. This works really well with a buttplug
2. Position the tip of the dildo/plug against you ass do not push in
3. Put on your thongs in a way that will hold the object in place. You should feel the pressure of the object wanting to push its way in
4. Do you normal house chores. Focusing on bending down and squaring

If this is done correctly the object will continue to push its way in and stretch you slowly. He torture part is the fact that you want it all the way in

Limits: scat, pee, extreme pain, full public
MrNice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal training, beginner