Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-20-2015, 10:21 AM   #1
Sir_Harri

Male 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello there potential sub and other readers! I am Harri, 22 years old and I have recently rediscovered my role. I live in Finland ( great country!), but don't hold that against me just yet. I know the time difference is more than frightening to most and it's always a hazzle to work with, but I have a system of regular naps and figuring out my schedule to work with the time difference.

I think your first question would be " Who is he?" so I'll go ahead and do my best to answer that question.

As I've stated I am a 22 year old dude from a cold country in northern Europe. Finland to be more precise. I am currently studying and in about a year or so I'll be a welder. I quite like it and I think of it as one of those manly professions.
I'm pretty laid back by nature, but I did my mandatory military service and it taught me much about duty and honor. I believe in honesty, respect and loyalty. My political views could be seen as liberal, but I'm just nonchalant. I like to have fun and I consider myself a pretty funny guy. At one point in life I wanted to be a stand up comedian. So if you are looking for a really strict Dom then I am definitely not for you. Although I am looking to improve on this so it may change in the future.

As a Dom I look for a sub who is in it for more than just sexual pleasure. I want a deeper connection with my sub at some point. I am not very strict, I don't want my sub doing anything because of fear, rather out of her own will. Because she wants it or even needs it. It's nothing you can achieve in a day or a month, but I have my whole life ahead of me.

My greatest kink is the Power/control exchange. I love taking care of my sub, come home and hear about her day and see how eager she is to tell me about it. I want to be her everything as she would be mine. This of course requires a lot of time and getting to know each other, but I am looking for a long term relationship where we both explore what we want and what we are capable of.

I have a variety of likes and I want to explore new ones and old ones so I will just tell what things I have no interest in.

Limits: Scat ( pee or poo), blood, permanent, Illegal, incest

I prefer to use IM's like Skype, Kik, Snapchat and whatsapp. For phone chatting and skype for the PC or Video/audio conversations.

I feel obligated to tell you right now that I am not the most experienced in this field. I've had a couple of subs before which have worked very well in my opinion. One lasted for about a year, others from a few months to weeks and down to days. All of it was online.

If you think you want to be my sub then do not hesitate to apply. I will answer every application and I do require that we get to know each other more before we decide anything. To me this kind of relationship is nothing anyone should just jump into.

Do not expect me to wrap you around my finger and make you cum 20x in the first 5 min of the conversation. I do not know how to do it and I don't want to do it.

So how do you apply? Easy. Just write me a PM or respond to this add! Easy isn't it?

Thank you for reading and don't hesitate to leave a comment. Be it constructive criticism or to give me "atta boy", doesn't matter.

- Sir Harri
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sir_Harri for this post:
Old 05-20-2015, 11:44 AM   #2
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

SH is an awesome guy that deserves an equally awesome sub! To anyone that's even slightly interested after reading this ad, what are you waiting for? Send him a PM, it'll be worth it!

Wonderfully written ad. Best of luck on your search!

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
Old 05-20-2015, 12:25 PM   #3
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Nice, ad, hope you get a great sub.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 05-21-2015, 01:36 PM   #4
Lacram
Mystery Man

Nice ad, good luck.
Old 05-24-2015, 10:05 AM   #5
tommboi

That's a great ad, well written! Good luck in your search!
Old 05-25-2015, 08:01 AM   #6
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

This is a great ad compared to some out there and would like to thank you for taking the time to construct such a great advert as well as saying well done for having almost perfect English and taking the time to learn a new language!! I wish you all the best in your search for a slave

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

Old 06-28-2015, 06:50 AM   #7
Sir_Harri

I got some wonderful replies to my ad, but it has been over a month and I am still looking So here is your chance again

Bumpity bump bump!
Old 06-30-2015, 04:39 AM   #8
LittleLeeuw

Drink

Great ad for a great guy
Old 06-30-2015, 04:40 AM   #9
LochyG

Great ad and good luck!
Old 07-05-2015, 08:46 AM   #10
Hollipop

Heart Daddy sir...

Best Decision Ever!