Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-01-2007, 11:31 AM   #1
sjsully06
Account Banned

Default To the moderaters

I just had the idea that maybe you moderaters should clean up old and unused threads in a wa to clean up the site. Like yesterday someone added to a thread from over a year ago, and slavegirl closed it, but I think you should close/delete old ones...

Anyways its just an idea that I beleive could make this site better...
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:35 AM   #2
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

I agree! Nothing worse, or funnier to be honest, than seeing someone whinge about a dare not being done when the original poster has probably long gone!

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:38 AM   #3
sjsully06
Account Banned

It is funny, did you see the one from yesterday about the ebay/amazon one, some noob added a link and the post is from last August...
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
Old 08-01-2007, 11:47 AM   #4
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

getDare has a non-delete policy
so we cant empty the trashcan! so we dont want it to be filled to the top!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:53 AM   #5
sjsully06
Account Banned

I didn't know that, may I ask why you have the policy?
Old 08-01-2007, 02:51 PM   #6
depp
SysOp

We keep all content in an effort to be transparent in our moderation decisions. With the trashcan you can always see what content we are removing and why. There is no mystery to how the site operates or why we take actions. The trashcan is also only viewable to registered members.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:16 PM   #7
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

personaly i like looking at old threads and bring back to life old threads. if you look in the back you can find some pretty good forgoten stuff...
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk