Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-28-2018, 09:15 AM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default 18f whore for use

I have two and a half weeks until university starts and will be home alone for most days until then. So if you have any interesting dares, challenges, punishments to fill my time is would be extremely greatful

I will do anything within my limits as long as I'm capable of it. Feel free to humiliate, hurt and degraded me to your desire. As long as your dare is within my limits (and possible) it will be completed so feel free to give odd or creative dares.

Long reports shall be given upon completion of every task

Thank you
Xxx
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:
Old 08-28-2018, 09:21 AM   #2
John M
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have kik or something similar or were you just looking for tasks on here?

Pm me for a game of chess forfeits

Master of PookieSub

John M.

My AMA thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=349423
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:28 AM   #3
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

i feel it should be only thongs or no panties for you on weekends at least xx
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:37 AM   #4
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
Do you have kik or something similar or were you just looking for tasks on here?
I'm just looking for tasks on here
Old 08-28-2018, 09:41 AM   #5
submale_21
getDare Sweetheart

check your pm

Dislikes / punishments: Ice play, cock head torture, cum control, spanking

Limits: Ass play, face, public

25 / M / Switch (started as a sub)

Kik: submale21
submale_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:46 AM   #6
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Let's get a bit crazy...

24h denial.
Open blinds on all windows.
Take note of time.

Strip naked,
Blindfold yourself,
Tie feet together,
Tie hands behind back.

Now you are to get around the house, and find 10 different objects to fit your pussy. You can only pick 2 from the same room.
If you manage to find an item, ride it for a minute or 2, and leave it inside until found another object.

Once all 10 items have been found, undo ties but remain blindfolded, and repeat with same objects, in same order, now raving your pussy for 5 minutes while spreading as wide as you can. Slap pussy 10 times with object when done, then move to next item on all fours, carrying previous object by mouth.

Afterwards you can undo blindfold, and clean up while still naked.
Remain naked for equal amount of time as needed to perform all of the above.

Have fun,
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 10:26 AM   #7
masochistic-brat

Default Report for PMed dare

Dare:
Spank your tits 10 times with a hairbrush then 20 times with your hand. Then your pussy 10 times continuing with your hand

Report:
Spanking my tits with the hairbrush hurt most out of everything. My tits tend to be quite sensitive so they started to turn really after the fourth hit to each. My brush is rectangular so by the end of ten spanks to each tit there were red strips covering my tits.

Spanking on top of that with my hand stung quite a bit. I made sure the spanks covered the entirety of my tits as I spanked them. By the end of this they were a mid red. They hurt a fair bit and the stinging made me quite horny.

The ten pussy spanks on top of that made me increasingly horny even though they stung. I put all the force I could into every spank I gave myself and my pussy was turning a light red by the end of the spanks
Old 08-28-2018, 12:46 PM   #8
masochistic-brat

Dare:
Make yourself pretty, fuckmeat! Write: "Dumb slut" on your tits, "worthless fuckmeat" on your belly, "Spread me" on your one thigh, "Rape me" on your other thigh, "skank", "cumdumpster", "cocksucker", "brainless bimbo", "pathetic whore", "filthy fuckpig" on your belly, covering it all!

Report:
I wrote in black sharpie. My skin is quite pale so it stands out well. Everything is written in capital letters so that they are clear.

DUMB is written on my right tit and SLUT is on my left. SPREAD ME is on my right inner thigh- it starts at my knee and goes all the way up my thigh. RAPE ME is written on my left inner thighs- starting at the top of my thigh and going down to my knee.

SKANK is at the bottom of my stomach just above my pussy and CUMDUMPSTER is just above that. I thought it would be appropriate to place these here as the show how much of a whore I am just above what I whore out.

WORTHLESS FUCKMEAT is at the top of my stomach as it clearly labels me for what I am. PATHETIC is below it with WHORE continuing underneath. The O in WHORE goes around my belly button

FILTHY FUCKPIG goes down the left side of my stomach. BRAINLESS BIMBO goes up the right side of my stomach.

COCKSUCKER is just above WORTHLESS FUCKMEAT, under my tits as that is closest to what I use to suck cock with
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:
Old 08-28-2018, 01:06 PM   #9
barefooted83
getDare Devil

After you spanked your boobs, I dare you to spank the soles of your feet.
Roll a dice.
Multiply the value with the ones before until you reach a number higher than 40.
This is the number of spanks you will give to each sole of your bare feet.
Use a wooden spoon or ruler or some other spanking toy of your choice.
Please report how many you rolled and how it was.

