Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2018, 08:35 AM   #1
UsuallyNaked

Female Make me earn New Year's orgasms

Supreme Mistress has decided that I may have multiple orgasms on January 1st, but only if I earn them. My usual rules (in sig) still apply; I must have something in my ass for each orgasm, etc. She is looking to really challenge and humiliate me, though. If this thread receives 20 comments before Christmas, SM will invite a friend (male) to join us for our New Year's celebration. She is looking for suggestions to make me really work for my orgasms. I addition, anyone who sends me a pm dare before the new year and includes "new year" in the subject line will get a report after the party.

SM has the final say in which suggestions we follow.

Make me earn my orgasms
NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS

My Rules

My Toys

My Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

PM Dares

Featured PM dare of the week: BAD GIRL
expires on 12/19/2018
UsuallyNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 05:50 PM   #2
Jonbon_13
getDare Sweetheart

Male

Wand and ride largest dildo to first orgasm please and thank you
Old 11-30-2018, 06:16 PM   #3
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Insert your small pink dildo, wear panties to hold it in place, and take a walk through a shopping mall.

After your walk, but before you get home (perhaps in a car or public restroom) edge with it.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage

Last edited by semper_virilis; 11-30-2018 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Misnamed toy
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 06:49 PM   #4
r0ver
getDare Addict

You must edge once for every reply on this thread
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:08 PM   #5
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Not sure if we can double post, or if this will be a valid task, but if so...

If you get to 20 posts here and have your male friend with you, he must cum three times before you are allowed to have your first.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 01:00 PM   #6
wingman78
Longtime User

Here's a simple one: before every orgasm add 1 clothes pin to your genitals (labia, clit, tits; your choice). You can remove it after the orgasm but must replace it with two clothes pins 5 minutes later if you want a second one. Then remove them, and if you want a third orgasm add 3 clothes pins after resting for 5 minutes, et cetera.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:26 PM   #7
bee9
getDare Succubus

You will be able to cum with your fist in your ass. Obviously you will have to train during the month of December to reach. Failure to do so means you won't earn your orgasm(s).
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 04:09 PM   #8
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

I think that you should have the chance to have 5 orgasams but they must be done by either your mistress or your male friend if your lucky enough to have him over

They should tie you down put clothespins on your nipples and they are to keep playing and toying with your holes and tits till you cum all 5 times if you make them stop you should be denied for as many months as you did so if you stop after two you couldn’t cum again for another 3 months and must ask for punishments on here as well as edge at least 3 times a day

Let me know what you think

Another idea would be for you to have another orgasam somewhere naked outside or in a place that your mistress decides and allows others to watch (if she and you are willing) if you have a group of kinky friends maybe make it a New Years party if you do that you could just do the 5 infront of people even if it’s just your male friend and your mistress

I may come up with more later if that’s allowed

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467

Last edited by just.for.fun01; 12-01-2018 at 04:13 PM.
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:09 PM   #9
UsuallyNaked

For the record, SM says that my replies will not count towards the 20 because she wants as many ideas as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonbon_13 View Post
Wand and ride largest dildo to first orgasm please and thank you
SM wants to know: should the dildo be in my pussy or ass while I ride it? If it's in my pussy, what should go in my ass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Insert your small pink dildo, wear panties to hold it in place, and take a walk through a shopping mall.

After your walk, but before you get home (perhaps in a car or public restroom) edge with it.
I will do this some time either this week or next weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
You must edge once for every reply on this thread
Supreme Mistress agrees, and while my replies won't count toward the 20 the post needs before Christmas, they will count towards this task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Not sure if we can double post, or if this will be a valid task, but if so...

If you get to 20 posts here and have your male friend with you, he must cum three times before you are allowed to have your first.
SM says multiple posts are allowed. She likes this idea and will most likely have him cum in my ass and/or on my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Here's a simple one: before every orgasm add 1 clothes pin to your genitals (labia, clit, tits; your choice). You can remove it after the orgasm but must replace it with two clothes pins 5 minutes later if you want a second one. Then remove them, and if you want a third orgasm add 3 clothes pins after resting for 5 minutes, et cetera.
SM likes this one as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
You will be able to cum with your fist in your ass. Obviously you will have to train during the month of December to reach. Failure to do so means you won't earn your orgasm(s).
SM wants me to do this but is unsure if that gives me enough time to train. She is having me train but might not take away my orgasms if I fail. She's considering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
I think that you should have the chance to have 5 orgasams but they must be done by either your mistress or your male friend if your lucky enough to have him over

