Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2017, 06:33 PM   #1
VinceTheNewCummer

Post Dare to do in the shower

Like the title says it, I search some dare to do in the shower. It must be 30 min max because I'm not alone in the house.

Please respect my limits (the list isn't complet). If you dare me to something that isn't in the list and it's beyond my limits, I'll add it in the list and I'll propose you to change the dare .

I'll post the report here of every dare I do.

You can pm me or post them here.

Edit: You can send me sleeping dare too. Respect my limits and I need to sleep.

Kik: VinceTheNewComer

Likes: light CBT, tease and denial, anal play(beginner), bondage, JOI, precum eating.

Limits : Public, semi-public, pee, scat, Illegal, permanent, crossdressing, sissy, messy, body modification, wedgie, humiliation, pain, cum eating, boring.

Toys: shoelaces, 6 clothes pegs, chastity cage.

My PM dares

Last edited by VinceTheNewCummer; 11-28-2017 at 06:22 PM.
VinceTheNewCummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 06:54 PM   #2
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Unclear if this is in your limits or not. But let's try.

Get your dick hard. Lie down in the tub/shower. Start masturbating. Turn on the shower - COLD only. See if you can cum. If you can, then once you have cum, you can turn off the shower. If you can't, then you are not allowed to cum for a week.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:33 PM   #3
VinceTheNewCummer

Thanks for the dare, I'll do it probably tomorrow !

Likes: light CBT, tease and denial, anal play(beginner), bondage, JOI, precum eating.

Limits : Public, semi-public, pee, scat, Illegal, permanent, crossdressing, sissy, messy, body modification, wedgie, humiliation, pain, cum eating, boring.

My PM dares
Old 11-28-2017, 07:13 PM   #4
VinceTheNewCummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Get your dick hard. Lie down in the tub/shower. Start masturbating. Turn on the shower - COLD only. See if you can cum. If you can, then once you have cum, you can turn off the shower. If you can't, then you are not allowed to cum for a week.
My report:
I was a little nervous because this was my first dare. So I enter my bathroom, I take off my clothes and I got hard. It didn't take long, I have been a little horny today for this. When I was hard, I walked in my shower and I start it cold. I've tried to lie down because my shower isn't that big so I was half sit and half on the back. The water was falling right on my dick. I started to masturbate and I was suprise of the weird effect of the cold water on my cock. I touch myself for about 10 min and I finally cum all over me. I felt like a cube of ice, but I was so happy to escape the punishment.

Thanks again for the dare. I hope that you have another one!

My PM dares

Last edited by VinceTheNewCummer; 11-28-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, shower, shower dare