Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-08-2017, 01:02 PM   #1
Abby-

Female 20f New here

Hello everyone!
I'm new on this site and I'm looking forward to start with some dares for the week, keep in mind that I'm in college and I'm willing to do some dares there but have to be discrete. If a dare involves having sex with someone I will make the other person use a condom for obvious reasons. Dares that involve messy stuff will be done in private. Keep the dares doable and if someone has any doubts just ask me and I'll be happy to answer

My limits are public (I'm ok with semi-public as long as it's safe), pics, diapers because I would feel stupid wearing them, social suicide, permanent marks. I think I put everything on here and I will refuse a dare if I think it's off limits or I just can't do it because of time or whatever reason, but I'll give that person a chance to adapt it or give me a new one

I'll be waiting for your dares!
Abby- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:06 PM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

You may put the likes so that people can give dares involving those. And list of toys.

- Can you spend your whole day at college keeping a dildo in pussy at slow speed?
- Go braless?
- Keep starring at your professor/lecturer's (male) crotch area whole time during the class and think dirty of him?
- Edge after each class?
- Visit a sex shop nearby?
- Ask a random person to have sex with you
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:11 PM   #3
Abby-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
You may put the likes so that people can give dares involving those. And list of toys.

- Can you spend your whole day at college keeping a dildo in pussy at slow speed?
- Go braless?
- Keep starring at your professor/lecturer's (male) crotch area whole time during the class and think dirty of him?
- Edge after each class?
- Visit a sex shop nearby?
- Ask a random person to have sex with you
-Sorry, I forgot about toys, I only have a dildo, I don't own any vibrator, I guess I could keep one in for a class. As for likes I want to experiment a little that's why I just wrote down my limits
-Yeah I can go braless if I have to
-I could look at him from time to time, I still have to take notes of my classes lol
-Depends on where
-Yes
-Yes
Old 07-08-2017, 01:14 PM   #4
SafetyBiscuit

You should wear the same socks from Monday to friday and at the end of the week use them as a gag and cum
SafetyBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:16 PM   #5
BenStallion98

Seeing as you're in college, this dare might be useful.

From the start of the next assignment you get, you're in chastity and cannot cum until you complete and hand in that assignment. Each day you must complete 12 edges, however this number is reduced by 1 for each hour of work towards your assignment. Edges are cumulative and must be completed before you cum. If you cum before you've done this, you must spend the rest of the day (until 6pm) working on your assignment.

Also, I don't know what you're studying at college, but for extra fun if at any time you need to use a ruler for anything, you must spank yourself 10 times on each butt cheek before using it.

I know it's summer so this dare is probably a bit useless, but bear it in mind anyway, and if you try it I'd love to hear how it goes.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:17 PM   #6
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

- edge at class, or anywhere you seem feasible
- Can you go to a shopping mall to purchase bra (go there bra less) saying its your first time to buy one and find a male salesperson and ask him to help you chose the best one, as you don't know your size.
- Go out during night, and while returning home, starting peeing on your pants and stay like that until you reach home
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:19 PM   #7
Abby-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenStallion98 View Post
Seeing as you're in college, this dare might be useful.

From the start of the next assignment you get, you're in chastity and cannot cum until you complete and hand in that assignment. Each day you must complete 12 edges, however this number is reduced by 1 for each hour of work towards your assignment. Edges are cumulative and must be completed before you cum. If you cum before you've done this, you must spend the rest of the day (until 6pm) working on your assignment.

Also, I don't know what you're studying at college, but for extra fun if at any time you need to use a ruler for anything, you must spank yourself 10 times on each butt cheek before using it.

I know it's summer so this dare is probably a bit useless, but bear it in mind anyway, and if you try it I'd love to hear how it goes.
Yeah, I don't know when I'm going to have my next assignment to hand in, but I'll try to remember it for when I get one. Thanks!
Old 07-08-2017, 01:22 PM   #8
Abby-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
- edge at class, or anywhere you seem feasible
- Can you go to a shopping mall to purchase bra (go there bra less) saying its your first time to buy one and find a male salesperson and ask him to help you chose the best one, as you don't know your size.
- Go out during night, and while returning home, starting peeing on your pants and stay like that until you reach home
-I can edge after class in the bathroom probably, during seems a little too risky, I think
-This one sounds fun
-Will do next time I go out at night when there aren't many people around
Old 07-08-2017, 03:49 PM   #9
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

You may wear a medium long skirt, but with no underwear, and sit and act so, that people could be able to recognize it.
Old 07-08-2017, 03:51 PM   #10
Abby-

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
You may wear a medium long skirt, but with no underwear, and sit and act so, that people could be able to recognize it.
so flashing my pussy with a skirt on? sounds like fun, I'll see when I can do this
My limits are public (I'm ok with semi-public as long as it's safe), pics, diapers because I would feel stupid wearing them, social suicide, permanent marks. I think I put everything on here and I will refuse a dare if I think it's off limits or I just can't do it because of time or whatever reason, but I'll give that person a chance to adapt it or give me a new one. If anything changes I'll edit it

Toys: A dildo
Old 07-08-2017, 04:03 PM   #11
Pet_Peter

Would you dare to sneak out at night time to the back yard or if you dare the front garden completely naked and stay out for a minimum of 5 minutes?
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #12
Abby-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Peter View Post
Would you dare to sneak out at night time to the back yard or if you dare the front garden completely naked and stay out for a minimum of 5 minutes?
I can go out my dorm at night naked like that, I'll just hide or move if I see someone coming
My limits are public (I'm ok with semi-public as long as it's safe), pics, diapers because I would feel stupid wearing them, social suicide, permanent marks. I think I put everything on here and I will refuse a dare if I think it's off limits or I just can't do it because of time or whatever reason, but I'll give that person a chance to adapt it or give me a new one. If anything changes I'll edit it

Old 07-08-2017, 04:52 PM   #13
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Ask guys how big length and girth their cock is, tell them you're doing a survey. If they answer you ask if you can measure it, if they let you record the data. Make sure to measure both flacid and fully hard. You can decide if you want to use hand or mouth to make it hard but do the same with each one to keep it fair. Also count and time them from getting hard to ejaculation. Gather as much data as you can over the next week and come back here with daily reports on your research.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 05:24 PM   #14
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby- View Post
I can go out my dorm at night naked like that, I'll just hide or move if I see someone coming
I'm eager to know how that went

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:15 PM   #15
Abby-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Ask guys how big length and girth their cock is, tell them you're doing a survey. If they answer you ask if you can measure it, if they let you record the data. Make sure to measure both flacid and fully hard. You can decide if you want to use hand or mouth to make it hard but do the same with each one to keep it fair. Also count and time them from getting hard to ejaculation. Gather as much data as you can over the next week and come back here with daily reports on your research.
I kinda like it, but at the same time I don't really want to turn sex or blowjobs into a chore to be honest. I'll let you change it if you want

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, girl, masturbation, public, slut