Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 11-06-2018, 06:39 PM   #1
painslutmichelle

Default Part of getting to chat with new people is telling about myself, so ask me anything

Pretty self explanatory. Ask me whatever your heart desires and I'll answer for you all 😉

You can also find my toys Here

My list or rules I am following currently can be seen Here

I am also accepting tasks to complete via PM, and will be posting reports of completed tasks in my daily updates in my blog

painslutmichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 01:49 PM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

How did you find getdare
What are you looking for
Highly?
Body type?
Bra size?

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:16 PM   #3
painslutmichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
How did you find getdare
What are you looking for
Highly?
Body type?
Bra size?
1) I found out about getDare a few years ago actually. One of my friends had an account and was showing it to me. Now is the first time since then that have had the time and desire to to actually create an account for myself.
2) I am looking for new people to chat with and potentially my next dom/master as well as some fun dares and tasks along the way
3) I am 5'6" tall
4) I would say athletic is the best way to describe my body type. Hourglass figure, skinny waist, wider hips, bubble butt
5) I wear a size 34C bra

I am also accepting tasks to complete via PM, and will be posting reports of completed tasks in my daily updates in my blog

Old 11-07-2018, 07:14 PM   #4
2bchew
getDare Addict

Okay you call yourself painslut,what kind of pain do you like?

How often do you cause yourself pain?

Do you hurt yourself when you masturbate?

Have you ever had a Dom/Master in real life?
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 07:36 PM   #5
painslutmichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Okay you call yourself painslut,what kind of pain do you like?

How often do you cause yourself pain?

Do you hurt yourself when you masturbate?

Have you ever had a Dom/Master in real life?
1) all sorts of pain. The basics of course, clamps, whipping, wax, etc. And more extreme as well, temporary piercings, needles, burning, electricity play, breath play, anal and pussy stretching. The only part of my body I don't really like pain is my feet, which can make for some interesting punishments
2) recently a few times a week. Every time I masturbate and sometimes just for fun
3) yes, Ive kind of gotten to the point where I can't achieve orgasm without some type of pain
4) yes, ive had 3 doms (2 in real life and 1 online). My real life doms i had for 8 months and just over 3 years. My online don't I had for just over one year

Old 11-07-2018, 07:40 PM   #6
MasterDrogo

What's the most painful thing you have done?
Old 11-07-2018, 07:44 PM   #7
2bchew
getDare Addict

Is that you in your pic?

Do you think you are more of a sub or a slave?

Do you like to have rules and chores etc to live by with punishments if these are broken?

When was the last time you were spanked for punishment?
Old 11-07-2018, 07:52 PM   #8
painslutmichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDrogo View Post
What's the most painful thing you have done?
As far as most painful things I have experienced. Its honestly hard to choose just one experience, since extreme pain tends to feel very similar when you get to that level. But one of my more recent experiences that I really enjoyed with my previous dom was basically he tied me up in essentially a standing spread eagle, and simply started sticking needles in me. In my tits, ass, pussy, and stomach. All said and done he stopped when I had over 75 needles in me. Then he used a lighter to heat certain ones up that were in extra sensitive positions (in my nipples, through my clit, those types of things). After he was satisfied with which needles were heated, he used a cane to whip me all over until I was striped essentially from chest to calf. And lastly he had a smoke break for himself and after every hit put the lit cigarette out on either my breasts or clit.

As far as self torture, I have to be honest, I dont have nearly as much experience with that. But things like clamping my pussy lips and spreading them open to use sandpaper to rub against it. Or self piercings with the needles (I havent ever done 75 at once to myself though). That type of thing.

Old 11-07-2018, 07:55 PM   #9
painslutmichelle

Quote:
Is that you in your pic?

Do you think you are more of a sub or a slave?

Do you like to have rules and chores etc to live by with punishments if these are broken?

When was the last time you were spanked for punishment?
1) it is me in my pictures, yes
2) slave for sure, although subbing is fun too. Currently more in the sub mode, until I find a new dome
3) yes, I very much like rules. I actually have a new set of rules that I'll be starting tomorrow that I posted in my blog earlier tonight!
4) the last time I was spanked by someone that wasn't me, was just over two months ago. For a punishment though, its probably been 5 years or so. My previous doms figured out that spankings weren't harsh enough to be considered a punishment for me

Old 11-07-2018, 08:12 PM   #10
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by painslutmichelle View Post
1) it is me in my pictures, yes
2) slave for sure, although subbing is fun too. Currently more in the sub mode, until I find a new dome
3) yes, I very much like rules. I actually have a new set of rules that I'll be starting tomorrow that I posted in my blog earlier tonight!
4) the last time I was spanked by someone that wasn't me, was just over two months ago. For a punishment though, its probably been 5 years or so. My previous doms figured out that spankings weren't harsh enough to be considered a punishment for me
That brings me to my next question...for someone who enjoys pain what is the best way to actually discipline you,obviously pain wont do it.

Do you enjoy humiliation or degradation?
Old 11-07-2018, 08:18 PM   #11
painslutmichelle

Quote:
That brings me to my next question...for someone who enjoys pain what is the best way to actually discipline you,obviously pain wont do it.

Do you enjoy humiliation or degradation?
The two questions actually work quite well rolled into one. I don't like humiliation, degredation, worship, or any of that sort of thing. So those are very effective for discipline. If you're dead set on using pain as a punishment, the simple solution is my

Old 11-07-2018, 08:20 PM   #12
painslutmichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by painslutmichelle View Post
The two questions actually work quite well rolled into one. I don't like humiliation, degredation, worship, or any of that sort of thing. So those are very effective for discipline. If you're dead set on using pain as a punishment, the simple solution is my
Feet. I don't like foot torture, its annoying and uncomfortable long after its done, and does nothing sexual for me. Alternatively, moderate pain for extended periods of time is also torture. Clothes pins on my nipples for a few hours will drive me mad. Just enough to get my attention, but no enough to actually be satisfying

Old 11-07-2018, 08:46 PM   #13
2bchew
getDare Addict

So humiliation and tedious pain along with feet pain are the most effective punishments?

What sort of humiliation have past Doms put you through?

Ever been punished in front of anyone that wasnt doing the actual punishing?
Old 11-08-2018, 12:02 PM   #14
painslutmichelle

Quote:
So humiliation and tedious pain along with feet pain are the most effective punishments?

What sort of humiliation have past Doms put you through?

Ever been punished in front of anyone that wasnt doing the actual punishing?
Correct, those are the best ways to punish me (in the sense that I won't be enjoying it)

Humiliation ive done in the past have included things like going for a walk with a collar and leash on, or doing some sort of body writing. And then wearing an outfit that is either skimpy or think enough that in the right circumstances the writing could be seen. Most everything humiliation wise has been some form of hidden public type of thing.

Aside from random passerby's from the hidden public stuff, I have never been punished in front of someone. One of my hard limits is no random people, which basically is if you're not my dom, I get to have my privacy.

Old 11-10-2018, 12:16 PM   #15
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

what colour are you eyes?
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk