Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-09-2023, 05:20 PM   #1
grinser

Lifebuoy 29M needs Attention (Public Dares)

Hello Ladys and Gentleman,

i am a longtime member in this forum but mostly just a lurker.. A few years ago, i started my own thread, but reallife just interfered.

My Miss and i live in a FLR. We had a lot of fun, but now we are pregnent and so went down her interest in keeping me locked up and giving me dares. We are still happy and she is still involved or at least informed about my activities here, but i need some more than she is willing to give me right now.

So we agreed, that i can have a look for dares here. I am interested in semi public dares, starting small and getting bigger/riskier over time.
If u are interested, it would be a pleasure for me to take your dares.

We have a small garden that is visible from our neighbours and is connected to our direct neigbour / friend of us. Also i am able to drive to some locations with my 2 seated cabrio.

We own:
-2 metal cockrings; one is fitting me good, the second one is a little tight - so that it hurts just right when "he" is hard.
-2 rings for the balls (160grams & 500gramms)
-cool and hot creme
-womans clothing.
-the usual stuff like ropes, chains collars gags and so on..

I will write report on good or creative dares, i also can post proof picks on Kink Talk. Have fun with me and so will I.

Limits: Exposure, getting cought on purpose, anal, scat pee & blood
Old 02-12-2023, 01:36 PM   #2
grinser

any smal Dare for the evening? Maybe something in the Garden? Not to long becouse its cold..?
Old 02-13-2023, 04:05 PM   #3
grinser

I just did a small dare from my Miss and wanted to mention it here.

I smoked my good-night cigarette in the garden, just wearing a bathrobe, a boxer and my heavy ballring. I stood in the middle of our garden, opened my bathrobe and started masturbating. Quickly after i took off my boxer for more comfort and stuffed it in my pocket

I was facing our house and heared a window opening behind me. Probably my neigbours was on their window, smoking aswell but i continued polishing my dick Since i stood with my back in their direction i hope they did not mention it.. When my cigarette was finished i waited till my Miss called me in like 5 minutes later. I really hope my Neigbours didnt saw me

I still hope to get some dares from the community <3

Advertisements
Kink Talk