Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-22-2015, 12:00 PM   #1
Sir_Harri

Default Ask Me Anything!

So yes I have an AMA now and all of the thanks for this goes to Darenoob!

So ... Anything goes I guess
Sir_Harri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 12:06 PM   #2
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Are you hairy?
Can you poop without peeing?
Marshmallows or chocolate?
Favorite moment in your life so far?
Saddest?
Inspirational quote?
Old 05-22-2015, 12:20 PM   #3
Sir_Harri

Asked by SweetTeen

Are you hairy?

In fact yes I am

Can you poop without peeing?
I always pee first and then poop. I used to live in a trailer on my aunts lawn when I was like 6 or 7 and we always used the outhouse, so in order to make it easier to empty the men didn't pee in there. So I guess I got used to doing that.

Marshmallows or chocolate?
Chocolate easily. I don't like marshmallows. The ones I had don't taste like much, but then again there might be that one perfect brand of marshmallows I haven't tasted yet.

Favorite moment in your life so far?
When I got in the reserve from the military and I looked back at the gate behind me and thought of all the things I accomplished. Never thought I would do so well. I had feelings of being so proud of myself and at the same time I was sad it had to end so soon.

Saddest?
This is a hard question actually. I don't think of moments in my life as sad. To be honest I don't really get sad. I have hard times and good times. I don't believe in being sad.

But to answer your question it must have been when I was 10 or so and my brother was living at home, back when I lived in sweden. A week before Christmas he told me he would have to go visit Finland and come back in a day or two. Well he went to prison and I didn't see or hear from him in a year. I waited for him to come back everyday for a year. When he finally came home I wasn't happy. I felt nothing at all.

Inspirational quote?

Don't know if it is inspirational but I have lived my life to these words even before I heard them.

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!
- Rocky " The Italian Stallion " Balboa ( Sylvester Stallone) Rocky 5 -

Last edited by Sir_Harri; 05-22-2015 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:41 PM   #4
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

Why am I awesome?
Summer or winter?
Favorite movie?
Favorite book?
Any special plans for summer?
First kiss?

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
ForeverAlways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 12:52 PM   #5
Sir_Harri

Asked by the Awesome ForeverAlways

Why am I awesome?
Well you have been nice to me and endorsed my ad. You have never given me a reason to not like you. But most of all it there isn't a special something you say or do that makes you awesome. There is no secret recipe of being awesome. It's all about how you carry yourself and in the end it simply comes to either being awesome or not. You happen to be awesome.

Summer or winter?
Easy. Winter of course. I can't stand the heat of the summer. Give me -20 C and I'll be happy forever. When it is cold you can always get warmer, but in the summer there are only so many layers of clothes you can remove.

Favorite movie?
This is a hard one. The godfather trilogy is one of the best movies of all time in my opinion. Love the way Al Pacino doesn't look in to the camera, but then when he is serious he has that death stare.

But Aladdin is my favorite movie.

Favorite book?
Author Conn Iggulden. Both "The Emperor" series and "The Conqueror" the second one being my favorite. It's the story about Genghis Khan. Loved it. Until he dies and they start to be about his sons which are just idiots all of them more or less xD

Any special plans for summer?
No. Just school

First kiss?
Firs one was probably when I was like 5 and got fake married to my neighbour, but the first one that meant anything...
My first gilfriend actually when I was 14. I was at a party and she was drunk of her ass. She made out with me in the kitchen and I accidentally swallowed the gum she had been chewing. She tasted like an ashtray ( as I did not smoke at the time) but I got the most awesome feeling I have ever had.
Old 05-22-2015, 01:05 PM   #6
ryuTheDragonSlaver
Pretty Princess~

sooo~
do you like bananas?
do you like riddles?
what's the size of your penis?
Old 05-22-2015, 01:08 PM   #7
Lacram
Mystery Man

Here you go:

1. How do you feel about politics? Necessary evil?
2. If you could choose an era to live in, what would you go for?
3. Do you care about prosperity?
4. Are you grateful for the way your parents raised you?
5. Do you like to go to big events? (footbal, concerts etc.)
6. What would you like to change about gD?
7. Do you read?
8. How would you describe finland?
9. Do you like sports?
10. What is your favorite music genre?
Lacram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 01:09 PM   #8
Korocodil

What is your name?

What is your favourite colour?

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Korocodil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 01:10 PM   #9
Sir_Harri

Asked by RyuTheDragonSlaver (who has one of the creepiest avatars I have ever seen)

sooo~
Yes! We shall see!

do you like bananas?
I actually do. I prefer bananas over other fruits actually.

do you like riddles?
I do love some riddles. Most I have come across I haven't liked. I do have a favorite riddle though.

what's the size of your penis?
I don't about flacid as there isn't much to measure at all, so I have never even bothered. But erect I have measured around 18 cm so 7 inc. But to be fair I think I might have been measuring wrong. To be more specific. That is measured from the top and side. From my body to the tip.
Old 05-22-2015, 01:29 PM   #10
Sir_Harri

Asked by Lacram. Number 5 on my " nice list" and number 1 on my "Nice guy list"

Here you go:

1. How do you feel about politics? Necessary evil?
Hmm... Good question, but I am afraid you are getting a poor answer. I think the world of politics has gotten to a point where it is too much about bureucracy and the problems that politics have to deal with in this day and age are so big that it is hard to understand looking at it from the outside in. So yes I think it is a necessary evil as it is, but then again I have always been a fan of Elected Monarcy. Dictators all the way! Only in theory though. To think that someone would actually do a good job is ridiculous.

2. If you could choose an era to live in, what would you go for?
Well I'd have to say I would have wanted to be born in the early 1900's or late 1800. I liked how people were then. Polite, well raised, etc. They knew the meaning of respect, loyalty and duty. Something I feel is becoming more and more rare on a daily basis. At least when I look around myself I seem to be alone in these things.

3. Do you care about prosperity?
I do. I've been poor enough my whole life to know that even thoug they say money doesn't make you happy. It does remove a lot of obstacles. Sometimes it would be nice to afford to eat for the whole month. Just once.

4. Are you grateful for the way your parents raised you?
My parents may not have been what you call " good parents" but I have to say that they did a hell of a job raising me. Or they got lucky. Beats me. I am grateful.

5. Do you like to go to big events? (footbal, concerts etc.)
I would if I could affor to ever. I think so at least. In the right company atleast. I don't think I would go alone.

6. What would you like to change about gD?
I think there should be a word count for how many words have to be in an ad at a minimum so that the ones who spend time and put an effort in to their Ad's don't get lost in the masses. Besides it's just an eye sore to everyone to see the horrible ads that attract equally awesome people

7. Do you read?
I am not a big reader but currently I am reading Bernard Cornwells series The Saxon Stories

8. How would you describe finland?
Hmm ... Hard to describe actually. To me it's the most wonderful place on earth. There are no natural disasters and there are next to no bugs/animals that will kill you. It's safe. Really really safe. On the other hand we go from +30 C in the summer to -30 C in the winter. In the north it's awesome during the summer. The sun doesn't set for a period. At all! But in the winter it doesn't rise either so. Like now in the spring where I live the duration of day is more than 18 hours. Which is from sunrise to sunset

9. Do you like sports?
I like playing soccer, but I rarely watch sports, if ever.

10. What is your favorite music genre?
Rock when drinking, Some kind of reggea when I am high. Otherwise I don't even listen to music other than for nostalgic reasons.
Old 05-22-2015, 01:32 PM   #11
Sir_Harri

Asked by Korocodil who has trouble spelling krokodil

What is your name?
My name is Harri. My last name is the Finnish word for Heat.

What is your favourite colour?
Red. Dark red though. Like blood with low oxygen levels.

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
What do you mean, an African or European Swallow?

The average velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:25 PM   #12
Darenoob
Good Sport Award Winner

Woohoo! I did a thing!

Do you enjoy this thread and answering truths?

Do you find it interesting that very few of your questions are sexual but almost all of them are sexual for females?

What is it that you like about GD? What brought you here, and what has you coming back? Is there anything you dislike about GD (other than word counts)?

What's on your bucket list?

If you could have 3 wishes (Aladdin genie rules apply) what would they be? And no I didn't take this question from somewhere else!

If you could have dinner with any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be?

Do you like school?
Darenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:34 PM   #13
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Do you wear shiny satin underwear?

Do you wear satin soccer shorts?

Do you sleep on satin sheets?

Have you ever had a mouth soaping?

Have you ever had to write lines, by hand?

Have you ever had to stand in the corner?

Have you ever had Rostand with your nose holding a coin against the wall?

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:40 PM   #14
Sir_Harri

Asked by Darenoob Who was the inspiration behind this thread

Woohoo! I did a thing!

Do you enjoy this thread and answering truths?
I actually enjoy it a lot more than I thought I ever could. I used to think these things were pretty silly, but I get it now

Do you find it interesting that very few of your questions are sexual but almost all of them are sexual for females?
Well I was expecting a few more sexual questions at least, but those would be boring anyway. I am not a sexual deviant or anything so not much to talk about there. But no I can't say I find it interesting. Anyone would assume so ^^

What is it that you like about GD? What brought you here, and what has you coming back? Is there anything you dislike about GD (other than word counts)?
I like talking to people on the chat mostly and it's a good place to look for a sub while talking to people too.

I came here because I needed advice and help with BDSM when it was all new and scary to me. That's how I found this weird little corner of the internet. Then I told Bubblez about it and we joined together.

There isn't much I dislike about GD I guess. I don't get harassed with messages or anything of the like, but I dislike the fact that people like that exist. One thing I would change is that every username would automatically start with a capital letter.

What's on your bucket list?
I used to have " see the northern lights " but been there and done that. Now it's Finish School. Get a Job. Pay off my debts. Take a loan. Buy an apartment in Turkey ( Cheap as fuck ) or go back to school and become an engineer.

If you could have 3 wishes (Aladdin genie rules apply) what would they be? And no I didn't take this question from somewhere else!
Obviously money.
Immortality.
The ability to end the immortality. Just in case the earth gets destroyed in the next supernova and there are no more people around after that. You know a million years ain't that much when compared to an eternity.

If you could have dinner with any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be?
*Answer Removed*

Do you like school?
Most days I find it okay, but it is at it's best when I get challenged, which isn't that often to be fair.

Last edited by Sir_Harri; 05-22-2015 at 05:51 PM. Reason: To remove it was for the greater good
Old 05-22-2015, 04:43 PM   #15
Sir_Harri

Asked by silkysatin

Do you wear shiny satin underwear?
Do you wear satin soccer shorts?
Do you sleep on satin sheets?
Have you ever had a mouth soaping?
Have you ever had to write lines, by hand?
Have you ever had to stand in the corner?
Have you ever had Rostand with your nose holding a coin against the wall?

This is very simple. No Nothing of those have ever happened

Advertisements
Kink Talk