Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
Dare-Master

Post The beginning of my slavery........

This is how my slavery would start, at least, how I think it would. I am writing this in a "true story" format, but is entirely fiction, as I am underage.

I was on getDare as usual, looking for something to do, when I found a video game dare, I thought 'rare, and my style' so I clicked it. I replied with a positive comment and then started Private Messaging the creator of the thread. We played truth or dare and once I found out he was posing as an older person I blackmailed him to be my Master. He thought it to be odd but interesting so agreed. Since then I have done many tasks and few punishments, as I try to stay good. One night I wasn't really in the mood for doing commands so I took a shot and said "Master, can we take a night off? Maybe talk about my oblivion game and other stuff". He agreed and offered we do this occasionally, I agreed and it led to stupid but funny conversations as I was trying to obtain the Emperor's Robes by doing the longest glitch ever. We came up with the idea of writing a book and we are starting it with our first thoughts, we are going to publish it privately and maybe one day publicly.

I will continue if you guys (and girls) like it, probably anyway, but let me know what you think about it. This is the first story I made so I don't know yet.

Adopt A Pokemon!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...801#post260801
Dare-Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
Coyote
getDare Addict

umm i dont really see where this could go. Its not my type of story and seems really unrealistic. If you were to continue, here are some tips.

Paragraphs make it alot easier to read

Slow it down. It was very rushed and hard to understand

Be more detailed and take your time
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #3
Dare-Master

Thanks for the tips, like I said it's my first story, I thought it was small enough as is so I kept it to one paragraph, and I didn't detail this part as there wasn't too much involved. How is it unrealistic? I think it can go far as it is only the start, if people don't like it, then I won't continue, I am trying to make it better but I don't write many stories.

Adopt A Pokemon!

Last edited by Dare-Master; 08-25-2009 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Forgot a part
Old 08-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
Coyote
getDare Addict

Practice makes perfect. The more stories, the better they will be
Old 08-25-2009, 09:53 PM   #5
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

I think that a couple of the above tips from Coyote could be used, like paragraphs, but I have to disagree with whether or not it could go any where. I think a start like this could go to many places, and some of those would be good stories. I hope this grows into a great story.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
Dare-Master

Thanks a lot Coyote, and thank you Odiefrom, I will use Coyote's tips and will continue when possible. Glad you beleive in me and hope you enjoy.

Adopt A Pokemon!
Old 08-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #7
Coyote
getDare Addict

I meant when i said i dont see where this story could go that i dont see how it could engross me into reading it further in the plot. Sorry ill try to be clearer next time
Old 08-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #8
Dare-Master

ohh ok I understand now, will try to make a new segment each day, but might not at times, once school starts it might become once a week so I will try to make them longer. I am planning to post another story that me and a friend are working on, I'm only making ideas really, so he will get more of the credit, I hope you will like that one more than this one. Thanks again Coyote.

Adopt A Pokemon!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:15 PM   #9
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

A segment a day, and it's been a month and a half...this story must be flying! Is anything ever going to come out of this, or should I kill my curiousity before it kills me?

Last edited by Odiefrom; 10-12-2009 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Just can't type tonight
Odiefrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:00 AM   #10
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Goodness grief. if it isnt bad enough that i didnt understand where it could possibly go but it has taken FOREVER to get to where it is now. keep it up and i will keep an eye open otherwise there are pleanty of other stories to keep my mind busy

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk