Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-08-2015, 06:10 PM   #1
aff587

Default Impregnation, but (by) whom?

I've gotten interested in this particular fetish and I would like to ask you some questions:

Girls:
1.) If you had to become pregnant today by a friend, whose child would you want to raise? Who is he for you and why did you pick him?
2.) Will he want a relationship and care for your kid?
3.) If this applied to all women, how many girls would he likely impregnate?
4.) Estimate: How many of your friends would want to impregnate you?

Guys:
1.) If you could breed any one of your female friends, who would it be? Why her?
2.) Would you care for your child if she wanted you to?
3.) Assuming you could breed as many girls you know as you wanted, whom would choose? A brief overview is enough.
4.) For which of your girls would you have to fight (the most)?
aff587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:38 PM   #2
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

1) If you could breed any one of your female friends, who would it be? Why her?
None - and because most of my friends I find unattractive in terms of personailty. Although if you forced a gun to my head, I would say; Alexandra, she is a 'tamed' and fairly down to earth girl - real life friend, not online.

2) Would you care for your child if she wanted you to?
If I managed to have a son/daughter with any single female, my answer would be; 'hell yes', she doesn't even have to ask!! My 'child' is not some toy xD if they don't want it, I'll gladly take care of him/her.

3) Assuming you could breed as many girls you know as you wanted, whom would choose? A brief overview is enough.
I know? Too many, but I am old fashion, so one is enough for me and as for 'whom'; that shall remain a secret

4.) For which of your girls would you have to fight (the most)?
I might be stupid as I don't entirely understand this question - so I shall provide multiple answers and say that these answers are subject to change :P

'Fight' as in having arguments? Probably the one with the least similarities in everything.
'Fight' as in to 'fight to win'? Nope. Not going to happen. She isn't a 'prize' for me to win.
If say, we were a couple, and the relationship is about to crumble, I would try to compromise.

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited by M.G; 02-08-2015 at 08:07 PM.
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 12:22 AM   #3
Clerisyberry

1.) If you had to become pregnant today by a friend, whose child would you want to raise? Who is he for you and why did you pick him?
My last boyfriend. He was the first person I actually loved, and I ripped his heart to pieces. Regrets. I would pick him because he's funny and he's a genius, but he's also kind and thoughtful. We're still on good terms, and I'm sure he'd make a great dad. We'd have the nerdiest, dorkiest, Program-Your-Own-Robot-At-Age-Three Doctor-kids ever.
I'd hope so. There's a small part of me who thinks he'd get scared of the thing, but I'm sure he'll step up to the plate when it calls for him. I'd just have to convince him not to teach our kid that the world is out to get you. It's a beautiful place, dammit. Even with all the horrendous things.
Probably one. He's pretty old-fashioned. He's the type to care about his academics more than things with vaginas.
More than I'm probably willing to admit to myself. That's a scary thought.

PS - MG, I understood that to mean: Which one would be the most difficult to win over? (ie: She's "out of your league"). Although, I might be completely wrong, as well.
Clerisyberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:45 PM   #4
Becc@T

Girls:
My friend James. We've slept together before so we have that knowledge of each other. He's a super nice guy and has a good job so there's security there for the child.
I'm sure he would, he's a pretty classy guy.
Probably his most recent ex. Heartbreak there.
Oh god. Sleep with? A lot. Impregnate? Maybe a couple but I have no idea who.
Becc@T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:13 AM   #5
aff587

Thx for your posts so far. Clerisyberry's right regarding question 4 for the guys. Which girls are likely to attract the most suitors, is what I wanted to know.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:57 PM   #6
Blurry Eyed

An old friend, who I've never seen actually show any interest in a relationship (with anyone. And no, it's not because he's socially inept. Maybe a tiny bit). He's nothing more than friends, but has been a good one for like 10 years now. If it had to happen, he'd probably be the trustworthy one.

See above.
Almost completely certain the answer would be yes.

Probably 0 if he had the choice on all cases, and saying no wouldn't leave me with some random guy/in that situation. I've poked him jokingly a bit over the years on sexual subjects, but not once have I actually seen any interest in another person like that from him. O_o

Two have straight-up stated they would, one of which was kind of a shock. And involved a harem fantasy. And probably lots of alcohol on his side to say it, before hand, I'm guessing.

It was a nice mix of a confidence boost and a half-creepy "I probably shouldn't think too deeply on that..." situation.
Blurry Eyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 02:31 AM   #7
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

1.) If you had to become pregnant today by a friend, whose child would you want to raise? Who is he for you and why did you pick him? To be honest I would not care who he is or what he is to me.

2.) Will he want a relationship and care for your kid? I would guess not and that would be OK with me.

3.) If this applied to all women, how many girls would he likely impregnate? As many as he liked, I have no hold over men so they do as they please.

4.) Estimate: How many of your friends would want to impregnate you? Personally I think a large amount of my male friends would luv to get me pregnant.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:57 AM   #8
aff587

Bumping once for additional answers
Old 10-19-2015, 05:18 PM   #9
Sjak
Account Banned

Girls:
He is one of my best friends and one of my colleagues. I'd pick him because I think we would have such beautiful babies (he's very cute) and he is also very caring for people around him, so I guess he would be a good dad.
I definitely think so, but his career, just like mine btw are very busy and include a lot of traveling. So, it would be hard for both of us, but I think he will take his responsibility.
Not many I guess. I think he is a pretty decent guy in that way.
Too many, I don't want to think about that to be honest
Sjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 09:52 PM   #10
Mistress Tay

I'm lez but this has me wanting to do it lol sowwy tayy

Girls:
1.) If you had to become pregnant today by a friend, whose child would you want to raise? Who is he for you and why did you pick him? Hmm Cody bcuz I know him well lol
2.) Will he want a relationship and care for your kid? Probably lol
3.) If this applied to all women, how many girls would he likely impregnate? Idk a few maybe?
4.) Estimate: How many of your friends would want to impregnate you?most of them lol but that's only in their dreams!
im still figuring out likes and limits

likes anal,pain,bondage,mouth soaping

dislikes insane pain,pee,idk what else yet

limits,poo,public,family

a secret that no one knows about me is
i wish i was as beautiful as my girlfriend Tayy
Mistress Tay is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breeding, forced impregnation, pregnancy, pregnant