Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-15-2016, 02:12 PM   #1
Mrandmsdare

Bell Being a sub at school

Hey subs and masters/mistresses, so my mistress wants me to get some ideas for stuff I have to do while I am at my and her school. So in the summer I will be back at my university but for now I am working and will come to pick her up from school. I am at her school for anywhere from 10 min to 2-3 hours. I am looking for things to do that will be a little humiliating for me with only a small risk of being caught. I have handcuffs, collar, butt plug and nipple clamps with bells on them. Thanks in advance

Love: BDSM, Humiliation of Mr Dare bondage and cum eating in food
Like: everything else
Limits: no photos, no high risk public, no permanent damage, no scat/pee, or dares that go more than 1 month
Mrandmsdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 12:49 PM   #2
MasterCaz
getDare Sweetheart

For starters, always wear your collar when picking her up (collared shirts or other clothes can hide this). You should also be hard when she meets you (she should check you as soon as she can discreetly do so).
My Daregiving likes/dislikes
MasterCaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:23 PM   #3
DareFiend
getDare Addict

On a day when you will be there at least half an hour, wear the nipple clamps with bells while you are moving about in a public area, outside or indoors. If it's cold and you have to wear a coat, the nipple clamps with bells don't count while you have a coat on.

Each time your mistress speaks to you during the 30 minutes, you must shake your chest and make the bells jingle. You don't have to make it loud enough for everyone to hear, but your mistress must be able to hear your jiggle of appreciation.

When you are ready to remove the nipple clamps, you must do it in a public area - reach furtively under your shirt or do whatever you have to do, but you can't go into a restroom or other private area.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:39 PM   #4
Mrandmsdare

Thanks guys, I look forward to doing this the next time I go to pick my master up

Love: BDSM, Humiliation of Mr Dare bondage and cum eating in food
Like: everything else
Limits: no photos, no high risk public, no permanent damage, no scat/pee, or dares that go more than 1 month
Mrandmsdare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
light public, school dares, slave and master