Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2014, 02:39 PM   #1
Smokey69

Lightbulb Badly need dares for school :)

I am looking for fun creative dares to do in school, which can take places in a classroom, library, locker-rooms, and school bathrooms. I am open to anything as long as it's within my limits and for the best dares i might even upload pics as proof If you read this, please be kind enough to leave me a dare whether it's really basic or well thought out and long/creative, all ideas are appreciated.
-Thank you

Limits: Scat/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Diapers, Drinking Urine

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128921

Pm me dares
Smokey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 03:05 PM   #2
henrymcgregor

Remoeve your undies. Put on a cock ring. Wear some super revealing tight jeans of thin fabric. use a sweater to hide your crotch, but tease your cock whenever it is possible. You should show spread balls, seam in between, cock at leastsemi hard and a wet spot from precum. Cock to the side, forskin backdrawn. Stay like that the whole day.
henrymcgregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 04:21 PM   #3
subboy132

Go to the bathroom in your school with the most stalls. Before entering a stall, strip and place your clothes in a random stall. Leave that stall. Randomly choose another stall to enter. Once you enter you have a choice, but you must compete the dare before getting redressed.

Choice 1: Sit on the toilet and masturbate until you cum with the stalls door wide open.
Choice 2: Give yourself two swirlies with the stall door closed.

Neither of those options is ideal, which is why I said to pick a stall a random. If you pick a stall that someone has pissed in, if you go with choice 2 you have to stick your head in their piss. Therefore, you might be more inclined to masturbate and vice versa.

I expect a full report in a PM with pictures of your clothes in one of the stalls
subboy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 05:33 PM   #4
centurion01
getDare Addict

Every break you get run to the toilets and cum before the next class.
Ife you get a free period, cum in every cubicle

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
library, locker room, public bathroom, school