Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: would you date a transgender person?
yes i would. 23 71.88%
no i wouldn't 6 18.75%
only after there Sergey. 2 6.25%
i love transgender people. 5 15.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2015, 06:06 PM   #1
slavesissyboy

Default would you date someone transgender.

I thought this needed to be asked. Would you date a transgender man or woman? My name is Lilly and i am a transgender woman. Lots of people don't think about it and get scared when the topic comes up. So please if you dont vote in the poll at least think about it. And as always keep the hate to a minimum if you are going to say no please do so with respect Thank you.
slavesissyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:11 PM   #2
BecomingMelisa

If she looks really feminine like a woman then yes.
BecomingMelisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:13 PM   #3
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavesissyboy View Post
I thought this needed to be asked. Would you date a transgender man or woman? My name is Lilly and i am a transgender woman. Lots of people don't think about it and get scared when the topic comes up. So please if you dont vote in the poll at least think about it. And as always keep the hate to a minimum if you are going to say no please do so with respect Thank you.
Excuse me if I say something that is wrong but isn't that what pansexual is. I thought being pansexual meant you were open to every gender and more focused on the persons personality anyway. Thats what I am, so yeah I guess I would. But it'd depend on your personality more then the fact that the person was transgender.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:15 PM   #4
slavesissyboy

Thank you to everyone who's voted so far.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:18 PM   #5
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Wow ... you caught me off guard. When I read the title I was ready to jump in with an "Of course I would!" Answer. But I started thinking: It would really depend on WHEN I was told. If it was at the beginning of the relationship and she was honest and we had an honest connection, yes, I think I would If she wasiting until we had a real connection and then told me I think I would feel betrayed, untrusted and would have to rethink the entire relationship in those colors .. "If she couldn't tell me that, what else is she hiding."

I guess that's a long way to go to say if there was honesty up front, and a real connection, I absolutely would.

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
pet monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 10:44 PM   #6
rob13

I'm gay. As far as I'm concerned, if there's a penis, I'd be willing to date that person (assuming that they have a good personality, etc). I wouldn't be physically attracted to someone who had a vagina. I don't really care how someone was born vs. what they are now.

I would, on the other hand, think twice about dating someone who was planning on having a surgery to become a woman but is currently a man. I wouldn't commit long-term to such a person because either they'd have the surgery and I would lose attraction or they would forego the surgery and I'd feel like a horrible human being for making them continue to live as someone they're not.

PM me GAME and we can play a game of battleship. If you win, you can choose any dare I've been "in" for in a Loser Has To thread and I'll do that dare for you.
rob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 12:22 AM   #7
slavesissyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob13 View Post
I'm gay. As far as I'm concerned, if there's a penis, I'd be willing to date that person (assuming that they have a good personality, etc). I wouldn't be physically attracted to someone who had a vagina. I don't really care how someone was born vs. what they are now.

I would, on the other hand, think twice about dating someone who was planning on having a surgery to become a woman but is currently a man. I wouldn't commit long-term to such a person because either they'd have the surgery and I would lose attraction or they would forego the surgery and I'd feel like a horrible human being for making them continue to live as someone they're not.
Out of curiosity what about someone born a girl that is now a man penis and all?
Old 01-03-2015, 12:25 AM   #8
slavesissyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by colosubguy View Post
Wow ... you caught me off guard. When I read the title I was ready to jump in with an "Of course I would!" Answer. But I started thinking: It would really depend on WHEN I was told. If it was at the beginning of the relationship and she was honest and we had an honest connection, yes, I think I would If she wasiting until we had a real connection and then told me I think I would feel betrayed, untrusted and would have to rethink the entire relationship in those colors .. "If she couldn't tell me that, what else is she hiding."

I guess that's a long way to go to say if there was honesty up front, and a real connection, I absolutely would.
That is a good point and i know for me its very hard to tell a friend i like. I usually wait until i think there sexually attracted to me then i tell them. Also i never tell someone at first because i want them to know me as a girl first simply so they are not confused.
Old 01-03-2015, 02:19 AM   #9
rob13

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavesissyboy View Post
Out of curiosity what about someone born a girl that is now a man penis and all?
I don't particularly care how they were born. They're physically a guy now, so attraction isn't an issue. They're living as they wish to, so gender issues aren't a problem any more. Definitely dateable.

PM me GAME and we can play a game of battleship. If you win, you can choose any dare I've been "in" for in a Loser Has To thread and I'll do that dare for you.
rob13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dating, poll, transgender