They should tie you down put clothespins on your nipples and they are to keep playing and toying with your holes and tits till you cum all 5 times if you make them stop you should be denied for as many months as you did so if you stop after two you couldn’t cum again for another 3 months and must ask for punishments on here as well as edge at least 3 times a day

Let me know what you think

Another idea would be for you to have another orgasam somewhere naked outside or in a place that your mistress decides and allows others to watch (if she and you are willing) if you have a group of kinky friends maybe make it a New Years party if you do that you could just do the 5 infront of people even if it’s just your male friend and your mistress

I may come up with more later if that’s allowed
She likes your ideas. I will definitely be tied down and have clothespins on my nipples while they toy with me. She hasn't decided how many orgasms I'll get or if there's a safe place for me to orgasm outside but she likes that idea too. She says it would be fun to watch me cum naked in the cold

Make me earn my orgasms

My Rules

My Toys

PM Dares

expires on 12/19/2018
Old 12-03-2018, 07:56 AM   #10
redcamel
getDare Addict

As a refund for being denied, besides all other dares and tasks, you'll beg your Mistress to let you have an orgasm every hour starting from midnight of 31th. 24 orgasms in 24 hours, if at some point you'll fall asleep you'll have to recover the orgasms lost while sleeping as soon as you can, but you're not allowed to anticipate.

A nice add-on would be to take a pic and/or a short vid of each orgasm and use the pics for a 12 months calendar and the vids as a screensaver.

The top would be making publicly available the sound (just the sound) of the videos, to let everybody enjoy the difference between the first and last orgasm. Maybe they could be used as a sound to be played every hour in a desktop clock program (have you ever seen those clocks that every hour play a different bird singing? You'd be the orgasmic version of such a clock...).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:38 AM   #11
beof95
Distinguished Member

all orgasms must be followed by 5 edges, and you cant orgasm before everyone else at the party has had at least one orgasm

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 10:00 PM   #12
UsuallyNaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
As a refund for being denied, besides all other dares and tasks, you'll beg your Mistress to let you have an orgasm every hour starting from midnight of 31th. 24 orgasms in 24 hours, if at some point you'll fall asleep you'll have to recover the orgasms lost while sleeping as soon as you can, but you're not allowed to anticipate.

A nice add-on would be to take a pic and/or a short vid of each orgasm and use the pics for a 12 months calendar and the vids as a screensaver.

The top would be making publicly available the sound (just the sound) of the videos, to let everybody enjoy the difference between the first and last orgasm. Maybe they could be used as a sound to be played every hour in a desktop clock program (have you ever seen those clocks that every hour play a different bird singing? You'd be the orgasmic version of such a clock...).
SM is still considering the number of orgasms I will get. She likes this idea though (specifically the orgasm clock).

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
all orgasms must be followed by 5 edges, and you cant orgasm before everyone else at the party has had at least one orgasm
SM says that everyone else cumming before me is a given and the five edges following each orgasm is a nice touch. She says thanks for contributing

Make me earn my orgasms

My Rules

My Toys

PM Dares

expires on 12/19/2018
Old 12-03-2018, 10:24 PM   #13
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

For this orgasm, you will only be stimulated by mistress or male friend. Additionally, they will put whatever bodypart they wish over your mouth for you to pleasure orally. They may also place your hands on whatever they want for you to rub. If at any point they aren't satisfied with your performance, they will stop pleasuring you and switch to spanking until you improve again.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 05:52 PM   #14
UsuallyNaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
For this orgasm, you will only be stimulated by mistress or male friend. Additionally, they will put whatever bodypart they wish over your mouth for you to pleasure orally. They may also place your hands on whatever they want for you to rub. If at any point they aren't satisfied with your performance, they will stop pleasuring you and switch to spanking until you improve again.
Mistress approves. She thanks you for your suggestion

Make me earn my orgasms

My Rules

My Toys

PM Dares

expires on 12/19/2018
Old 12-04-2018, 06:21 PM   #15
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

You should be trying to make your mistress cum as much as possible between now and then the amount of times she had cum is the total that you should be able to cum in all of next year after the first day because I think your going to cum a lot on the first

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk