Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
Male Master

Default Mrs. Barrows

This is my first story ever so tell me what you think. I'm not going to be an ass and beg for good comments, but all comments are appreciated. The first segment is a summary, after that I will go into further detail. Thank you for reading!

Part I
Mrs. Barrows was the hottest teacher to ever grace Grassland High. She taught Spanish, and as a result John was in her class his freshman and sophomore years of high school. She was much younger than all the other teachers, but old enough to make you wonder about her experience.
She had a great body, due partly to her coaching the girls’ soccer team. Shoulder length dyed blonde hair and a cute nose made her look younger, while the grapefruit size breasts and perfect butt had ripened with age.
She tended to wear close fitting clothes, and low-cut blouses that caused all of the guys in the class to stare. Some of the braver ones made sly and not so sly comments about her great appearance, which she just laughed it off.
When John would ask her questions before class, it would be a constant effort to avert his eyes from her breasts, although sometimes it wasn’t a success. One of these times when he quickly looked down and then back up again, he saw Mrs. Barrows give him a knowing smile.
The next day, John saw that Mrs. Barrows wore clothes skimpier than those she normally wore. Her blouse was smaller than normal, and she was wearing a skirt! She had never worn a skirt before! In addition, it looked like she wasn’t wearing a bra.
John wondered if it was his imagination or if she was really toying with him, trying to make him uncomfortable. For the next few days, when John “did his thing” while thinking about Mrs. Barrows, he would imagine what might follow.
Eventually, he couldn’t take it anymore; he had to know if it was all in his head, or if there was really something going on between them. The next day he got to the class early and asked her a question about the grammar. Then, while she was answering, he promptly stared at her luscious breasts. She didn’t say anything about it, and when she was finished answering, he looked up and she was smiling again.

Part II coming soon
Male Master is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Male Master for this post:
Old 07-05-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
MasFresco

Wow, awesome, more please

Limits: Anything. I don't do dares. I only enjoy reading creative ideas.
MasFresco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #3
cameem
Account Banned

Thumbs up

awesome cant wait to see more!
cameem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:45 AM   #4
Male Master

Smile Part II will be up later today

Part II will be up later today!

Thanks for the positive feedback!
Old 07-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
Male Master

Smile Part II

I understand that this is kind of lengthy, but I encourage you to read it anyway because it fills out the story some and there is plenty of action coming up. Thanks for reading!

Part II

The following Monday was the day that things really started to heat up. John had thought about Mrs. Barrows all weekend, and he was dying to see her again. That morning, his body sensing the anticipation, wouldn’t sleep past 6 in the morning! He had to be at his bus stop by 8:05, so he had way too much time on his hands.
His parents normally left before he got up, and today they were eating breakfast. He poured himself a glass of OJ and a bowl of cereal. He ate quickly, thinking about what could happen that day at school. He finished, and quickly glanced at the clock, 6:07. His dad had apparently noticed his frequent glances at the clock, and his scarf style of eating and asked,
“In a hurry, John? Got a hot date?”
His dad was always making jokes like this ever sense he caught John making out with his first and only girlfriend Stacey, a year ago. This didn’t stop him from jumping out of his chair when he said it though. He forced himself to calm down.
“No, just nervous about a project.” He lied.
John’s parents left shortly after that, his dad promptly at 6:15 and his mom at 6:20. He was all ready to go by the time his mom left, and he realized that he still had an hour and a half to kill (with 10 minutes to walk to the bus stop).
He tried playing on his computer, but before he knew it he was busy thinking about Mrs. Barrows again. He still looked at the clock a lot, but not as often. He was busy having horny thoughts about Mrs. Barrows for quite a while, and it was 7:00 by the time he finished and took a quick shower to make sure that he had no remaining scent on him.
John still had an hour to kill, and he decided to do something that he hadn’t done in years. He had a really sexy neighbor, his very own “girl next door” Jennifer. They went to the same elementary and middle schools, so he was fairly close to her then, although she was always out of his league. They parted ways in high school, so he hadn’t seen her in a while.
He knew where they hid a key, and he wanted to go looking for some of her scent-coated underwear. He quickly checked in the driveway, and seeing no cars he walked across the lawns and walked up to their front door. He saw the familiar garden gnome by the door and bent down and picked it up. Nothing. No key, just dust.
John felt on the top rim of the doorframe, and looked around frantically. Now that he had a goal in mind he didn’t want to give up. Suddenly, he spotted something different. Something that he had never noticed before. It might be nothing, but if it wasn’t it could be just what he was looking for.
There were two small piles of rocks below the stairs leading up to the door. It might be nothing, just a decoration, but one of those rocks might be hiding the key. He walked the short distance down the stairs, bent over, and studied the rocks.
They all looked similar, and you would think that the rock hiding the key wouldn’t look quite the same. He tried the other pile. He was about to go back to the first pile of rocks when he saw something that didn’t quite fit the pattern.
It was a rock slightly paler in appearance than the others. He picked it up, and sure enough it was hollow. It had a little rectangular cut away and under it was the prize!
John quickly glanced around; anyone observing this would assume he was a burglar. No one appeared to be looking so he picked up the key and replaced the rock. He hurried up the stairs and let himself in.
It had been a while since he was here, but it hadn’t changed much. There was a new couch in place of the older one he remembered, but that was it. He walked foreword, directly to the stairs. Jennifer lived upstairs, which would have been great if her window and John’s had faced each other. As it was, his window just faced the wall of Jennifer’s house.
He walked up the stairs, and opened the door to Jennifer’s room. That had changed considerably. The last time he was in here it was mostly pink, and now it was completely different. It was in more typical shades, blues and blacks. All of the furniture was new, so even if he had been in her panty drawer before, it wouldn’t have been any help now.
He decided to try the chest of drawers closest to him, going top to bottom. The first drawer had jeans, the second, more jeans, and the third, pants. No luck there but he still had a smaller one to go. He opened the first drawer and saw the gold he was looking for. A drawer absolutely filled with panties, and after sifting through them for a few seconds he saw the gem amid the gold. A PINK THONG! He was getting a boner just thinking about where this beautiful thing had gone.
It was then that John heard the front door close. He was so consumed by the thong that he must not have heard it open. Did I leave the door unlocked? He thought frantically. He didn’t think so, but whatever happened he knew that he couldn’t be caught like this. He quickly started shutting the drawers as silently as possible.
When he had finished he heard footsteps on the staircase. Was the door open or closed? He wondered as he knew that time was running out. It didn’t matter, whoever was coming up the stairs could see the door anyway, he had to hope that he had left it open. He dived for the bed and frantically squirmed under it just as the footsteps reached the top of the stairs.

Part III coming tomorrow

Last edited by Male Master; 07-06-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Hmmm, if I had to give this a rating on a scale from 1 to 10 so far I'd probably give it an 8. The spelling and mechanics are very good, only noticed one and that was when you said "he milked it" because you didn't change subjects so you made it sound like he was milking the clock not his package.
The content kind of confuses me a little bit as it seems like it's going off on a tangent and not staying towards the main story. This is fine as long as the main focus on the story should be about Mrs. Barrows. If you make sure to direct back to Mrs. Barrows and focus the main plot on her the story looks promising.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #7
Male Master

Thanks for the eight. Don't worry about the storyline, I won't tell you too much in fear of giving something away but I promise that by the end of the next segment the story will be back on track. Just wanted to make a little detour to add some diversity to the story.

If you have any other tips/criticisms don't hesitate to tell me as I won't take offense and I want to make my story as good as possible.

Thanks!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #8
Male Master

Smile Part III

Part III

Hope you like it.

He held his breath as he listened for any sign of his discovery. He didn’t hear anything and he was about to let out his breath when someone started talking. From the tone of her voice he could tell it was Jennifer, and she definitely sounded older. He almost screamed out of surprise but it soon became apparent that she was talking on the phone, and didn’t realize that he was hiding after all.
What was she doing here? She didn’t sound sick, so she must be skipping school.
“Ya,” said Jennifer, “I’m on my way. Just give me a minute okay, I just got home. My dad took forever leaving the house so I had to wait outside.”
He almost screamed again as the bed sunk down, pressing him to the floor. Apparently, Jennifer had just sat on the bed, directly above him. John heard frantic incomprehensible talking from the other end of the phone to which Jennifer replied, “Okay, I’ll be out in a couple minutes, I’ve just got to change.”
John’s heart, which had just started to slow down sped up again at this unexpected but very welcome news. Just the thought of seeing Jennifer naked was enough to give him an instant erection, which was quite painful since it was pressing directly into the floor.
John heard the door closing, and he realized that she was going to change in here, not the bathroom. He heard the locking mechanism, and he loudly let his breath out in delight. Realizing that she might have heard that he snapped his mouth shut in fear, and made an even bigger noise. He held his breath until she started pulling open drawers, in preparation for the godly occasion.
He told himself that he couldn’t risk looking, but looked around the edges of the bed anyway to see if there was a possible vantage point. Halfway through the scan he saw something that, while not as good, was pretty close. There was a huge pink vibrator beside a stack of magazines.
He quickly glanced around the bed again. He could come back and look at these later but what was going on above him might be a onetime thing. He saw her feet; it looked like she was changing in front of the door, facing it. He crawled as quickly and quietly as he could to get to the opposite edge of the bed. He got out from under it, and after looking again to make sure her feet were facing away from him, he looked around the edge of the bed.
He had never seen a naked woman before, he had played truth or dare games with his friends before, when he was younger, but he only got to see girls in their underwear. This was clearly a woman, not a girl. She was almost completely naked; she was slipping out of her panties, with what looked like more sexiness than was necessary. She was bending over a bit, giving John a perfect view of her wonderful ass. As she was bending over he saw a portion of sideboob as well, which was milky white in comparison to her darker suntan. He could clearly see the tan lines, and it looked like all the best parts were highlighted in a lighter shade.
Jennifer put on a super short jean skirt and he realized with amazement that she wasn’t putting any underwear on! She took an almost see through white shirt and put that on to complete her wonderful outfit. With that she opened the door and left, ending the sexiest moment of John’s life.
He was awestruck, replaying that moment in time for a good thirty seconds. It was the faint sound of the front door closing that shook him out of his daze. He remembered with excitement the dildo and magazines and so slipped under the bed. The first thing he did was something that he had always dreamed of doing. He picked up the dildo and took a long lick, tasting all of the wonderful juices on it.
Then, sucking it like a lollypop he pulled himself, and the magazines out from under the bed. He dropped them on the bed and sat down. The one on top was a playgirl, something he expected to see, but the second one took him by surprise. A playboy? She was bi? That was a shock, but it added some even better fantasies to play out later.
He couldn’t help himself. He went over to the clothes hamper that she had dropped her clothes in and sifted through it. There were some very moist panties along with her other more school appropriate clothes. He picked up the panties and started rubbing his dick through them. The need was unbearable so, without thinking of the consequences, stripped naked and got ready. He climbed under the covers of her bed and, still masturbating using the dirty panties, flipped through the pages of the playboy.
He came quicker than he ever had before; it only took him a few minutes. His load shot right in-between her covers, and he couldn’t move for a few seconds, utterly spent from the ferocity of the orgasm. Eventually, he had to get up so he went, still nude, to get some toilet paper and water.
After he used all of the toilet paper he brought with him he went back to the bathroom to flush down the toilet the stuff he had already used, and to get more. Suddenly, fear gripped him. He looked up at what he had seen out of the corner of his eye, the bathroom clock. It said 7:55. Automatically he double checked it using his watch, it was right. He was going to be late for school!
John was halfway to the door before he realized that he was still naked. He sprinted back to Jennifer’s room and pulled on his clothes as fast as he could. He threw the dildo and magazines back under the bed and did his best to make the bed in the time he had. It would have to be good enough.
He sprinted down the steps and out the front door, barely remembering to lock it and replace the key. He started sprinting toward the bus stop which was ten blocks away from his house.
Only a little farther than normal then. He thought. He looked at his watch and it said, with no shame or guilt whatsoever, 8:02. I can still make it! He ran as fast as he could, and by the time he got there his lungs were burning. He looked around frantically, worried that it had already left. Jennifer was great, but the opportunity to see Mrs. Barrows again surpassed anything.
With relief, he saw that the two guys who got on the bus with him were still there, they were just hidden from view from a tree. He stopped, not wanting to look stupid, and walked over to where they were. They weren’t fooled, however, although whether that was due to the panting or his red face he didn’t know.
Neither of them had any time to say anything, though, because the bus was coming down the street.

FYI I'm trying to put up one segment a day, and I'm thinking this story will run in the neighborhood of 7-9 parts. As I'm sure you guys know, though, stories tend to write themselves so it could be over in part IV or part XXX (although I think I would quit long before then)
Old 07-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #9
Male Master

I don't think I'm very good at rating my own stories. If you guys wouldn't mind could you maybe give each segment an out of 10 rating? Thx
Old 07-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #10
Lil C

i give it an 8 out of 10
Lil C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:31 AM   #11
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

great story, can't wait for more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:56 AM   #12
BLOEM51

very good story Keep posting
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:43 AM   #13
Male Master

Smile Part IV

Part IV
His first class was English Lit, which wouldn’t be so bad except that the teacher was lecturing on the book they were reading. Without anything to keep his mind busy, he ended up thinking about Mrs. Barrows constantly; getting a huge boner in the process. Having that much time to fantasize about Mrs. Barrows would normally be a good thing, but he would rather have the real thing, so it seemed to drag on forever.
His second class wasn’t nearly as bad. It was math, and like normal days in math he had to do problems all day. While math wasn’t normally his favorite subject, he loved it today because it occupied his mind and time went by quickly.
It was third period and time for Mrs. Barrows. He walked into her class with a big smile on his face, anticipating the slutty outfit she would have on today. He was even debating whether he could get away with masturbating under the desk.
When he came in, all his hopes and expectations fell short. She was wearing the worst clothes he had ever seen her in. She had a sweater and sweatpants, which revealed absolutely nothing. You could see the outline of her breasts and ass, but next to the other things he had seen it wasn’t even worth looking at.
John again had doubts. Was it all in his head after all, was she just teasing him, and was it over? His hope vanished, and he realized that it was doubtful that his fantasies would come true. Why did he expect to see her naked? Why did he expect to be able to have sex with her? Just because of a little teasing?
Nothing unexpected happened all period, and when it was over he moved to drag his feet out of the class.
“John?” called Mrs. Barrows as he moved to leave the class. Regardless of his fantasies being proved impossible, his heart still raced a little when she called his name.
“Yes, Mrs. Barrows?”
“Stay after class for a few minutes please, don’t worry, I’ll write you a pass to your next class.”
At this his heart sped up a little more. What reason could she have to hold him behind? He started to move toward the desk but she said, sifting through papers, “Lock the door, will you?”
His heart was absolutely racing now. He couldn’t think of any reasons for her to ask that unless amazing things were about to happen to him. She tossed him a key, and he practically jogged over to the door, and locked it. He did actually jog back now, and handed her the key.
“Thank you, John” she said. She then grabbed the bottom of her long sweatshirt and sexually peeled it off. All John could do was stare. She had a red lace bra that barely contained the cleavage pouring out of it. His heart was hammering, he was afraid it might burst. After a few seconds of staring, he remembered what he had done so many times in his head and pulled off his shirt, and unzipped his jeans.
“What are you doing?” she asked. Her voice was filled with playfulness, but blood rushed to his face, and he didn’t want to overstep his bounds.
“What are you doing?” he asked her.
“Well…the principle, Mrs. Barns, saw what I have been wearing the last few days, and insisted that I wear something covering all of my arms and legs.” She explained carefully.
“All I had in my closet were these clothes, so I had to wear them, even though it is in the middle of stifling august!
“Now that most everyone is gone, and it is my break period, I decided to cool off a bit. You won’t tell anyone, will you?”
“No.” he managed to stammer.
“So, I repeat my question, what are you doing?” her voice was still respectful, even playful. He knew that she knew what he thought was going on. He was happy to play along if she was.
“I was hot too.” He replied.
“Aaaah, well in that case you can take off your shirt, but considering that you will only be here for a few minutes, I don’t really see the point in you taking off your pants. Do you?”
“No, I guess not.” He replied, still guessing what she wanted him to say.
“I, on the other hand am going to be here a while.” With that she stood up and slipped out of her sweatpants. Her legs were beautiful. They were a little golden, like the rest of her body, and he found himself fantasizing about them in high heels. Her panties were the same shade of red as her bra, and barely contained the ass caged inside.
When she sat back down, she spread her legs wide so that he could easily look at her panties.
“Now,” she said, “I think we should get to the reason I asked you to stay behind.”
He couldn’t decide. Was she serious about the flirting, just messing with him, or completely oblivious? He hoped the reason for his stay would tell him.
“I’m pretty sure you know that I am the coach of the girls’ soccer team.”
“Yes.” He answered.
“Well, what you probably don’t know is that I am in charge of another group, a club.”
“No, I didn’t realize that. What kind of club.”
“Before I tell you, I have to have your word that you won’t tell anyone.”
John didn’t care what the club was now. If it involved Mrs. Barrows and it was secret, he was in. “I won’t tell anyone.”
“Okay. It’s a truth or dare club.”
That wasn’t what he expected. “A…truth or dare…club?”
“Yes. We have meetings every day that I don’t do soccer. That’s Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and we also occasionally have special meetings on Saturdays.”
This was getting better and better. “Okay,” he said, “where and when?”
Old 07-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #14
italian99

This just keeps getting better.

