Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-19-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
vanillla

Default my first dare

i've done dares before as a little kid, but they were dumb like, "draw a moustache on your face and then wash it off" haha

so this was my first real dare. my friend gave it to me and it was kind of disgusting.. but i've found a new love of dares.

he dared me to take a bit of everything i have in my shower (body lotions, shampoo, etc.) and pour it in my shower (i have a huge shower, i'm 5'9 and i can almost lie down in it), pee and poop on top of it, strip down to nothing, and bathe myself in it.

it took forever to wash all that stuff off of me, but it was worth it. he didn't think i was up for it. ha.
vanillla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #2
hornygirl09

oh that does sound like loads of fun, I wish I could have been with you then lol

I am legoguy314's sister so if you have dares for us other than fuck each other I will be glad to do them.

Note: I WILL NOT TAKE PICS SO DON'T EVEN ASK
hornygirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Sorry to rain on your parade but being a writer myself I do have a little critique of your story. First off it's not bad...but on the other hand it's not entirely good. Different people have different tastes I'm sure but I will say that some people enjoy a little more detail in their stories. If you take your time and add details to the story, for example how did the dare come about, it could be more interesting. Was it started by a game of truth or dare or something else? I'm not trying to be mean or anything just offering some constructive criticism. If you take the time to add some details and proofread the post, for example all I's in contractions and by themselves should be capitalized, your story/stories could be a whole lot better.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)

Last edited by Komodo Jones; 05-20-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #4
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Light. Simple. Interesting. All good words to describe this story.

I do like this story.

Advertisements
Kink Talk