Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-17-2016, 08:45 PM   #1
Meeklilstar121

Send a message via Yahoo to Meeklilstar121
Talking Ama 31/f please I love answer questions

I will answer any question so long as it doesn't expose information that is unsafe to give out on the internet! So ask away no matter how personal or humiliating!
Meeklilstar121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 08:54 PM   #2
Toilet_Torture

How did you lose your virginity? When, where, who and how it went.
Toilet_Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 09:03 PM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

1) Have you ever had consensual incestuous contact? How? When? With whom? Did you enjoy it? Please offer details.

2) Have you ever had incestuous fantasies, even if you would never act on them? What kinds? Was it a general fantasy or about actual family members? Who, if actual people? Did you ever masturbate to it? Feel ashamed by it? Please off details.

3) Have you ever, or do you even now, taste your own pussy? Did you like it? If you haven't, why not? If you have and didn't like it, why not? If you have and liked it, why did you like it?

4) Are you bisexual?

5) What, if applicable, was the first sexual encounter you had with a male? How old was he, how old were you, what did you do, and did you enjoy it?

6) Same as above, but with a girl, if applicable?

7) Have you ever recorded video of yourself nude? Masturbating? Have you ever touched yourself while watching your own videos?

8) If you could own 5, and ONLY 5, sex toys, but you could pick of any in existence, what would you pick?

9) Do you enjoy pain, sexually? If you do, how far have you taken it? How much further would you be willing to take it, in the right situations?

10) Do you have any experience with anything public? What was the first public thing? Most recent? Most tame? Most extreme? How far would you take it, in the right circumstances?

11) Have you ever been caught in any sexual circumstance? If so, what and by whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

12) Have you ever caught someone else in a sexual circumstance? If so, what, and whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

13) What is the most extreme thing you have ever done? The kinkiest? The riskiest? Most fun? Least fun? Most humiliating?

14) do you regret anything you have done sexually? What and why?

15) What is one fantasy you would give almost anything to make come true?

16) What is one sexual fantasy that really does it for you, but you would never want to be more than a fantasy? And why?

17) Is there something you strongly desire to do that you would never do unless it was dared of you? What is it, why is it so desired, and why would you never do it of your own volition?

18) Do you enjoy sexually teasing other people in real life (making sure the people you are around get to see some skin, for instance)? If you do, is it overt, or subtle?

19) Are there people you feel disgusted or upset if they express any level of sexual interest in you, and if so, who and why? I don't mean rude people, btw. That's kind of a give. I mean fat people, older people, younger people, etc.

20) Can you have multiple orgasms? If you can, what is your record? Does the idea of forced orgasms appeal to you?
Old 08-17-2016, 09:11 PM   #4
Meeklilstar121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet_Torture View Post
How did you lose your virginity? When, where, who and how it went.
I lost virginity in the back of a Honda civic down a dirt trail in the middle of the woods. It was with an older guy he was 23 I was just 18, that I had been seeing from work for a few weeks. He pressured me into it by telling me that I called him over and that I owed him in order to be a good girlfriend. He tricked me into letting him start without a condom because he convinced me that the condom would break if I wasn't wet enough, of course now I know that is what foreplay is for but I was young and eager to please. So there I was pantless in the back of this dirty car and he starts jacking off to get hard and he placed the head of his cock to my opening and roughly shoved it in. I wasn't wet or sexual excited I was just nervous and scared and now I hurt. After a few thrusts the pain wasn't horrible and I started to get wet. He then put on a condom and finished I was no where near even a good feeling. After we got dressed and he drove me home .
Old 08-17-2016, 09:16 PM   #5
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

- What is the most humiliating thing you have done, sexually?
- What is the most humiliating thing that happened to you, outside of sex?
- If you were asked to come up with a dirty, humiliating name that describes you the best, what would that be?
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 09:20 PM   #6
bleonav06
Account Banned

what are your likes and limits?

How did you find the site?

What is your favorite part about the site so far?

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:17 PM   #7
Meeklilstar121

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
1) Have you ever had consensual incestuous contact? How? When? With whom? Did you enjoy it? Please offer details.

2) Have you ever had incestuous fantasies, even if you would never act on them? What kinds? Was it a general fantasy or about actual family members? Who, if actual people? Did you ever masturbate to it? Feel ashamed by it? Please off details.

3) Have you ever, or do you even now, taste your own pussy? Did you like it? If you haven't, why not? If you have and didn't like it, why not? If you have and liked it, why did you like it?

4) Are you bisexual?

5) What, if applicable, was the first sexual encounter you had with a male? How old was he, how old were you, what did you do, and did you enjoy it?

6) Same as above, but with a girl, if applicable?

7) Have you ever recorded video of yourself nude? Masturbating? Have you ever touched yourself while watching your own videos?

8) If you could own 5, and ONLY 5, sex toys, but you could pick of any in existence, what would you pick?

9) Do you enjoy pain, sexually? If you do, how far have you taken it? How much further would you be willing to take it, in the right situations?

10) Do you have any experience with anything public? What was the first public thing? Most recent? Most tame? Most extreme? How far would you take it, in the right circumstances?

11) Have you ever been caught in any sexual circumstance? If so, what and by whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

12) Have you ever caught someone else in a sexual circumstance? If so, what, and whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

13) What is the most extreme thing you have ever done? The kinkiest? The riskiest? Most fun? Least fun? Most humiliating?

14) do you regret anything you have done sexually? What and why?

15) What is one fantasy you would give almost anything to make come true?

16) What is one sexual fantasy that really does it for you, but you would never want to be more than a fantasy? And why?

17) Is there something you strongly desire to do that you would never do unless it was dared of you? What is it, why is it so desired, and why would you never do it of your own volition?

18) Do you enjoy sexually teasing other people in real life (making sure the people you are around get to see some skin, for instance)? If you do, is it overt, or subtle?

19) Are there people you feel disgusted or upset if they express any level of sexual interest in you, and if so, who and why? I don't mean rude people, btw. That's kind of a give. I mean fat people, older people, younger people, etc.

20) Can you have multiple orgasms? If you can, what is your record? Does the idea of forced orgasms appeal to you?
1. I have never had any incestuous encounters.

2. I do have incestuous fantasies, but they are more general in nature. For example have sex or being tricked into having sex with someone who is a older family members, someone who isn't supposed to think about me as a sexual being. I also have fantasies about have a father or mother type figure teaching me about sexual things. I do read incest erotica and get off to it. I do feel ashamed like there is something wrong with me for finding such taboo things sexually arousing.

3. I have tasted my own pussy, I tasted it when I was masturbating when I was about 14. My favorite is to taste myself on someone else's cock, fingers, or mouth. I love the taste it is mild and creamy and salty flavor. The wetter I get the more mild it gets.

4. I am bisexual, but more recently I have realized that I am more open to other nonbinary genders then when I was younger, so I am leaning more towards pansexual.

5. First actual intercourse you can see from the question above yours, but my first sexual encounter was much younger at 14. He was my first real boyfriend, he was also my first French kiss as well. We were hanging out in his room and making out and he guided my hands down toward his croch, I tried to pull away but he just shoved my hand down his pants. He guided me to his cock where he had me grab his cock through his boxers. I rubbed him through his boxers for a while then he undid his pants and I jacked him off till he came.

6. My first experience with a girl was pretty innocent I was on my senior class trip (I was 17) and one of the dinner shows we went to had a dance party after with other groups and there was this very sexy girl that came up and danced with my friends, eventually my friend moved to dance with other people and I was left dancing with the girl alone and we started grinding on one another and she started groping my tits and I returned the favor. She started to kiss me and we started to make out on the dance floor in front of my whole class. Like I said innocent. My first home run with a girl was my first girlfriend I was 19 after she fingered me to orgasm I fumbled my way into her pants and tried my best to make her feel good too but after a long while I'm pretty sure she faked an orgasm.

7. I have been nude and masturbated on video but I have never got off on a video of myself. I think I need to change this though.

8.hmm this is a tough one... well definitely a little vibrator, a jeweled butt plug, a double ended dildo,
A ball gag , and a paddle

9.I like a little pain, but I'm a wimp I have only taken light spankings and light nipple clamps. I do know that I can take more pain the more I'm turned on so with the right person I would be willing to take more.

10. I don't do things in public I have an anxiety disorder and being around people freaks me out. The closest to doing anything in public would be the one time I has sex in a car.

