Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2016, 07:07 PM   #1
CollegeGirl0

Default Looking for Rules for College (18/F)

In two weeks, I'll be heading to college, where I'll finally have some privacy and independence. Thus, I'd like rules, and maybe dares too. I don't have a roommate, and the bathroom is shared but single-user, so I should have free reign there. I probably won't do much anywhere else. Maybe the dorm. Maybe.

No PMs without good reason please.

Likes/Punishments (They're oddly similar for me): Life Control, Cornertime, Lines, Bondage
Interested In: Messy
Dislikes: Mild Pain, Denial/Edging, Watersports
Limits: Public, Other People, Scat, Heavy Pain, Permanent, Anal, Pics
Equipment: Household items

If something isn't here, feel free to suggest it. Not looking for a master or slave.
CollegeGirl0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:27 PM   #2
Dailandemon

alright simple, i dare you to put a vibrating egg inside you and go to class with it inside

kik is dailandemon
Females feel free to add and text

Athletic dom in search of a young sexy slave

Last edited by Dailandemon; 08-11-2016 at 11:29 PM.
Dailandemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:41 PM   #3
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Rules

Congrats on starting your a new chapter in your life! Here are some rules to make it interesting.

1) You must wear a skirt/dress at least 4 days per week.
2) You are to sleep naked at all times. The only exception is when you have guests and during your period, you may wear a pair of thong panties to help with the tampon.
3) You may only wear a bra 4 days per week.
4) You may only wear panties 4 days per week.
5) You must wear heels of any height at least 4 days per week.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 09:13 PM   #4
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Here are a few to get started...

1) to try watersports...Each day for five days do the following, in order:
First, pee while wearing panties, and keep them on for a while after you pee. Second, pee standing in the shower fully clothed (if you want to make this more interesting/messy, wear pantyhose and leave them on for a couple hours after you pee). Third, pee in a cup and dump it on your naked body in the shower. Fourth, lie on your back in the shower and pee directly on your body. Fifth, pee in a cup and take a sip of it before dumping the rest on your head.

2) every time you get worse than a B on a test or assignment, spend an hour tied in a corner.

3) any meals eaten in your room, eat from a dish on the floor with your ankles and feet bound behind your back.

Also a question - how do you feel about body writing?
Old 08-10-2016, 10:27 PM   #5
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Before you are tied for an hour, I'll add some further grade motivation, for each B you receive, you will receive ten spanks (if self spanking isn't too loud)

C = 20 spanks

D =40 spanks (yes, I skipped 30 to make it extra harsh)

F= 60 spanks
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:33 AM   #6
CollegeGirl0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailandemon View Post
alright simple, i dare you to put an egg inside you and go to class with it inside
I don't think that's a very good idea, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Congrats on starting your a new chapter in your life! Here are some rules to make it interesting.

1) You must wear a skirt/dress at least 4 days per week.
2) You are to sleep naked at all times. The only exception is when you have guests and during your period, you may wear a pair of thong panties to help with the tampon.
3) You may only wear a bra 4 days per week.
4) You may only wear panties 4 days per week.
5) You must wear heels of any height at least 4 days per week.
Thanks! Those all sound very interesting, I'll be sure to follow them. I might even start some of them now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Here are a few to get started...

1) to try watersports...Each day for five days do the following, in order:
First, pee while wearing panties, and keep them on for a while after you pee. Second, pee standing in the shower fully clothed (if you want to make this more interesting/messy, wear pantyhose and leave them on for a couple hours after you pee). Third, pee in a cup and dump it on your naked body in the shower. Fourth, lie on your back in the shower and pee directly on your body. Fifth, pee in a cup and take a sip of it before dumping the rest on your head.

2) every time you get worse than a B on a test or assignment, spend an hour tied in a corner.

3) any meals eaten in your room, eat from a dish on the floor with your ankles and feet bound behind your back.

Also a question - how do you feel about body writing?
That first dare sounds very interesting, but I don't know if I'll do the first two days. Don't want to ruin my clothes.

I'll be sure to follow the corner rule. I don't know if I'll be getting letter grades though, so a percentage or something might be better.

Do you mean ankles and hands? I'll try to follow this, but I'm not sure how the position will work.

Hmm... I'm willing to try body writing, but only if it absolutely can't be seen by anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
Before you are tied for an hour, I'll add some further grade motivation, for each B you receive, you will receive ten spanks (if self spanking isn't too loud)

C = 20 spanks

D =40 spanks (yes, I skipped 30 to make it extra harsh)

F= 60 spanks
Can't say I'm very excited for this, but I'll follow it. It shouldn't be too loud if I go easy. ;) I did request a quiet floor, but I don't think I got it. If I did, this might not happen.

Likes/Punishments (They're oddly similar for me): Life Control, Cornertime, Lines, Bondage

If something isn't here, feel free to suggest it. Not looking for a master or slave.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:40 AM   #7
Brian6121

Default Simple dare

Never close the curtains to your dorm window and always get changed right by it.
Brian6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:52 AM   #8
Master_in_blue

How about these rules:

1 - You shall never wear your high heels, unless you have asked and granted a permission from a master.

