Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-18-2018, 02:10 PM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default Humiliation, body writing and writeforme

Hiya,

This dumb slut would appreciate it if you would take your time to give me humiliating dares. I would really appreciate any body writing dares, writeforme dares or humiliating and degrading dares. Please use this slut in creative ways for your pleasure. I will give detailed reports upon completion.

Thank you
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 02:19 PM   #2
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

I'm feeling festive, so I write the names of Santa's nine reindeer on your body. Minimum one per arm, one per leg, one per breast, one on your stomach. You can surprise me with the other two.

Bonus points if you write in red or green, and the bigger the writing the better.

I would also dearly love a photo, too, if that's an option. PM me!
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 02:29 PM   #3
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Try this one: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=69549

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:56 PM   #4
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Write "FAT BAG" on each breast.
Write "CUM DUMP" above your pussy with an arrow pointing down.

Leave the writing there under your clothes for a whole day.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 12:23 PM   #5
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Write "FAT BAG" on each breast.
Write "CUM DUMP" above your pussy with an arrow pointing down.

Leave the writing there under your clothes for a whole day.
I felt like such a dumb whore with FAT BAG on each breast and CUM DUMP above my pussy. I knew they were there all day and nobody else knew. It made me so horny all day knowing how much of a slut i am was clear on my skin for anyone to see. Thank you so much for marking this slut for what she is
Old 12-23-2018, 11:05 AM   #6
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Thank you for the writeforme task. I appreciated having to type out 'I'm a dumb slut who gets off on humiliation and degradation.' as it is very true and is now very much engraved on my mind. Not being able to tell how many lines had been and how many were left to write was so frustrating, I loved it. I would get to near the end of the sentence and then type humiliation or degradation wrong and it would be so frustrating. The interruptions were great. I enjoyed the spanking and corner times the most. When I was near the end of the task I kept messing up and it felt as if the end was getting further and further away on the progress bar. I was so frustrated because I kept messing up on degradation and I thought I was going to cry in frustration. It was an amazing task thank you. The were 50 lines to write and I made 72 mistakes so I wrote 122 lines in total. This took me 1 hour 2 minutes and 14.7 seconds
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:
Old 12-23-2018, 04:52 PM   #7
traianmad
getDare Sweetheart

Boobs: touch me.
Pussy.. sex here.
Soles. Tickle me or I like to be barefoot.
traianmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 03:54 AM   #8
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
Thank you for the writeforme task. I appreciated having to type out 'I'm a dumb slut who gets off on humiliation and degradation.' as it is very true and is now very much engraved on my mind. Not being able to tell how many lines had been and how many were left to write was so frustrating, I loved it. I would get to near the end of the sentence and then type humiliation or degradation wrong and it would be so frustrating. The interruptions were great. I enjoyed the spanking and corner times the most. When I was near the end of the task I kept messing up and it felt as if the end was getting further and further away on the progress bar. I was so frustrated because I kept messing up on degradation and I thought I was going to cry in frustration. It was an amazing task thank you. The were 50 lines to write and I made 72 mistakes so I wrote 122 lines in total. This took me 1 hour 2 minutes and 14.7 seconds
Glad you enjoyed it. I bet you were quite a sight as you got closer to tears! Thought you might enjoy having to stand in the corner, accomplishing absolutely nothing while lines kept getting added because you were technically taking a break

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body writing, degradation, humiliation, use me, writeforme