Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: You decide!
Will I be walking naked? 7 17.50%
Or running naked? 3 7.50%
Will the location be a road without lightposts 2 5.00%
Or a bike trail with lightposts (leaving my clothes under one if option 6 beats 5) 11 27.50%
Will I carry my clothes with me? 1 2.50%
Or leave them behind? 16 40.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2016, 08:56 AM   #1
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Arrow Naked run tonight, how bad?

Hey guys,
Lost a bet on Pokemon GO, so I'll have to do a little naked time out in public tomorrow night... It's been a really long time since I've been naked outdoors, so I'm a little nervous... (I will be wearing shoes and socks though)
Anyway, the job for you guys is to decide where I do it, whether I run or walk, and whether I carry my clothes with me or leave it at my starting point!
Finally, I will multiply all the numbers of votes on the different poll options with each other! That's the number of steps I'll be walking or running away from my starting point (if I have to leave my clothes behind, too bad, because the number will kinda be doubled as I have to go back to my clothes as well
Hopefully, not many people will have time to vote in the short time the poll will be up, as I said I'm hoping for an easy (re-)starter and not a jump out in public nudity-hell, but we'll see about that! enjoy yourselves!

Edit: man, I meant to set the poll time for like 4-5 hours, now you guys have a day! That's pretty bad when all numbers will be multiplied...
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.

Last edited by GetdareTEO; 09-19-2016 at 09:04 AM.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 09:12 AM   #2
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Oh, I guess someone figured out that if one option has 0 votes, I won't have to walk or run... unlucky for me!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:31 AM   #3
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Someone should chose 2 and 3 to make the dare happen
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 09:38 AM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Since it's only single choice options when it looks like you've made it a multi-choice possibility. I just chose the bike trail.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 11:16 AM   #5
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Yeah I know, it's not ideal... :P but if I made it multi optional, everyone would choose everything, and the numbers would grow really large, plus the likeliness of a tie would increase... So I made it this way, I hope it'll work out!
Ideally, everyone should be able to vote 1 or 2, 3 or 4 & 5 or 6...
Old 09-19-2016, 07:01 PM   #6
DareFiend
getDare Addict

The riskiest is always the most fun. Enjoy leaving your clothes behind while running under the lights. I've done it a few times - and it's such an intense feeling!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 02:56 PM   #7
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Bomb

I am terribly sorry guys, but I won't be doing this tonight because I just got a morming shift at work tomorrow, and I have to be up really early
I also forgot to calculate how far I'd be travelling naked if this many of you guys voted, I only intended the poll to be up for 4 hours, not 24 hours, remember?
I'm afraid 7392 steps naked (OMG!!) and the same amount going back to my clothes is too far to walk in the freezing night temperatures we have in Northern Europe... :/
However, I WILL be walking every single step, that you ordered me to, out there naked; don't woeey about that! I will just be splitting it up over more days I'' thinking 2-6 days), and that comes with a few pros and cons and options for you guys to decide!

First of all, I know splitting it up could be considered cheating
- I will be out there walking naked for a way shorter consecutive time
- I will never get as far away from my clothes as if I walked all the steps on each day
- and basically, it is also an alteration from my original promise.
However, also keep in mind that splitting it up means I will be out there walking naked for several nights, and some might be busier than others, especially with the weekend approaching...

Anyway, because I have completely altered my task, everyone who voted will be allowed to add a little punishment if they feel like it. Hopefully nothing big, since i will still be walking every promised step completely nude, just little, possibly mean details for my walk, such as I can't cover myself for any reasons, I have to stand with closed eyes before returning to my clothes or whatever you guys think... the punishment alterations you come up is 1 per person, ubless you want different ones depending on how many days I split it up on...

Again sorry you guys!! I hope you're not feeling too mean right now! I will be starting tomorrow!
Old 09-20-2016, 02:59 PM   #8
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

You can post your mean alterations as comments! but keep in mind I will be starting tomorrow and continuing throughout the week, so hurry up if you want me to include your input!
Old 09-20-2016, 07:14 PM   #9
Wingman22

A possible alteration could be to just multiply the numbers of the winning choices (7*11*16=1232).

Current chastity lock up: https://chaster.app/sessions/ZBpRCWGARI0e12ND

Likes: chastity, bondage, denial, edging, hidden public, anal
Dislikes: watersports, heavy pain, line writing
Limits: face pics/vid, scat, blood, full public, permanent
Wingman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:32 PM   #10
bamadude01
getDare Devil

every 5 minutes along the path, stop and edge under a light to keep your cock rock hard the entire time.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:48 AM   #11
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Good ideas, I will be using both thanks Wingman22, you just made my task way easier! bamadude01, good, humiliating idea, I'm not happy about that twist, but on the other hand, I'm not supposed to be...
Using Wingman22's idea, I will only be walking tonight, so hurry up anyone who wantsvto add something!
Old 11-06-2016, 04:20 AM   #12
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Hey guys,
I bet that after not responding for 1,5 months, you figured that I probably chickened out... well I didn't!

I did complete my long, naked walk (only 1232 steps each way as suggested by Wingman22). It was quite nervewrecking, so i was looking over my shoulder all the time. Luckily, almost half of the lightposts were out, so I wasn't completely lit up for the entire walk. I had to keep my dick hard at all times as requested by bamadude01. I didn't stop to do this, just did it while walking. I walked at the side of the bike trail in order to be a bit more hidden if someone suddently approached and also making my shoes less noisy because they walked on grass, not asphalt - however, on the way back, I forced myself to walk in the middle of the bike trail the entire time!

Luckily, I didn't meet anyone or see anyone, but I did have some factors benefitting me, so if anyone feels that I should be punished a little for only walking 2x1232 steps, for walking with so many lightposts turned off, for walking besides the trail on the way out, for not stopping to harden my dick or simply for taking this long to respond, please feel free to respond to this with punishments. I'm a little nervous to let you guys strip me naked out there again or whatever you feel like punishing me with, but please also keep in mind that the temperatures at night are below 0 Celsius /32 Fahrenheit by now...
The following 2 users say Thank You to GetdareTEO for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk