Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-30-2018, 04:52 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Games feedback for Bloxo

Hello all,
Sorry if this isn't the right forum section for this...but couldn't think of anywhere more appropriate...

For those of you who know me, you will know I like to come up with new games now and then, mostly of the messy variety...and in truth I feel I am yet to think of the perfect game...if there is such a thing.

I wanted to have this thread open for people to give me feedback about the games of mine they have played, what you liked, what you didn't like, how you could improve them going forward...I'd love to create something special, but other than a few kind souls who have listened to my ideas and given their thoughts I am pretty much left thinking for hours about mechanics, structures and ideas...and can only get so far...

So please, if you want to make my games more fun, actually give something back to this site rather than just keep taking, then please post your thoughts here, trust me I take all feedback seriously and it all helps to spark some level of creativity in me...

Ultimately I want to help people have fun, please share your views and maybe I can create something truly special one of these days!!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 05:40 AM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Messy Hotel - New thread idea

Okay...so I am going to use this thread to propose a new idea I'm working on...any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated...

Messy Hotel:

Premise - Guests will stay over at the messy hotel, there are various rooms to go into which contain different tasks to complete

Rooms:

Dining Hall - For Messy Eating Challenges

The Dessert Trolley - For Sweet substance dares

Unpleasant Kitchen - For Savoury more punishing dares

The Food fight room - Enter the room and wait for another player/players...State the Messy item you are carrying into the room,
the loser of the fight has to take all the messy substances as a dare (Loser determined by Dice Roll)

The Ice Bar - For Cold dares

The Pool - For Wet Dares

BDSM Experience room - For Messy dares with more of a Kink edge, will feature bondage and pain in addition to the mess

The Games room - Enter to be set up with a game to play with another player, loser of the game gets messy (game and rules to be set by me)

This is what has spilled out onto virtual paper so far...if people want to suggest more rooms, fun rules that could be used in this thread...whatever thoughts you have I would be very curious to hear them, any idea could be incorporated, I want to start sounding out ideas before posting threads now to see level of interest and tweak my thoughts

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 09-09-2018, 12:34 PM   #3
letshavesomefun

Hello,

Love getting messy myself. Can you add the garden for muddy dares? Otherwise sounds good to me.

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to letshavesomefun for this post:
Old 09-09-2018, 12:38 PM   #4
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by letshavesomefun View Post
Hello,

Love getting messy myself. Can you add the garden for muddy dares? Otherwise sounds good to me.
That is a great idea

I'm not such a fan of mud myself, but makes sense to accommodate all tastes in something like this!

PM DARES!

Old 09-09-2018, 01:21 PM   #5
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

You always seem to come up with amazing thread ideas. (Gunge'em Dungeon is actually the reason I decided to finally sign up after a few years of guest lurking.) I really hope this one takes off. I like this idea a lot.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 01:25 PM   #6
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMPup View Post
You always seem to come up with amazing thread ideas. (Gunge'em Dungeon is actually the reason I decided to finally sign up after a few years of guest lurking.) I really hope this one takes off. I like this idea a lot.
Thank you so much for the feedback

I try to think of some interesting things...though I will credit Tallguy for the inspiration for this thread, his Carnival is really cool and even though not really in my kink set, I thought something like that for mess specific dares would work quite well.

Will look into creating this soon, but happy for anyone else to put some ideas into it, several minds working together and I bet we could have a really great game on the go!

PM DARES!

Old 09-09-2018, 02:06 PM   #7
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I thought that might have been the inspiration. I look forward to seeing the completed version. Maybe a punishment (or funishment?) room for players who are unable (or unwilling) to complete a task where other players can get involved in messing someone else? Sort of like put in the stocks for the others to enjoy? (I swear one of these days I'll pay up on the rest of the dungeon forfeits and give a report on how they went. Have been super busy. Probably going to make a session out of it.)

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WAMPup for this post:
Old 09-10-2018, 09:32 AM   #8
nina@
getDare Succubus

I know you have changed the thread type in 2nd post but your title still says feedback and I want to leave one.

I have seen some of your game threads including the latest 20 questions one and I find them very well thought, creative and engaging. Your threads have been fairly popular as compared to many others or the average gD activity levels currently. And they are so popular, because not only are they properly made, they are also well adapted to the online platform and more fun and less work for those participating.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 09-11-2018, 09:30 AM   #9
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
I know you have changed the thread type in 2nd post but your title still says feedback and I want to leave one.

I have seen some of your game threads including the latest 20 questions one and I find them very well thought, creative and engaging. Your threads have been fairly popular as compared to many others or the average gD activity levels currently. And they are so popular, because not only are they properly made, they are also well adapted to the online platform and more fun and less work for those participating.
Thank you very much nina@

I didn't create this thread for praise, but to hopefully garner some ideas from the group and as a forum for me to put potential ideas for future posts, I would like to put even more thought into my games and see what people think before rushing to create them.

But your appreciation is greatly received, I hope that I will think of some other fun ideas with time

PM DARES!

