Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2016, 12:25 AM   #1
pleasureme132

Default Clit Torture // F18

Heyy. I'm currently really horny and am interested in what I can do to tease my clit. I'm interested in what I can do when using suction on it because that makes me really turned on and slutty. You can be creative with what you ask of me since I'm limited to house hold items mainly, but my favorite things to use are my homemade clit pump, electric toothbrush, and small baseball bat for insertion

Dislikes/Limits: Pee, poop, public, food usage, pictures, messy

Check out my sex map

pleasureme132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:35 AM   #2
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

To start, edge. Give yourself ten seconds for your body to calm down, then put your homemade pump on, and pump it slowly to full stretch. Stay like that for five minutes, and release. Repeat, extending the time to ten, fifteen, and twenty minutes respectfully.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:59 AM   #3
RachaelB1997
Distinguished Member

Heart

If you're asking for clit torture, I dare you to edge 10 times & spank your clit 20 times fast with a wooden spoon after each edge. If you think that isn't enough, try using toothpaste to edge yourself. If you use toothpaste for 5/10 edges, use your electric toothbrush on your clit for 3 mins after.
Spoiler:
Send me exercise dares!
RachaelB1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:23 AM   #4
pleasureme132

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide94 View Post
To start, edge. Give yourself ten seconds for your body to calm down, then put your homemade pump on, and pump it slowly to full stretch. Stay like that for five minutes, and release. Repeat, extending the time to ten, fifteen, and twenty minutes respectfully.
That dare was amazing, but so annoying since I couldn't play with my clit to cum (I normally have to cum from my clit being stimulated). Since I wanted to up your dare a bit I added clothespins to my nipples for part of it, and switched them after to put them onto my pussy lips. I went all the way to 20minutes and my clit is so swollen and sensitive I love it.

Check out my sex map

Old 08-04-2016, 01:30 AM   #5
pleasureme132

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelB1997 View Post
If you're asking for clit torture, I dare you to edge 10 times & spank your clit 20 times fast with a wooden spoon after each edge. If you think that isn't enough, try using toothpaste to edge yourself. If you use toothpaste for 5/10 edges, use your electric toothbrush on your clit for 3 mins after.
Just finished your dare after the first one I was given above so my clit was already sensitive and swollen making this dare so painful but it made me extremely wet. I want to cum so bad right now from your dare thank you for it I feel extremely slutty at the moment since I'm soaking wet and have a sore pussy.

Check out my sex map

Old 08-04-2016, 01:31 AM   #6
Brian6121

Default Clit fun!

Ice your clit for 1 minute, then snap it 5 times with a rubber band. Repeat as nescessary.
Brian6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:31 AM   #7
pleasureme132

I'm still taking dares so I can't wait to hear more suggestions!

Check out my sex map

Old 08-04-2016, 01:37 AM   #8
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Use some tape, and tape a single thumb tack to one of your vibes.
Vibing you clit, you have to edge, back down, and then orgasm, while pressing the point of the tack to your clit, so the vibrations travel down that.
How much force you use is up to you, but you need to at least use SOME. It isn't just about feeling the vibrations. You need to feel them coming from a sharp point.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:37 AM   #9
pleasureme132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian6121 View Post
Ice your clit for 1 minute, then snap it 5 times with a rubber band. Repeat as nescessary.
My pussy is so sore and bright red after this but I loved it. Thank you for the dare!

Check out my sex map

Old 08-04-2016, 01:39 AM   #10
pleasureme132

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Use some tape, and tape a single thumb tack to one of your vibes.
Vibing you clit, you have to edge, back down, and then orgasm, while pressing the point of the tack to your clit, so the vibrations travel down that.
How much force you use is up to you, but you need to at least use SOME. It isn't just about feeling the vibrations. You need to feel them coming from a sharp point.
I would like to try this, but I'm afraid of using sharp objects up against my clit like that Is there any other dare you have in mind?

Check out my sex map

Old 08-04-2016, 01:44 AM   #11
Dr Jones

Music Beam A task my love

I want you to imagine that my partner and I standing immediately before you. Get naked if you are not already and kneel. Close your eyes and imagine us in the best detail you can. He's tall, I'm short, we're both clothed. Present yourself to us, verbally. Now edge to our image. You may not yet cum.

xx

The Lady M & Mr Jones
We're a young hetero couple (27 f & 29 m) from Australia (her) & the US (him) living in tropical Queensland. We're musicians, creative & sporty. No longer very active on this site but still keen for a laugh! xx

Likes: outdoors, public, sailing, tennis, streaking, fun and alternative, drinking, exchanging stories and ideas, games, banter, sports bets

Maybe: pics, giving commands

Dislikes: anal, insertions, pain, messy, prolonged, salad, being submissive, cam, demanding people
Dr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:47 AM   #12
pleasureme132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jones View Post
I want you to imagine that my partner and I standing immediately before you. Get naked if you are not already and kneel. Close your eyes and imagine us in the best detail you can. He's tall, I'm short, we're both clothed. Present yourself to us, verbally. Now edge to our image. You may not yet cum.

xx

The Lady M & Mr Jones
With that image you made me even wetter and I didn't think that was possible. When may I cum? Because I am so close from edging.

Check out my sex map

Old 08-04-2016, 01:47 AM   #13
ksoma
getDare Succubus

As you control the pressure, the risk should be minimal.... however, I do understand the nervousness about the task, and I suppose, despite the fact that a piercing from the tack is near impossible in that situation, the vibration could cause you to scratch yourself, which could be quite unpleasant.
So, while I like my tack dares, I accept your refusal.

How about this instead: After 10 spanks on your clit, and freshly pumping it, rub in a good amount of toothpaste, and them masturbate with your electric toothbrush, using the bristles. Scrubbing your clit, cum twice.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:59 AM   #14
pleasureme132

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
As you control the pressure, the risk should be minimal.... however, I do understand the nervousness about the task, and I suppose, despite the fact that a piercing from the tack is near impossible in that situation, the vibration could cause you to scratch yourself, which could be quite unpleasant.
So, while I like my tack dares, I accept your refusal.

How about this instead: After 10 spanks on your clit, and freshly pumping it, rub in a good amount of toothpaste, and them masturbate with your electric toothbrush, using the bristles. Scrubbing your clit, cum twice.
Thank you for the new dare! And geez since I've been doing all the dares I've gotten consecutively my pussy was already tender, but after more spanking and pumping wow. The toothpaste almost made me cum instantly, but I followed through with the electric toothbrush and I came on the spot. I got two orgasms as requested and they felt amazing.

Check out my sex map

The following user says Thank You to pleasureme132 for this post:
Old 08-04-2016, 04:00 AM   #15
aff587

Look for smooth stone, that has a decent size to insert. Once a home, clean it thoroughly and cook it in a pot for half an hour. As soon as it gets cool enough to handle, put it in your pussy. Take a paper clip and straighten it, then wrap it tightly around your clit so that it can swell nicely once you use your pump on it.
Cum by using your toothbrush on your swolen clit.

Don't keep your clit tied up for longer than 15 minutes though.
aff587 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aff587 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit play, clit torture, insertion, pussy control, pussy play