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 02:20 PM   #10
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
After you spanked your boobs, I dare you to spank the soles of your feet.
Roll a dice.
Multiply the value with the ones before until you reach a number higher than 40.
This is the number of spanks you will give to each sole of your bare feet.
Use a wooden spoon or ruler or some other spanking toy of your choice.
Please report how many you rolled and how it was.
I rolled a 1 then a 4 which made 4 then I rolled a 6 which made 24 and then I rolled a 5 which made 120 spanks to each sole of my bare feet.

I used my hairbrush to complete this task, hitting my left foot then my right foot alternatively. The hits didn't really hurt to start with but when I got to around 20 there was a dull pain. By about 40-60 the soles of each of my feet began to sting and had turned a slight red.

Somewhere between 70 and 90 spanks on each sole my soles had turned a quiet solid red and stung and ached considerably. At this point I felt quite hornier from the pain and the spankings.

By 120 spanks on each foot, the soles of my feet were almost bright red and stung a lot, especially when I then stood on them.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:22 PM   #11
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
I rolled a 1 then a 4 which made 4 then I rolled a 6 which made 24 and then I rolled a 5 which made 120 spanks to each sole of my bare feet.

I used my hairbrush to complete this task, hitting my left foot then my right foot alternatively. The hits didn't really hurt to start with but when I got to around 20 there was a dull pain. By about 40-60 the soles of each of my feet began to sting and had turned a slight red.

Somewhere between 70 and 90 spanks on each sole my soles had turned a quiet solid red and stung and ached considerably. At this point I felt quite hornier from the pain and the spankings.

By 120 spanks on each foot, the soles of my feet were almost bright red and stung a lot, especially when I then stood on them.
Great report.
I'd love to see your feet now

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 02:23 PM   #12
masochistic-brat

Dare:
You're going to put on collar and leash(for example tie belt around your neck). You're going to get naked and edge for me twice fingering yourself, twice rubbing your cunt and twice humping your toilet and then licking it clean

Report:
I used a black leather belt around my neck as a collar and leash. Once I was naked I began to finger myself. I was already really horny from the body writing task so I was pretty wet.

It took 5-10 minutes to do each of the first two edges. The next two were quicker and only took about 5 minutes each edge by rubbing my cunt. After the fourth edge I was finding it difficult not to cum but I didn't let myself. It was very humiliating humping the toilet and feeling extremely horny. The embarrassment of getting off humping a toilet made me even hornier so the last two edges only took a couple of minutes each. It made me even more humiliated and much hornier licking the toilet clean after
Old 08-28-2018, 06:55 PM   #13
Everill
getDare Devil

Here's one which might be fun.

Start by getting naked and find a coin and something you can with both hands (like a bar or a piece of rope) and edge for the first time.

The task is some corner but with a twist. There'll be 3 stages each getting longer (should take just over an hour in total), once you complete one stage edge and move onto the other stage. For each stage put the coin between the wall and your nose and hold the object behind your back, if you let go of the object or the coin then you have to edge and restart the stage.

The 3 stages are
  1. 10 minutes
  2. 20 minutes
  3. 30 minutes

Since this may be pretty hard you can come back after some time and do it again but you must restart and not cum until you're finished.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Last edited by Everill; 08-28-2018 at 06:59 PM.
Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 07:15 PM   #14
maledom12

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
I have two and a half weeks until university starts and will be home alone for most days until then. So if you have any interesting dares, challenges, punishments to fill my time is would be extremely greatful

I will do anything within my limits as long as I'm capable of it. Feel free to humiliate, hurt and degraded me to your desire. As long as your dare is within my limits (and possible) it will be completed so feel free to give odd or creative dares.

Long reports shall be given upon completion of every task

Thank you
Xxx
so you will need close pins tooth brush and tooth paste and some string or tape and something to smack your pussy with

first you will take the toothbrush And use it to rub toothpaste on your clit and all over you pussy next you will put 2 close pins on each nipple and 2 on each labia use tap or string to tie you labia to your thighs now your clit should be burning from the tooth paste so you need to rub more on it with the tooth brush and keep rubbing till you edge then stop and immediately clamp your clit with a close pin now spend the next 5 min pulling on all the close pins then yank the one off of your clit and spend 1 minute smacking your clit with the chosen object now if you have completed this you may cum but once you come you must rip off all other close pins
maledom12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 07:42 AM   #15
Kapronsis

If you're up for some puppy time, do my PUPPY and HUMP PM dares, the link is in my signature. Make sure to use a sharpie for the nose. Have fun!
Kapronsis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kapronsis for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creative, humiliation, punishment, slut, whore