Old 09-11-2018, 09:43 AM   #10
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post
Thank you very much nina@

I didn't create this thread for praise, but to hopefully garner some ideas from the group and as a forum for me to put potential ideas for future posts, I would like to put even more thought into my games and see what people think before rushing to create them.

But your appreciation is greatly received, I hope that I will think of some other fun ideas with time
yes, I know you didn't create it for praise but to get feedback on improvement. I have at times come up with creative threads, but however made it so complicated that it turned to be more work than fun, but I noticed that your's are well created in that aspect and I wanted to point it out anyways

I do have a suggestion, I wanted to participate in your twenty questions game, but as per my interpretation of the rules, understood that if one asks even one question which has the answer No, they are out of the game, maybe I didn't read all the rules right, but if after getting a question wrong, one can participate again after doing the penalty, I would have participated, as the expulsion rules limit the questions.

Anyways Thanks for your interesting threads that I enjoy as a lurker
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:52 AM   #11
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
yes, I know you didn't create it for praise but to get feedback on improvement. I have at times come up with creative threads, but however made it so complicated that it turned to be more work than fun, but I noticed that your's are well created in that aspect and I wanted to point it out anyways

I do have a suggestion, I wanted to participate in your twenty questions game, but as per my interpretation of the rules, understood that if one asks even one question which has the answer No, they are out of the game, maybe I didn't read all the rules right, but if after getting a question wrong, one can participate again after doing the penalty, I would have participated, as the expulsion rules limit the questions.

Anyways Thanks for your interesting threads that I enjoy as a lurker
Your wish is my command, I will update the rules
Should certainly help the post become more active!

PM DARES!

Old 10-28-2018, 02:46 PM   #12
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Feedback on Dare Wars:

I love the idea, but I think the posts could use a bit of cleaning up. The biggest offender is the Battle thread. Both images are stretching the screen and making it kinda hard to read. You should probably just link the type chart, instead of having it in the post, and I think you could remove the first image of five cards without losing clarity at all.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 03:22 PM   #13
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Feedback on Dare Wars:

I love the idea, but I think the posts could use a bit of cleaning up. The biggest offender is the Battle thread. Both images are stretching the screen and making it kinda hard to read. You should probably just link the type chart, instead of having it in the post, and I think you could remove the first image of five cards without losing clarity at all.
Okay done Thanks for the feedback!

PM DARES!

Old 11-04-2018, 12:21 PM   #14
knorke
Glitter Princess

Feedback on Dare Wars:

Battling with multiple categories is tedious/confusing, and with cards giving other cards extra categories, even more so. It shouldn't take four people and 45 minutes of my time to determine who wins, courtesy to special effects that (in the images that I got) were unreadable + a lot of category pairings. Everything just having one category would maybe be better, perhaps with rares having an attack and defense mode where you just flat out add 0.5 to the modifier, or I dunno.

While it hasn't come up, I also don't understand the /2 modifier. If I have a card with a 2 that's strong against a 6, that 6 is also weak against the 2... so does the 2 win? Doesn't that make the 1 cards entirely pointless, and all cards from 2-8 about equal in strength, since the outcome is entirely determined by type?

If we have a season two, there are some icons I'd like to have changed - because I typically sort them into other categories entirely...
- fluids can literally just be a drop of water or pee, it just looks like a condom ATM and from the cards I have I don't see the relation
- ddlg - how about a pacifier?
- tedium - we have a clothing category, you could always just replace it with a clock, a stack of paper, I dunno

Last edited by knorke; 11-04-2018 at 12:33 PM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:28 PM   #15
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Feedback on Dare Wars:
Battling with multiple categories is tedious/confusing, and with cards giving other cards extra categories, even more so. It shouldn't take four people and 45 minutes of my time to determine who wins, courtesy to special effects that (in the images that I got) were unreadable + a lot of category pairings.

While it hasn't come up, I also don't understand the /2 modifier. If I have a card with a 2 that's strong against a 6, that 6 is also weak against the 2... so does the 2 win? Doesn't that make the 1 cards entirely pointless, and all cards from 2-8 about equal in strength, since the outcome is entirely determined by type?
Ouch...a post of frustration...

The reason I had types be stronger than one another was to try and eliminate lot's of draws...

i.e. People with a sufficient deck would just play the highest number cards, so this was to save lots of dice rolling/coin flipping.

This was also based around the rock paper scissors system, meant to be a bit like types in Pokemon...

It was certainly not meant to take 45 minutes to work out a result!

The /2 modifier can be ignored, it was based on the cards originally having defence stats as well as strength stats which I decided not to do, hence why it isn't mentioned in the rules

Essentially the 1 cards do become useless in the long run, they are more part of the collecting side of the game.

Any suggestions on improving the rules are welcome for a potential relaunch.

Regarding the Text on the cards...I may have to produce a master list which details cards special abilities to share.

PM DARES!

Last edited by Bloxo; 11-04-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bloxo, games, messy, pies, wet