Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-17-2014, 05:14 PM   #1
kinkykat

Female Dares Requested 19/f

On a whim, I asked my friend forrest.livingston8 for a type of dare to request on here. He, as per usual, had quite the interesting suggestion. Here goes!

There are two sorts he's suggested

A) A dare designed around my likes that centers around pleasure.

Though these may be reiterated in my signature, here are my likes:
  • Orgasm
  • Teasing
  • Nipple Play
  • Risk/Reward
  • Bondage
  • Light Pain

and/or

B) A dare that centers around a short list of kinks I've thought about, but haven't really tried.
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Hypnotism
  • Semi-public
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Humiliation
  • Dice/Chance
  • Light Wedgie
  • Driving

Toys/other household items (I'm away from home right now, so this list is extremely limited):
  • Electric Toothbrush
  • Pencils/Pens
  • Clothes Hangers
  • 1 Belt
  • 2 straps (for tying together sleeping bags)
  • Other usual household objects...

I'm very grateful for any and all contributions you may have. I'd prefer dares to be given here, and not via PM. Though I can report here or PM, whichever you'd prefer. Let me know if there's anything else I should add! Thanks <3 Note: For my sake (unless it's hypnotism) please keep dares about an hour or less.

Update: I cannot orgasm until Sunday evening due to a patron's partial ownership over my obedience. PM for explanation if you're curious.
Somewhere in the Middle: edging, orgasm denial, extended self bondage
Dislikes: sleep, bladder, toothpaste, hot/cold, long denial, lots of edges
Limits: pictures, video, audio, scat, urine, permanent, bowels, family, friends, public, blood, anything lasting 1 week+, animal play, baby/child play

Last edited by kinkykat; 06-17-2014 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Thank you Dr.Daring, I forgot toys!
kinkykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:19 PM   #2
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Do you have any toys apart from handcuffs?

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:20 PM   #3
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

A

Every day that you sign onto getDare you will spend five minutes in an attempt to bring yourself to an edge, lasting at least five seconds.

If you are able to bring yourself to an edge, you will send me a PM thanking me for the edge. You may ask for another if you'd like, but that is not required but encouraged!

If you are not able to bring yourself to an edge, you will send me a PM to apologize for not being able to bring yourself to an edge. While typing the PM, you will spank your inner thighs ten times, switching between the left and right with each spank, and before you submit the PM you will spank your pussy three times.

This dare will last until Sunday night.

B

The next time you are driving for more than an hour, you will pull down your pants and your underwear, and drive that way for at least an hour of the drive. When you stop at a stop light and no one is able to see you, you will attempt to edge yourself before the light changes to green.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.

Last edited by forrest.livingston8; 06-17-2014 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Removed orgasm requirements.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:47 PM   #4
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Get a deep red shade of lipstick and write the words "FUCK SLAVE" over your tits in large letters. Then, if you have it, put on a leather outfit that does not cover your ass, pussy or tits. Attach clothespins to each of your nipples and flick them 10 times each. Then bend over and use either a metal spatula or the flat side of a hair brush to spank your ass 20 times per ass cheek. Your ass should be red and burning by the end of the spanking. Then attach a makeshift blindfold (any piece of black cloth will do) and put thick tape over your mouth if you have it. Rub your clit and eventually work up to fingering your pussy until you have edged and your pussy is really hot and wet. Then smack off the clothespins off your nipples. Pinch and twist your nipples as hard as you can for a minute. Then, insert your vibrator and turn it on. Set a timer on your phone for 20 minutes and then handcuff your hands behind your back and just lay there. Forced to cum.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:49 PM   #5
shadew21

For a forced orgasm you could tie yourself up and have the electric toothbrush on your clit with the button taped down. For stability of the brush it could be hanging above your clit and then taped to it. Then you could just lay there for hours blindfolded with forced orgasms about.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
shadew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:06 PM   #6
kinkykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadew21 View Post
For a forced orgasm you could tie yourself up and have the electric toothbrush on your clit with the button taped down. For stability of the brush it could be hanging above your clit and then taped to it. Then you could just lay there for hours blindfolded with forced orgasms about.
This is a wonderful one, thank you. As per my note I think I'll leave it there for an hour, but I'll also have to do this next week when I return home. My toothbrush doesn't have it's charger with it, and I kind of want it for the next week (if I'm using it for less than 20 minutes, I'm okay).
Limits: pictures, video, audio, scat, urine, permanent, bowels, family, friends, public, blood, anything lasting 1 week+, animal play, baby/child play
Old 06-17-2014, 09:01 PM   #7
Bluey74

Default Dare from list B

this involes a few elements from your B list.
you are to dress in simething revealing or see through, with a short SHORT skirt, keels, bra is only allowed if its a Demi cup of shelf bra.
something like this
but maybe with this Bra (no panties)

you are to dress like this, and take a pair of panties in the car with you, and your tooth brush.
feel free to drive around where ever you like, but you must leave your window down especially when at traffic lights.
drive through some heavy traffic (city?) with your tooth brush turned on, and firmly wedged in your pussy while sitting, and if you orgasm, make sure others hear you.
at a set of traffic lights, take your panties and hang them on the mirror for all to see.

and above all, enjoy!!!
Bluey74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:18 PM   #8
sammyGurl

Default A

be my bestfriend.
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:29 PM   #9
sammyGurl

Not sure which category these will fall under but
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=182673
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:51 PM   #10
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Here is a scenario that you can try that should hit on a number of your likes and "want to try" items.

http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_in_bed.html

You can use the handcuffs with an ice release (key frozen in a cube or bottle of water and attached to a string tied to your wrist) in place of the ropes shown just above your elbows.

