Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-15-2009, 04:50 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Exclamation Just what you didn't need!

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels?
2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late?
3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up?
4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether?
5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off?
6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted?
7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it?
8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realised you left your money at home?
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slenderman - Doctor for this post:
Old 07-15-2009, 05:31 AM   #2
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

1) Yes i do that daily as all of our towels are in the cupboard down the hall.
2) Yes but only once, it was a party i was going too and i stayed up till like 5 in the morning woke up at 3 and had a missed call from my friend Natalie, who was throwing the party, i rang her up and apparently i was supposed to be there at 2.
3) No because my hair is always messy
4) No
5) No
6) No
7) All the time
8) Yes when i went to buy a suit for a friends 40th birthday party i realized i ha left my wallet at her house whilst helping decorate.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:04 AM   #3
DareGirlRobin

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels?
Yes

2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late?
not really, what normally happens is that i can't sleep or i wake up a lot earlier.

3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up?
I always take care of my hair in the morning, after that it won't mess up unless I decide to mess it up, so no.

4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realized it was the wrong day altogether?
no, never happened to me.

5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off?
Yes, well i learned my lesson that time, now I'm constantly saving my work.

6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted?
I've accidentally deleted a lot of my stuff.

7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it?
No, i forget a lot of things, but i never have them written down, or i wouldn't forget.

8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realised you left your money at home?
Not quite, I've went to shops an realized I didn't had enough money, but never that I didn't take any money

Do: messy, nasty/dirty, pee, things not listed on limits.

Limits: Extreme pain, cam/pics.

(This may change at any time) Last updated 20/09/2013
DareGirlRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:10 AM   #4
Madelyne
getDare Sweetheart

Yup. Last night. -.-

My birthday. =D Slept in till 12 accidentally.

Yeah, when I was on a date.

4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether?
Haha. Yup. Exam days..were Tuesday and Wednesday, and I woke up early on Thursday.

Yes, repeatedly.

My 25 page essay...Luckily the trashbin had it.

Do it quite frequently...I keep losing my phone under my bed.

Yeah. That's why I have friends.
Madelyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:36 AM   #5
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

To save time and space.
Yes. I'm always doing all of those xD

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Numerous times.
No, when I wake up an hour late it's always on a school day at the most inconvinent times.
This always happen, no matter what I do with my hair, it has a mind of it's own and always goes it's own way.
Once, I did that on a Sunday thinking it was a Monday.
Yes, annoying times.
Yes, once again my quote "If technology is supposed to make life easier, how come it makes it so much more complicated?"
Nope.
Did that once at Wendy's.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:48 AM   #7
softeyes
Account Banned

yes, yes and yes.. all of those are very annoying!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:59 PM   #8
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels?yah it sucks
2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late?yah my girlfriend was pissed
3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up?every day
4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether?no
5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off?yah
6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted?yep
7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it?yah my ipod
8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realised you left your money at home? today

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:11 PM   #9
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels? Yes

2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late?Yes

3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up?Yes

4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether?No

5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off?YES oh god yes

6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted?Yes >.>

7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it?Yup..glasses :/

8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realised you left your money at home? Yeah xD
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:38 AM   #10
MetalGreek
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to MetalGreek

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels? yes
2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late? yes
3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up? yes
4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether? yes
5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off? yes
6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted? yes
7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it? yes
8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realised you left your money at home? yes
lmao it happens lots with me
~If being powerless is evil, is having power justice? Is revenge evil? Can friendship coexist with justice?
Lelouch Vi Britannia

WORSHIPS RACHIE
MetalGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:04 AM   #11
nate2010
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels? Yep. Good thing the closet is right outside the bathroom.
2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late? Nope
3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up? My hair is always messed up.
4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether? Nope
5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off? Yep, it was school work too.
6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted? Hehe, school work.
7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it? Yep, I do that a lot.
8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realised you left your money at home? Nope
nate2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:34 AM   #12
burrowfielddog

[QUOTE=nate2010;164579]1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels? Often enough that I ahrdly bother anymore
2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late? No
3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up? I keep it so short it can't mess up
4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether? Yup
5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off? Some of my most creative work has disappeared that way. On another forum I had a big long answer to somone criticizing me and after typing it out 3 times I ended up just typing "Your momma"
6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted? Ya
7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it? LAst time it was my pants!
8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realised you left your money at home? That is really anoying. Recently I did this in a shop I've never been in before and they let me out with 30quid's worth of stuff on a promise to go back. Yes, I went back.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:53 AM   #13
lil'baby-jo

Yes, Yes and Yes again...

Especially 7. cos my memory is broken, lol

xXx JoJo xXx
Old 07-17-2009, 07:39 AM   #14
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

yes to everything. Hasn't all this stuff happened to everyone?
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #15
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfromnyc View Post
yes to everything. Hasn't all this stuff happened to everyone?
Not everyone, hence some of the "no" replies
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fucksake, have you ever, question, rawrrrrr, truth