Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 04-03-2016, 10:40 AM   #1
Nikkii

Default My Dare Collection and Reports (female 27)

hey there

i am a long time lurker on this side and normaly read some stories here or followed some threads and done-dares and enjoyed the imagination of doing the dares.

Well here i am to do so :3

So i thought i make a Thread so i can collect some dares and also have a place where i can see all my reports and stuff. So i can enjoy them later on again

i am NOT interested in a fixed master/slave relationship since i just ended one (not online) about 2 months ago and am only here to please my horny ladybits ;D

i try to report as good as possible and as fast as possible, but dont want to promisse a report time, since i work and i am not sure how much time all of this takes with doing dares and report back. But i try to be a good bunny !

and of course i hope i can bring some kind of pleasure to you guys/girls

Glad to do your truth or dares in case you want to play with me here :§

got some Dares per Privat Message, which i will post here as soon as they are done.

PS:
can someone tell me how i can edit signatures ? so i can write limits and stuff into it ? cant find the option...
Nikkii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 04-09-2016, 10:44 AM   #2
Nikkii

Quote:
I dare you to enter a public male toilet, wait till you think it's empty and go in , enter a private toilet room , lock the door and get totally naked and masturbate for one minute . After that I want you to put under the door a piece of paper saying :
Dare Free blowjob from a naked girl inside

You unlock the door , keep masturbating while siting on the toilet and wait till someone actually goes in and suck his cock to completion
done this thursday
i thought about where i could do this the best without the risk of a little boy or a kid walking into me. So i choose a public toilet near a park at night and also not to far away from my place. I walked there annd sat down on a bench in sight of the toilet and waited till i was sure it was empty inside.

I slipped into the male toilet and went into the last stall, locked it and stripped completly. I put the clothings onto the toiletlid and sat down on it. Starting a timer on my mobile phone for one minute and started to finger my pussy.when the time was up i got my prepared paper out and placed it infront of the stall door and kept the door unlocked. Till then still noone entered so i continued masturbating and waited. After about 5 minutes of masturbating someone entered tok a piss while i was meters away from him completly nude masturbating and on the edge. But he left without noticing me or the paper (or he wasnt interested in a free blowjob ;D ).

Another 5 to 10 minutes past till someone else entered. He also took a piss on the urinals but closer than the last guy. Be basicly was infront of my door. After he was done he suddenly said „what ?“ and then the door slowly opened and he had a good look onto me with a smile. He asked me if i was for real, while i was sitting on the toilet completly nude with my hands covered in pussy juice. I said „yes sir, a free blowjob if you want one“. Well he was up to it. So he entered the stall and we locked us in. He then stood over the toilet while i went down on my knees ready to suck his dick. But he wanted to play with my tits first for a few seconds before he opened his pants and free his penis. The guy himself was quite ok looking, his penis was quite sweaty... but i wanted to please him so i gave my best licked his balls and sucked his cook till he nearly was cumming. Than he pulled out and sprayed all over my face. I thanked him and licked him clean and he left me alone with face covered in cum and nude. When he was gone i went to the basin and cleaned my face and spit out since his cum tasted terrible … got cleaned up as good as possible and then i got my clothings from the toilet (wasnt afraid of getting caught at the basin since it was pretty late already and only took a minute). So i got dressed and walked home.
At home i noticed that i completly forgot to clean up 1 spray of cum which landed in my hair, but i bet the few people i saw on the walk didnt noticed it was cum anyways ;D

hope you like my first reports (whoever reads this :3 )

Last edited by Nikkii; 04-11-2016 at 05:58 AM.
The following 8 users say Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 04-09-2016, 10:45 AM   #3
Nikkii

Quote:
Do it later at night and ideal if you had a few drinks before.

Get in a block of flats that is a high building, bring a bag with you containing (a t-shirt, skirt, bra , pants)

First floor leave from your bag a t-shirt. Go up another 2 floors leave the skirt, another floors leave a bra and another few floors leave pants.

Head to the top floor and totally undress and put the clothes your wearing on the bag and thro it outside from the window on that floor.

Now have fun, walk down the communal staircase naked and pick up each piece of clothes and wear it as you find till you get to the bottom floor , go out look for your bag that you sent from window previously and go home
i did this one on monday in the evening.
I was out with some friends in a bar and we had a few drinks and afterwards when we split up to get home i thought i could do it. Was about 10 pm and i thought of doing this dare in a hotel. For the first one you needed a keycard to get into, on the second one was a 24 hour reception so i walked up to the guy there and asked for the way to room „no idea which room i asked :3“ and he told me the way.
Sorry yes you said block of flats but i hope hotel was fine since i didnt knew how i should get into a flatbuilding if i am not living there or know someone inside. So i hope this fits fine.