To add in your "want to try" item - add a vibrator tied or taped you and turned on so that you are forced to cum until the ice melts and allows you to free yourself. I understand that you cannot cum for a number of days, so you will need to wait for a few days before trying this dare.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:12 PM   #11
kinkykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
Here is a scenario that you can try that should hit on a number of your likes and "want to try" items.

http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_in_bed.html

You can use the handcuffs with an ice release (key frozen in a cube or bottle of water and attached to a string tied to your wrist) in place of the ropes shown just above your elbows.

To add in your "want to try" item - add a vibrator tied or taped you and turned on so that you are forced to cum until the ice melts and allows you to free yourself. I understand that you cannot cum for a number of days, so you will need to wait for a few days before trying this dare.
This looks like quite the adventure, thank you for adding the diagram otherwise I never would've understood !!! I will post here as soon as I get to doing this sometime early next week. Thank you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyGurl View Post
Not sure which category these will fall under but
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=182673
Perfect! Thank you sammyGurl I will do this early next week as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyGurl View Post
be my bestfriend.
Definitely <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluey74 View Post
this involes a few elements from your B list.
you are to dress in simething revealing or see through, with a short SHORT skirt, keels, bra is only allowed if its a Demi cup of shelf bra.
something like this
but maybe with this Bra (no panties)

you are to dress like this, and take a pair of panties in the car with you, and your tooth brush.
feel free to drive around where ever you like, but you must leave your window down especially when at traffic lights.
drive through some heavy traffic (city?) with your tooth brush turned on, and firmly wedged in your pussy while sitting, and if you orgasm, make sure others hear you.
at a set of traffic lights, take your panties and hang them on the mirror for all to see.

and above all, enjoy!!!
For the sake of rigor, for how long shall I drive through heavy traffic? Also, this is brilliant, thank you! As I mentioned in our PM chat, I will have to do this minus the panties on the mirror. I will definitely be doing this sometime early next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Daring View Post
Get a deep red shade of lipstick and write the words "FUCK SLAVE" over your tits in large letters. Then, if you have it, put on a leather outfit that does not cover your ass, pussy or tits. Attach clothespins to each of your nipples and flick them 10 times each. Then bend over and use either a metal spatula or the flat side of a hair brush to spank your ass 20 times per ass cheek. Your ass should be red and burning by the end of the spanking. Then attach a makeshift blindfold (any piece of black cloth will do) and put thick tape over your mouth if you have it. Rub your clit and eventually work up to fingering your pussy until you have edged and your pussy is really hot and wet. Then smack off the clothespins off your nipples. Pinch and twist your nipples as hard as you can for a minute. Then, insert your vibrator and turn it on. Set a timer on your phone for 20 minutes and then handcuff your hands behind your back and just lay there. Forced to cum.
After some revising with Dr.Daring we came up with a version I will post here and report on sometime early next week XD Thank you, this is wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest.livingston8 View Post
A

Every day that you sign onto getDare you will spend five minutes in an attempt to bring yourself to an edge, lasting at least five seconds.

If you are able to bring yourself to an edge, you will send me a PM thanking me for the edge. You may ask for another if you'd like, but that is not required but encouraged!

If you are not able to bring yourself to an edge, you will send me a PM to apologize for not being able to bring yourself to an edge. While typing the PM, you will spank your inner thighs ten times, switching between the left and right with each spank, and before you submit the PM you will spank your pussy three times.

This dare will last until Sunday night.

B

The next time you are driving for more than an hour, you will pull down your pants and your underwear, and drive that way for at least an hour of the drive. When you stop at a stop light and no one is able to see you, you will attempt to edge yourself before the light changes to green.
I will be driving for about an hour and a half on Sunday, so I will definitely do that part then. As you, Forrest, already know I have edged today already for you. Thank you again, for both the thread ideas and the dares.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:28 PM   #12
kinkykat

Information

Just so everyone is aware, I have plenty of time this evening. I can do anything not in a car and not involving an orgasm.

Thank you again for all dares and contributions
Old 06-18-2014, 06:36 PM   #13
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

If you insist!

For the next hour after you read/accept this dare, you will play with your nipples for five seconds after every PM you get. You will spank your nipples to your like of "light pain" for every PM you send.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:43 PM   #14
kinkykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest.livingston8 View Post
If you insist!

For the next hour after you read/accept this dare, you will play with your nipples for five seconds after every PM you get. You will spank your nipples to your like of "light pain" for every PM you send.
Received two PMs during this time period! No one was bad about it, and only one person even realized what they were doing, hehe.

Keep them coming please!

Last edited by kinkykat; 06-18-2014 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Needed an update
Old 06-19-2014, 08:22 PM   #15
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

First: For any dare that requires you to orgasm, you will instead substitute that orgasm with 1D6 (one six sided die) worth of edges. Now get to doing some of these dares! Feel free to send a copy of the report for these modified dares to me, as well.

Additionally: You'll take a 1D6 and roll it, and spend the number of minutes on the die teasing and pleasuring yourself with the intent to get yourself ready for the next step. Roll the die again. If the number that comes up is not the same number that you had just rolled, you will edge yourself the number of times on the die. You will repeat this until you roll the same number you originally rolled, or you edge yourself twenty-one times. If you edge yourself twenty-one times, you lose and will need to report to me for your punishment.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dares, exotic dancer, female, girl, request