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #15
Male Master

Smile Part V

Part V
John only had two classes to go before he could go to his first club meeting. The meetings were held from 2:30 (a few minutes after school) to 3:30. They were always held in Mrs. Barrows’ room, and about ten people normally attended.
He couldn’t wait. A couple times, since that meeting after class, he had pinched himself just to be sure that this was reality. It was amazing! First Mrs. Barrows took an interest in him sexually, and then he finds out that she is the founder of a truth or dare club?
What kind of truly amazing things were lying in wait for him in that club? He couldn’t wait. He had a constant boner just thinking about all of the things that could happen to him. Last period he had even gone to the bathroom and taken care of himself; he didn’t want to have to constantly worry about the tent in his pants.
Two excruciatingly long class periods later, John was ready. He went to his locker, filled up his backpack, and headed to Mrs. Barrows’ room. He pushed open the door, and Jennifer walked up to him and said, “Hey pervert!”
“Uh…um…uh…what are you doing here?” he asked feebly.
“I’m the president of the truth or dare club, of course.”
“You don’t even go here!”
“Darlene didn’t tell you? There aren’t nearly enough people in this school alone so we have members from a few different schools.”
“Darlene?”
“Ya…oh, you probably still know her as ‘Mrs. Barrows’ but probably not for much longer. All the members of this club are very familiar with each other.”
“Oh,” he said, his ears getting red, “but, why aren’t you surprised to see me here?”
“I was the one that asked Mrs. Barrows to invite you.”
“What? We hardly know each other.” He said, already knowing that she knew what he had done.
“On the contrary, I think you know me better than anyone else, with the exception of all the people in this room and a couple boyfriends.”
“I don’t know what you are talking about!” he said, with mock anger in his voice.
“I think you do.”
“I don’t!”
“Well then it might interest you to know that someone broke into my house and watched me dress and undress. Then he masturbated into a pair of my panties, which I happen to be wearing now, and enjoying. He looked remarkably like you, in fact. You see, there was a mirror on the wall, that I guess he didn’t notice.”
“But…but…” he said, “you left, you were skipping school, why did you come here?”
“I don’t like school, but I didn’t want to miss this! You saw me naked, now I want my chance. Come on, I’ll show you around.”
John thought that Jennifer was really friendly for having been spied on, but then again, she was in truth or dare club, so she was probably used to being naked in front of strangers. She introduced him to all the members of the club, and John realized that his reason for coming wasn’t present. “Where’s Mrs. Barrows?”
“She will be along in a minute. We normally start without her. She only participates some of the time anyway, she might not show up.”
“Oh…”
She laughed. “You really want to see her naked don’t you? Don’t be embarrassed I understand. She is very attractive.”
John suddenly remembered the playboys under her bed. She was into girls too. This could be a really interesting evening. There were only six people present at that particular meeting. John and Jennifer, along with two girls he knew, a girl he didn’t, and a guy he didn’t.
John was nervous. He really wanted to do all this stuff, but when they were sitting in a circle, getting ready, he still had butterflies. Jennifer, probably seeing his nervousness, said, “Let’s go easy on John, okay? He is new at this; don't pressure him into doing any dares. He can make other people do them, but he only has to do truths today.”
Everyone agreed to this, and John felt fantastic. He would basically get a passive role. He would get to see everything happen, but he wouldn’t be asked to do anything.
“But what if I want to?” he asked. After all, there were a lot of things he would loveto do to Jennifer, Mrs. Barrows, or either of the other three girls present.
Jennifer laughed. “Feel free to say 'dare' whenever you want, but for now, remember guys, no dares involving John.”
“As president, I go first, and then we go in a clockwise direction from there. Understand?” Jennifer explained.
The seats were arranged in a great order. Going in a clockwise direction they went, Jennifer, Sarah (the girl he didn’t know, but was introduced to), Michael (the guy), Amy (a girl he knew), Emily (the other girl he knew), and finally John.
He was psyched. All of them were really attractive. Sarah was short, with somewhat unimpressive breasts, but her butt made her sexy as hell. It jutted out really far, and on her small frame it looked huge. Michael was handsome. He was all muscle, and even being close to him John felt a little embarrassed and intimidated. John wasn’t overweight, but he didn’t have much muscle, so in front of Michael, he looked pretty scrawny.
Amy and Emily were knockouts as well. They were on the volleyball team, and as far as John knew, they were inseparable. They were both blondes, had big breasts, and bodies that had that really attractive lean muscle. They were bodies that looked perfect in a bikini, and you could tell from their tans that knew it.
He was going crazy, he almost felt like telling them now that he was okay with dares. But he decided to wait and see. The dares might all be really embarrassing and not sexual in nature.
“Sarah, truth or dare?” said Jennifer.

Last edited by Male Master; 07-11-2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Unclear

Advertisements
Kink Talk