11. And 12. I have never been caught or have caught anyone in a sexual situation.

13.The most extreme thus would be letting a guy per on my face abd sucking him off then having fuck my ass and cumming on my face.

14. The thing I most regret is who I gave my virginity too. I wish it was someone that ment more to me.

15. To have a three some mmf or ffm either will do. I just want to have sex with two people at once .

16. The one fantasy that I have that I don't think would be as good or safe in real life would my rape fantasy the idea of being used for someone's sexual gratification is hot but the actual act of nonconsentual sex wouldn't be fun.

17. There are a lot of things I wouldn't do without being dared or told to do it.... one would be sexual things in public, flashing or more.

18. I do like teasing people by wearing revealing clothing or short skirt with no underwear. I could never overtly tease someone in public I'm way too shy.

19.I don't get disgusted by other people being sexually attracted to me. There are people that I wouldn't want to be with but it is more of a personality thing than a looks thing. I don't mind if someone is over weight or older, except in the extremes and unlawfully younger.

20. I can have multiple orgasms my personal record is 10, but that is just masturbating during sex I have had more than 50 I have lost count after that, my mind tends to stop working after 10 really good orgasms. The idea of forced orgasms is appealing to me.
The following user says Thank You to Meeklilstar121 for this post:
Old 08-17-2016, 10:31 PM   #8
Meeklilstar121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
- What is the most humiliating thing you have done, sexually?
- What is the most humiliating thing that happened to you, outside of sex?
- If you were asked to come up with a dirty, humiliating name that describes you the best, what would that be?
The most humiliating thing I gave done sexually was preformed for a guy over Skype. He had me pee on my panties, had me take them off and pee on them while he watched then he had me shove the Pisa soaked panties in my mouth while inserted various things into my pussy and ass. At one point he had me put strawberries in my pussy and use the end of my hair brush to fuck my self to squish the strawberries then he he me dig the strawberries out and eat them.

The most humiliating nonsexual thing was before I had my license abd I was walking home from my girlfriend's house and had to pee so bad but my house was a long way away and my girlfriend's house was a long way back so kept walking towards home but couldn't hold it abd pee'd myself by the time I came home th inner leg of my jeans was soaked and my shoes were slushy. I had cars passing by me and saw my wet pants I was crying the rest of the way home.

Humiliating names would be little girl, slut and the variations of slut like anal slut or pee slut, that is all I can think of.
The following user says Thank You to Meeklilstar121 for this post:
Old 08-17-2016, 10:35 PM   #9
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Thanks for answering the questions.

When you were humiliated on skype, did you enjoy it? Did you cum from it? Have you done similar things since then?
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:39 PM   #10
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Most daring thing you've done?

Biggest fantasy?

Have you ever been caught on getDare?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:48 PM   #11
Meeklilstar121

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
what are your likes and limits?

How did you find the site?

What is your favorite part about the site so far?
Likes: anal, humiliation, ddlg, watersport, urine holding (I can remember what it's called omo something), being told what to do, being tied up, coloring, trying new things....

Limits : showing my face, poo, blood, fat shaming, things in public ...

I found this site while searching for guided masturbation online.

So far I have only did an ama ....
Old 08-17-2016, 11:05 PM   #12
Meeklilstar121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
Thanks for answering the questions.

When you were humiliated on skype, did you enjoy it? Did you cum from it? Have you done similar things since then?
I did like it, and then get ashamed that I liked it. I have done a few things similar over kik or in real life but that was definitely to most humiliating and kinky.... I did cum multiple times.
Old 08-17-2016, 11:08 PM   #13
Meeklilstar121

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Most daring thing you've done?

Biggest fantasy?

Have you ever been caught on getDare?
Well I haven't taken any dares yet... my fantasy is in a previous answer ... I'm new so I having gotten a chance to get caught....
Old 08-18-2016, 06:33 AM   #14
wolf82
Prodigy

1) Favorite color?
2) What's one thing you hope to gain from this site?
3) Last book you read?
4) Any advice you would like to give about life in general?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 09:05 AM   #15
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

Hi i have a few questions to you

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?
4.) Ever peed in a changing room?
5.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?
6.) Ever peed on the Beach?
7.) Would you like do some peeing dares?
8.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ddlg, humilation