Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-07-2016, 06:14 PM   #1
KittyGirl123

Default Locked out nudity dares with my friend!!!

Hi Again! I convinced my friend to do some public
Dares with me!!! I'm really excited.

She said she wanted to lock ourselves out with a spare key of course to get back in and that we would have to complete 5 tasks before we can get back in!

I love his idea and so I want you guys to give us dares that Include: Licking each other's pussy, Mastubating and cumming, edging, and they can be in the street, the park across the street and in my backyard/ frontyard!

We are leaving the key in the far side of the park (20 minute walk from my house!!)

She has the same likes and limits as me so that works.

Limits: Photos, Full Public, Family/Friends, Purposely Getting caught, pee and poo,

Thanks! <3
KittyGirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:20 PM   #2
grinser

-u both shoud write "cumsluts" on your chest.

-carry a dilde or some other sextoy with u and dont hide it. (u can use it if u want ;P)

- no selftouching! just touch each other.

- everytime u cross a street u need to lick each other pussy.

- the one who is carrying the key shoud be naked, u can switch sometimes.

Have fun and maybe give me a (short) outside dare back
Old 09-07-2016, 06:21 PM   #3
Rhowc
getDare Devil

I love this idea! Go to the park across the street walking hand in hand. Find a comfortable but not necessarily hidden location. Kneel in front of your friend and lick her pussy until she cums. Do not clean your face and do not allow her to clean up her pussy. Change places and repeat, let her kneel in front of you and lick your pussy to orgasm. Afterwards, embrace and lick each other's faces clean. Do be sure to kiss deeply and get yourselves ready for your next task.

Report back here and by PM.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:39 PM   #4
Rhowc
getDare Devil

I'm assuming that you both will be leaving the house nude. If that's not the case, strip completely when you drop the key off on the far side of the park. Leave your clothes with the key.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:20 PM   #5
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Here are a few you can try.

1. Play naked red light green light in the street or open area of the park park. Swap when one of you wins. If you get caught moving, edge where you are and go back to the start.

2. Sit on a bench together at the park near a path with your legs up and spread. Now close your eyes and count up 100, then back down but while masturbating. After take turns licking each other's pussy until you cum.

3. Masturbate and edge together in 10 different driveways of your neighbors

4. Take turns locking one another to a tree or place somewhere in the park and tease and lick each others pussy while they are locked up.

5. In your front yard lay down facing the road and masturbate seeing who can cum first. Do this again near the street , and once more at the park. Add blind folds and headphones to make it more interesting and the winner can watch the unknowing loser.

Look forward to your reports
Old 09-07-2016, 08:02 PM   #6
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Take the cardboard roll from inside a roll of paper towels. Get a large balloon and place the mouth of the balloon around the edge of the roll with the rest of the balloon hanging inside. Suspend the key you need to unlock the door inside the balloon. Fill it with water and freeze it. When it is frozen, remove the balloon and the cardboard tube, then lock yourselves out of the house.

To get back in, you must use the ice dildo on each other, in different holes, while fingering each other. Once the one being used comes, switch. Repeat using different openings (pussy, ass, mouth) each time until the ice dildo melts and releases the key.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JulieKEames for this post:
Old 09-07-2016, 08:40 PM   #7
Shoyu

Although you write friends in your limit, but you are doing this with your friend, it must be good to have close friend share same interests. =)

I will gve you two some rules here.
1. You two are not allow to touch yourselves after leaving home. All the stimulation must be done by partner.
2. Both of you, must edge 10 times before you meet your first orgasm.
3. While recieving stimulation from partner, you cannot commune to your partnar verbally, and your hands must always put behind your head.

If you don't want your friend breaking edging rule, make sure you pay extra attention on her emotion and reaction while applying stimulate on each other. =)
Shoyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 10:24 PM   #8
MasterO2
getDare Devil

To make it even more fun you can fill a jug with water, hang your key inside the midle of the jug on a string and freeze the water. Then place the jug with the key on the other side of the park. You will have to either get the key out of the ice or wait for it to melt to get back inside.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:51 AM   #9
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
Take the cardboard roll from inside a roll of paper towels. Get a large balloon and place the mouth of the balloon around the edge of the roll with the rest of the balloon hanging inside. Suspend the key you need to unlock the door inside the balloon. Fill it with water and freeze it. When it is frozen, remove the balloon and the cardboard tube, then lock yourselves out of the house.

To get back in, you must use the ice dildo on each other, in different holes, while fingering each other. Once the one being used comes, switch. Repeat using different openings (pussy, ass, mouth) each time until the ice dildo melts and releases the key.
I think I may have to do something like this myself, oh wrote it's am awesome dare.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public nudity