So i started to wander around and hide the clothes from bag.
1. floor shirt on a wending machine
2. floor skirt behind some flowers
3. floor bra also behind flowers
4. panties on a doorknob to get it a bit more kinky :3

than i walked some more around and 1 more floor up.
Arriving there i noticed one problem … the windows in the haalways were not able to be opened.
So i thought of another possibility and decided i drop it in the middle of the stairway all the way down to the ground.
With the decision made i took a deep breath and stripped out everything into the bag locked it with a little lock to secure my money phone and stuff inside and dropped it down hopen nothing would break, since it was inside my clothings.
Then silent. I was nude in the hotel and my clothings i could get to where spread everywhere.
So i started walking down and started searching for my clothings trying to be as sneaky as possible... i found my panties still hanging on the doorknob and put them on fast. Back to the stairway i heard voiced from below, so i took a step back into the floor and waited till i heared them leaving the staircase. I guessed they went into the floor where my bra was hidden , so i needed to be extra carefully on my next rescue mission.
I went down 1 floor with the stairs and and looked through the glas in the door . Everything was free.
I slippoed into the floor and started sneaking around finding the voices from before when i peaked around a corner. They entered a room right next to the flower i needed to get to. I waited a few seconds till they where inside than ran there picked it up and ran to the stairs to put it on.
BIGGEST part done. Basicly now i was dressed like i would go to the beach, so my tittis and my joyhole where covered

not so worried about getting caught i hurried up a bit more to get my skirt back. One floor down walking to the hidden piece. Accidently walked into a few drunken older men which said some „nice“ stuff about my body, but still in a kind grose way …. so i just hurried to pass them and get my skirt.
I took another stairway down so i wouldnt cross them again.
I found the last piece my shirt and so i was done .
Only needed to pick up my bag from -1 opened it to get my phone keys and money back and also my jacket since it was cold and then left the hotel and took a taxi back home .
The following user says Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 04-09-2016, 11:47 AM   #4
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Perhaps you may like to try these 2 dares -:

1) go to your local shopping mall and to some store that sells underwear you like
find some slip you would like to wear and go to the changing room to try it on
when you are there try it on and start masturbating through your panties and get them wet and cum at least once. Afterwards it is you choice how risky you are buy it or bring it back, if you buy it do act really normal as you bring it to the cashier

2) edge for a period of around 3 hours before going to bed. (is this too long? can reduce if so)
- you may at the end of the 3 hours, prior to going to bed, orgasm (but not beforehand), and if you do, you must clean up the mess you made by wiping it clean with some sort of lacy panties. then wear it over your head while you sleep (preferably keeping it close to your nose, so you may breath in your personal scent). maybe wear these the next day? )

if you choose to orgasm at the end of the night, you will have to do so while calling someone on your cell. Someone you haven't talked to in at least 2 weeks. You may not move your mouth away from the mic of muffle your voice while climaxing.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 12:51 PM   #5
banneduser
Account Banned

Mmm that's pretty sexy, having no option but to walk naked to get your clothes, no way to chicken out or cheat! More!
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:08 AM   #6
Nikkii

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneer0799 View Post
Perhaps you may like to try these 2 dares -:

1) go to your local shopping mall and to some store that sells underwear you like
when you are there try it on and start masturbating through your panties and get them wet and cum at least once. Afterwards it is you choice how risky you are buy it or bring it back, if you buy it do act really normal as you bring it to the cashier

2) edge for a period of around 3 hours before going to bed. (is this too long? can reduce if so)
- you may at the end of the 3 hours, prior to going to bed, orgasm (but not beforehand), and if you do, you must clean up the mess you made by wiping it clean with some sort of lacy panties. then wear it over your head while you sleep (preferably keeping it close to your nose, so you may breath in your personal scent). maybe wear these the next day? )

if you choose to orgasm at the end of the night, you will have to do so while calling someone on your cell. Someone you haven't talked to in at least 2 weeks. You may not move your mouth away from the mic of muffle your voice while climaxing.
Thank you for the tasks to do. Wil try as soon as possible but i think 3 hours is a bit too much but i will see how much i can fit in

Quote:
Originally Posted by omssx View Post
Mmm that's pretty sexy, having no option but to walk naked to get your clothes, no way to chicken out or cheat! More!
Glad you liked it.

risky/(hidden)public, humiliation, creative dares, toysex, sex, bondage, blindfold, spit, cum and cumming :3

dislikes(but able to do):
anal, pain, piss, edging, messy

limits:
friends, family, scat, permanent, recordings/photos, bleeding, animals, underage, bareback if not choosen by me

toys:
dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, buttplug, doublesided dildo, nontransparent contact lenses and blindfold
Old 04-12-2016, 09:22 AM   #7
Nikkii

Quote:
go to your local shopping mall and to some store that sells underwear you like
i did this one on monday
i went out anyways to buy some stuff so i just added this
i went into a shop and looked for some nice underwear. i picked some out and tried them on in a changing room.
i picked out 2 of them which i would buy and slipped into one of them. red ones wwith a bit of decor but pretty simple ones.
otherwise naked i started masturbating with only a curtain blocking the view from other customers. i started masturbating with my legs on the ground sitting on the chair inside. so it would look like someone is bussy inside.
(since the curtain didnt went complelty to the floor)i rubbed my pussy through the panties for about 20 minutes before i left and came once since i didnt wanted to take too long inside. since it would have loooked weird ...
during the masturbating some people were pretty close to my curtain and i could see some shoes peeking under the curtain but everything went well and i wasnt discovered.
so after about 20 minutes when my panties where wet and i came once i got naked and put my normal clothes on took the 2 panties and walked to the cashier
when it was my turn to pay the cashier woman noticed the wet spot when she wanted to scan it, and looked weirdly at me, i got a bit red but had a good safty lie jumping in my head...
yea there was a wet spot in the chaning room.. and i droped it inside . maybe someone spilled his drink or something
so she asked if i maybe want same size but different panties since these were filthy (her words :P)
i said no its fine i wash them anyway and paid and left

I AM NOT SO TOTALLY SURE if she believed me ;3 but who cares was fun to do a bit of semi public action

thanks for the dare !!!
hope it pleases you
(try to do the other one as fast as possible)
and yes a bit shorter than the other reports but not too much happened

risky/(hidden)public, humiliation, creative dares, toysex, sex, bondage, blindfold, spit, cum and cumming :3

limits:
friends, family, scat, permanent, recordings/photos, bleeding, animals, underage, bareback if not choosen by me

toys:
dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, buttplug, doublesided dildo, nontransparent contact lenses and blindfold
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 04-15-2016, 01:51 PM   #8
Nikkii

Quote:
edge for a period of around 3 hours before going to bed. (is this too long? can reduce if so)

i did this one yesterday.

i reduced the time to 2 hours since it was after work and i needed to do other stuff too ALSO 2 hours of keeping me away from an afterwork cum is long enough ;D
so i went to my bedroom took a towel onto my bed and started a movie on my laptop jumped onto my bed and spread my legs to masturbate. it was horror ...it started out pretty good but soon i only wanted to cum SOOO BAD !!! i maybe can recall the first half hour of the movie afterwards it is like i blacked out because i only thought about finally cumming...
i was permanently on the edge and my pussy was pulsing in the wish that i let her get over the edge but no

it went on for ages and i had to make bigger and bigger breaks without touching at all to make sure i dont cum
maybe necessary to explain that i didnt had an orgasm in some days

needless to say that my plan on just NOT to cum in the end wasnt an option in the end ...
so after ages and ages of edging and denie i called...
fuck who should i call

i thought a bit and then i said to myself fuck it and decided to call and old exboyfriend from about a half year ago. i knew i couldnt keep silent so calling a good friend who would instant recognize me wasnt a good option... but since i changed my number a few weeks back the old boyfriend wouldnt see who would call him and only would hear my moanings
hopefully he wouldnt recognize..

i dialed and as soon he picked up i came.

I screamed in pleasure and let everything out … and fucked on that there was a phone next to me because i didnt care. After i was done and stoped moaning, but only heavy breathing came from my side i heard him say
„thanks slut . You can call me anytime you want to release you again “
i heared his voice and just tried to hang up as fast as possible found phone (which was on speaker so he certainly heared me) and hung up

only then i noticed i wasnt even laying on the towel i brought to not make a too big mess, but on my bedsheet and on it was now a big weet spot and it smelled like pussy

well i got my panties and rubbed my pussy dry and put it on my head and went to sleep in my pussypuddle in my bed and slept FANTASTIC !!

in the morning i noticed after i took a shower how bad my room smelled like sex so i changed sheets and let some air in while i changed into my business clothings. Sadly it wasnt possible to wear the panties at work since i had important meetings quite early that moring and i couldnt smel like a cheap bimbo after a fuck in the office
but i hope everything else is to your satisfaction

WHAT i realized while writing this:
i really hope he didnt got my new number from any of our friends we share …. otherwise he knows exactly who it was

limits:

toys:
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 04-15-2016, 02:12 PM   #9
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Great reports!! Got me quite excited reading them lol Would have loved to have been the person on the end of the phone for the 2nd one

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 02:35 PM   #10
Nikkii

glad you liked it :3

could i get some new dares for the weekend ? i have now done and reported back every dare i had left. i have a bit of time to do some stuff at the weekend!

so would love to do some dares for you guys/girls

limits:

toys:
Old 04-15-2016, 03:28 PM   #11
corsa198
getDare Addict

Put on a sexy thong and a light coloured pair of jeans. Pull the thong up so that it is visible above your jeans.

