Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-22-2014, 04:53 PM   #1
bootsgirl

Female New mistress

Hi, 18 year old female new to this website. My boyfriend has introduced me to the slave/master lifestyle. So far I enjoy controlling him by controlling his orgasm. I get dinner cooked for me, back rubs, and so forth. My question is what kind of things do other slaves do for their mistress? We have decide to keep everything at home, other than the fact that he wears the cb6000 to work sometimes.

Also, there are times I feel he needs punished, but being new, I can't seem to come up we with good punishments. His only limits that I know of are scat, blood, and social suicide.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
bootsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:13 PM   #2
vagus21
Distinguished Member

After you go to the gym or just after a long day wearing socks, have him worship your sweaty feet, clean them with his tongue. Make him worship your ass, including making him eat out your asshole. Punishments could include fingering/fucking his ass. Denying him orgasms for lengths of time or ruining his orgasms

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:17 PM   #3
wowman

Give him your ass, but only after you get to finger and fist his first... Then make him eat your ass out in a 69 position. He has to make you cum first or he doesn't get any.
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:45 PM   #4
bootsgirl

Thanks for the ideas, I'm gonna give them a try and see how it goes. I love to give him blue balls, so any ideas would be awesome. Keep them coming...
Old 12-22-2014, 06:11 PM   #5
HeavyPleasure

Do you have sex with him while he's locked up? you can really tease him by letting him fuck you with a strap on or dildo while in chastity (and then refusing to let him out for another couple of days)

You can physically punish him by spanking him etc, or put him in the corner, make him write lines etc etc.

If you fancy a bit of humiliation make him wear panties under his every day clothes, or stockings, make him paint his toe-nails, tell him he should be naked in your presence at all times etc..

hope I've given you an idea or two
HeavyPleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:21 PM   #6
bootsgirl

Thanks for the ideas, I'm gonna give them a try and see how it goes. I love to give him blue balls, so any ideas would be awesome. Keep them coming...
Old 12-22-2014, 06:35 PM   #7
bootsgirl

I haven't tried that. We do have a hollow strap on. As for corner time or writing lines, that's not really interesting to me..
Old 12-22-2014, 06:59 PM   #8
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsgirl View Post

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=167250

Make him join this thread
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:19 PM   #9
HeavyPleasure

Quote:
I haven't tried that. We do have a hollow strap on. As for corner time or writing lines, that's not really interesting to me..
Good luck Let us know how you get on.
HeavyPleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 07:57 PM   #10
bootsgirl

Well, I've been nice and not been too mean to him today. He of course has not cum so his balls are still achy which is how I like them.
Old 12-23-2014, 08:00 PM   #11
Deeply touched

Quote:
Well, I've been nice and not been too mean to him today. He of course has not cum so his balls are still achy which is how I like them.
Are his balls tied up , cock ring make him attend to you orally then give him a spanking
Deeply touched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 07:24 PM   #12
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Tie him to the corners of your bed. Remove the CB6000. Now spend the next few hours teasing him with your tongue, etc. Sit on his face and use his nipples to direct how his tongue services you.

Toys & tools: baby oil, feather, ice cubes, Icy Hot, a razor (for that nasty hair!), a nice fat rubber band (snaps are great motivators), and a TENS unit (for muscle cramps, nerve pain, etc. - great for play below the waist!) get a nice vibrator so he can watch you pleasure yourself. And a candle so you can drip wax into the keyhole of the padlock that completes his CB6000.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 07:42 PM   #13
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Have an Orgasm ratio
ex. Make him lick you to X number of orgasms before he gets 1

Maybe start a thread or poll for that and let the community here decide his fate
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:25 AM   #14
seremos libres

While you take a shower or bath allow him to play with his cock while he watches you, for added benefit you can talk dirty to him, of course not allowing him to cum. once you are done have him dry you with his tongue, when you are dried off and satisfied make him take a cold shower while you masturbate in front of him.
seremos libres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #15
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Rubber bands are also good for applying around his balls and the base of his cock. These are especially devious when you have him tied to the bed and only tease him every now and then.

Or you can roll a die - whatever number comes up, this is the number of edges he has to complete before he is allowed to fuck you or orgasm. To make it really challenging, put a rubber band around his balls before the first edge and tell him he needs to add one more before he starts the next edge. Your choice if he gets to take them off before he is allowed to cum.

If you like these, let me know. I have some more devious scenarios that I can PM to you.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mistress/slave, sex