Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 03-24-2014, 10:42 AM   #1
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb Dom/sub different names?

It always intrests me on the different names you call your partner
Most of you stick with the traditional names "Sir, Master, sub, slave"

I call my Dominant by his real name, because he prefers me to call him by his name, occasionally he will tell me to call him Sir, however thats normally when punishments are required

Also i call him 'Dominant' or 'Sir' when refering to him to someone else just to keep his identity hidden

My question is
Do you go by a different name? If so what?

What names do you prefer others to call you by?

I personally love hearing others or myself being called "pet" "kitten"
I also loooove "slut!" Hehe

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:44 AM   #2
Messypup
getDare Sweetheart

Do you go by a different name? If so what?

Pup refers to himself as pup in all situations which involve those who are above him.

What names do you prefer others to call you by?

Pup is often called Spot, Pup, or Slut by his masters.

| likes/limits
| pm dares

| kik - slavetwinkboy
Messypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:21 PM   #3
switch-dude

I had masters who wanted me to call them sir,master,daddy,miss,mistress,ma'am,alpha,

As for slaves,I refer to my slaves with slave,girl/boy,bitch,boytoy,toy,plaything,pain slut,cum dump,and more

I would like to hear some other names

PM me self-bondage I will send reports and pics.

Likes| bondage,CBT,nipple torture,orgasm control,humiliation,JOI,semi-public

Dislikes| time out,lines,ice

Limits| poop family public enema
Like to try" soap,pee

KINK EVER ON!!!!
switch-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:52 PM   #4
Kitten
The One & Only

I will say subby or sub, bitchboy, (prissy) sissy, slut, whore, pup & puppy, toy, cumbucket, cocksleeve, suckslut, bimbo, and very often just pet. I've been called a lot of things... Miss and Mistress, Lady, Owner, Princess, Queen & Goddess (not too fond of them) and even Mommy.

On a side-note, I hate "Ma'am" with a passion. It reminds me of a middle aged cafeteria lady with a hairnet and a seeping pimple. Not to mention a lot of people are too lazy to spell it out right (in which case, why bother with honorifics at all? But I'm a nitpicker, so...)
My FAVOURITE title I've seen so far was Wife, with a capital W. Something about the idea of being in a Wife/wife (whether the partner is male or female) relationship makes me tick.

Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:20 PM   #5
Happy Me

I just call my current dom by his name, but when talking about him to someone else I usually call him my dommy (unless they are familiar with him, then just his name). When he gets all dommy, he calls me "sexy." *melts*

I have used a lot of things in the past. Once when switching with the same person I was Princess no matter which side I was on. That was fun.
With my ex-wife, she was Queen.
I have used Sir some in the past, but not much.

Ohhh, and "Toy" for some reason seems to be popping up a lot lately... that is also fun!

Last edited by Happy Me; 03-24-2014 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Adding Toy and Sexy
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:09 AM   #6
Mumbles91

I usually call Missb miss or princess. Usually princess is when I'm grovelling :P

She calls me a few different names. My slave name is Tits (because I have large tits) there was a few weeks that she only called me this. When she is being more caring and out of session she calls me her little girl. But I really love being called slut or fuck toy

Another Domme I used to speak to regularly named me mouthy fuckslut which I find funny

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:47 AM   #7
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

I'm more than happy being addressed as "Sir" in a scene and my first name any other time. I'm not big on formality and think some titles are a bit pretentious or simply full of it.

As for my sub/slave, I'll use names that help her go deeper into the headspace she wants. Maybe that's her pet name, maybe it's something humiliating. But once a session is over, she's back to being my special girl by any name she wants.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:15 AM   #8
hornyangel

This horny pain slut calls her dom Master. She likes being called slut, pet, slave, dirty whore, basically anything demeaning that reminds her of her place. Pet and Slave are this horny pain sluts favorites though, as they almost sound like endearments.
Toys-Household items, beaded anal plug, clothespins, clover clamps, very large dildo, string, scouring pads, bristled bottle cleaner.

CANNOT make myself cum, so edging does not work for me.
hornyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:51 AM   #9
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

I call my Dom by his first name in public or to others (usually), also Sir, Twatface, or various renditions of a nickname I have for him, and occasionally Master.

I just get called Plut, various forms of that, various forms of a private nickname, Slut, Whore, etc etc. Sometimes Miss, I have been called Princess before (:P). I think being called "Lady" would be nice too.

I hate being called Ma'am. Or any kind of derogatory word, if whoever is saying it is someone I don't know, or don't like.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:28 PM   #10
Little submissive
Account Banned

Aron, my dominant I call.

•By his name, or Master Aron, Master, Aron, my Dom, my dominant. (babe, due to dating.)

He calls me:
•Little, slut, cum dumpster, and various other forms. (Babe, baby, baby girl also. Same reason as last.

Subs call me:
•Little(always with a cap.) I hate any other forms

I call subs:
•sub, by their username, recently been using task dummy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
names