While out, make sure you keep drinking plenty of fluids, making you very desperate to pee.

When you are very desperate, leak pee into your thong for 2 or 3 seconds then stop. Go and find a toilet, pull down your jeans and empty your bladder straight through your thong.

When you have finished peeing, do not wipe, just pull your jeans up and carry on with your day with your wet thong under your jeans.

Have fun
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 05:18 PM   #12
bee9
getDare Succubus

Perfect reports indeed.
Old 04-15-2016, 05:43 PM   #13
Lawrence_D

NEED:
Handcuffs with key
5 or 6 condoms
Paper sack
Permanent Marker

While still at home, wite "FUCK ME OR FREE ME" across your bare chest with the marker.
Go to a park or other public place with a Men's restroom.
Take bag with some handcuffs and condoms in it.

Go into the men's restroom, strip naked down to only your shoes (which you can leave on).
Stuff your panties into your mouth for a gag.

Take the handcuffs out of the bag and leave the condoms and the key to the handcuffs in it.
Set the bag opened on the sink counter so one can see the contents of the bag.

Handcuff yourself to the urinal and wait to see what happens to you, if the person will fuck you or free you.

Tell us all what happened.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:19 AM   #14
Nikkii

Quote:
Put on a sexy thong and a light coloured pair of jeans. Pull the thong up so that it is visible above your jeans.*

While out, make sure you keep drinking plenty of fluids, making you very desperate to pee.

When you are very desperate, leak pee into your thong for 2 or 3 seconds then stop. Go and find a toilet, pull down your jeans and empty your bladder straight through your thong.

When you have finished peeing, do not wipe, just pull your jeans up and carry on with your day with your wet thong under your jeans.

Done today
i took a longer walk today. Before i went out i drank as much as i could and sliped into my light jeans. I walked till i really needed to pee and was near a toilet and started „leaking“ for 2 seconds but trying to let out as less as possible.
In the end there was a spot between my legs and a little bit on the side of my legs. But when i was standing straight it wasnt too obviously yet. So i rushed into into the toilets got into a stall pulled down my pants and as you wished pissed through my panties.
They were made out of quite thin material so not too much could get soaked in
i wiggled my butt and waited a bit so a few pissdrops bould get out before i stood up and pulled up my pants.

It wasnt really visible … but just to know i walk around in pissed pants was kinda really weird and i felt like everyone was watching when i got out …
i walked home like this with a cold wet feeling around my pussy at all times.
I caught 2 guys looking onto my crotch and they MAYBE noticed?! I dunno they smiled …
i tried to rush from them away as fast as i could. I felt exposed since i was in public with the wet feeling. Not much else happened on the walk home except me looking like a paranoid girl looking all around. The walk took around 20 minutes. At home i changed my clothings and cleaned myself up.

limits:

toys:
Old 04-16-2016, 03:00 PM   #15
corsa198
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkii View Post
Done today
i took a longer walk today. Before i went out i drank as much as i could and sliped into my light jeans. I walked till i really needed to pee and was near a toilet and started „leaking“ for 2 seconds but trying to let out as less as possible.
In the end there was a spot between my legs and a little bit on the side of my legs. But when i was standing straight it wasnt too obviously yet. So i rushed into into the toilets got into a stall pulled down my pants and as you wished pissed through my panties.
They were made out of quite thin material so not too much could get soaked in
i wiggled my butt and waited a bit so a few pissdrops bould get out before i stood up and pulled up my pants.

It wasnt really visible … but just to know i walk around in pissed pants was kinda really weird and i felt like everyone was watching when i got out …
i walked home like this with a cold wet feeling around my pussy at all times.
I caught 2 guys looking onto my crotch and they MAYBE noticed?! I dunno they smiled …
i tried to rush from them away as fast as i could. I felt exposed since i was in public with the wet feeling. Not much else happened on the walk home except me looking like a paranoid girl looking all around. The walk took around 20 minutes. At home i changed my clothings and cleaned myself up.
Great! Thanks for doing my dare.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to corsa198 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, female, humiliation, submissive, submissive female