2 - You shall never wear a short skirt, lower than knees, unless you have asked and granted the permission.

3 - You shall be never late for any class. For each 5 minutes that you arrive late, you will receive one day of edge and denial.

Have fun in college!

Work hard, party harder.

As a dominant,I like deep connection with my sub.I take interest in her personality and life story.

In play time, I like to control different aspects of my sub's life, such as controlling her pleasure, her tasks and dares, her dress, etc.

Kik me up for neat and quick but eventful plays. and if you are naughty, be ready for the consequences. Only 18+ ladies please. I will make sure of that!
Master_in_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 10:00 AM   #9
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Ok I got 2 for you, first no panties, at all. Don't know if you'll do this but I figured I'd put it out there. Second, you are not allowed to cum unless you get an A- or higher. If you get lower then that you must do edges, and the number of edges will increase the lower the grade is. This way you have motivation to do well.
B=5
C=10
D=20
F=40
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:58 PM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeGirl0 View Post
In two weeks, I'll be heading to college, where I'll finally have some privacy and independence. Thus, I'd like rules, and maybe dares too. I don't have a roommate, and the bathroom is shared but single-user, so I should have free reign there. I probably won't do much anywhere else. Maybe the dorm. Maybe.

No PMs without good reason please.
You use the bathroom regularly twice daily for 15 mind, 7 am and 7 pm. And NEVER lock the door.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 01:03 PM   #11
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

First of all I'd like to say your profile picture is wonderful
Second how do you feel about diapers?

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.
JGVBjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 01:15 PM   #12
Captain0blivious

I dare you to buy pull-ups and use them as your only pajamas for a week. If you try watersports and pee in them, you only have to do the dare for a weekend (Friday thru Sunday).

I dare you to post reports of how each dare goes. Have fun!
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:35 PM   #13
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Simple one. Every time you go to the library, you have to flirt with at least 3 guys, and leave with a guys phone number. If you can't get a phone number you have to go back to your room and spank yourself 50 times everyday, until you get a phone number.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 08:34 PM   #14
CollegeGirl0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian6121 View Post
Never close the curtains to your dorm window and always get changed right by it.
I think my room's on the top floor, so sure, I'll do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_in_blue View Post
How about these rules:

1 - You shall never wear your high heels, unless you have asked and granted a permission from a master.

2 - You shall never wear a short skirt, lower than knees, unless you have asked and granted the permission.

3 - You shall be never late for any class. For each 5 minutes that you arrive late, you will receive one day of edge and denial.

Have fun in college!
I replied to this via PM. I'll list all the things I get through PM later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Ok I got 2 for you, first no panties, at all. Don't know if you'll do this but I figured I'd put it out there. Second, you are not allowed to cum unless you get an A- or higher. If you get lower then that you must do edges, and the number of edges will increase the lower the grade is. This way you have motivation to do well.
B=5
C=10
D=20
F=40
Sorry, I won't do the first thing. Sometimes I won't be able to take that risk, and besides, I think having to choose is more fun.

I don't think I'll get marks back too often, so the A- rule would be pretty harsh... Maybe a rule based on my average would work better. If this is meant to be harsh though, I'll think about it. I'll do the edges part, and try not to flunk anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
You use the bathroom regularly twice daily for 15 mind, 7 am and 7 pm. And NEVER lock the door.
I don't see how this is possible, sorry. I'm assuming you're talking about only those times. I won't do the other part either, too risky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVBjj View Post
First of all I'd like to say your profile picture is wonderful
Second how do you feel about diapers?
Thank you! I didn't draw it myself.

Hmm... I don't know. I haven't tried them, and I can't really go out and buy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain0blivious View Post
I dare you to buy pull-ups and use them as your only pajamas for a week. If you try watersports and pee in them, you only have to do the dare for a weekend (Friday thru Sunday).

I dare you to post reports of how each dare goes. Have fun!
See above. Maybe I can buy some after I've moved in.

I'll be sure to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Simple one. Every time you go to the library, you have to flirt with at least 3 guys, and leave with a guys phone number. If you can't get a phone number you have to go back to your room and spank yourself 50 times everyday, until you get a phone number.
I guess this isn't really public, but I don't want to bother random guys, sorry. Maybe I should change that limit to other people in general.

Old 08-11-2016, 09:01 PM   #15
daresub19
getDare Sweetheart

anytime you get a grade lower than 80% you will write 30 lines while completely naked.

"I will study harder for my next _____ test/quiz.
or whatever it is, _____=subject

for every 5% bellow 80% you will add 5 more lines.

if your next grade goes down you will do 3 things:

1. you will re do the lines for the new current grade %

2. edge once for each 10% under 70%and at 70%, so at 70% you edge once at 60% edge twice at 50% you edge 3 times ect ect...

3. you will repeat this without orgasming until your grade in that subject / all subjects goes above 70%

this should be for every subject, if you have any problems or think its too hard pm me and we can perhaps compromise or make it more specific to your particular needs

male, 23

kik: daresub19

Please send me PM dares

Likes, Limits, & Toys~: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75346
Pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74649

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Us http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264640
daresub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to daresub19 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, rules